Hello Friends!

Old 01-07-2008, 11:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Smile Hello Friends!

Before you start to worry, I'm at a computer that's supposed to have this really cool thing called an IP Blocker on it. I just couldn't stay away for too long without at least giving a brief update and letting you know I'm still safe and thinking of you all.

Without getting into any major details I've been staying at a VERY SAFE and VERY secured place! It's a bit confining at times but you gotta do what you gotta do and I've come to accept that...........finally.

I've been able to get to a computer now and again and have been lurking, but haven't posted until now because I'm finally starting to see some improvements in my situation and feel a bit safer doing so.

I did have to leave my safe place to check on my animals when my daughter couldn't but I wasn't there alone and wasn't there 5 minutes when the police pulled up. Seems they're now keeping 2 in the area!! That's never happened before and all the residents in my community are ecstatic!!

We're finally getting recognized for the first time ever. It's just a real shame it took what happened to me to make that happen. Personally I think they're trying to avoid a law suit, but whatever the reasoning is behind it, I'm glad. There's a lot of elderly people who live here and they are just as at risk of something happening to them as me and even more so because most of them couldn't fight back as hard.

I FINALLY have a brand new door!! One of my regular customers at the restaurant was sweet enough to come over and install it for me. I'm truly seeing the angels that surround me and they're everyday people just like you and I. You can't see their halos or their wings, but they've earned them as far as I'm concerned. Help has been coming in from the most unexpected and I'm overwhelmed with gratitude.

They still haven't caught "Wonder Boy" as PalmTree calls him but they will eventually. I'm tired and I've been a bit sick from it all, but I'm hanging in there the best I can.

My mother........God bless my mother!! LOL She's gone out and bought 6 booger lights for the house! New York City will have nothing on my little dump of a house when someone walks in the yard at night! She's also ordering a centrally monitored alarm system, surveillance camera and monitor and a bunch of other nifty devices for security for me. Can you say Fort Knox??

All my animals are alive and well, but miss me as I do them. I just want to go back home and live my life, but again....until I can all I can do is all I can do.

I've been thinking of you all and keeping you in my prayers each day.

Before I go I leave you with this.

Love yas!!
Old 01-07-2008, 11:53 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Old 01-07-2008, 01:15 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Loves, been thinking of you. I am happy you are at a safe place and dont move your behind till you know your still gonna be safe.

Know that your in my prayers!!

Hugs,
jewelz
Old 01-07-2008, 01:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Glad you are safe. nice to have angels around us!!! I believe they are everywhere1
Old 01-07-2008, 02:09 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Please stay safe, and I love how you concluded this post!
Old 01-07-2008, 03:50 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

So glad you're doing alright!!
Old 01-07-2008, 04:12 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

It's so good to hear from you.

The spare bedroom is waiting.. it is all flowers and yellow and it has it own pvt. bath... and a fine view of the snow that is melting off the hillside to the east. You even get your own TV and phone line!

Just point 'er north. Too far west there is this big river (the mIssissippi) and too far east you got the Atlantic. If you start to see Arctic Fox and Polar bear you probably have gone too far north.

Seriously, it is good to know you are OK.
Old 01-07-2008, 04:49 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Kris,

Thanks for checking in and letting us know you're OK. I hope you are able to do some healing during this difficult time, and I hope they catch Shank soon so that you can go home and start to live your life again.

Hugs
Cats
Old 01-07-2008, 04:55 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Sweet Christmas secrets

so happy to hear you are doing ok and are in a safe situation now. PLease take care and know that we all are keeping you in our prayers, for comfort, wisdom , peace of heart and above all safety!
Old 01-07-2008, 05:22 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Hi Kris,
Glad to hear you are safe and doing okay. Hey, are you going to have a moat around that fortress when you go home??!! Wish they would hurry up and catch up with that s**. Take care of yourself and remember everyone is thinking of and praying for you.
Hugs,
Susie
Old 01-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Hug giver-outer!

I was just "lurking" this evening (I'm down with a flu-type bug) but I just had to sign in and tell ya that I am so glad to see that you are ok and finally taking this seriously.

I'm also so very glad to hear that the police showed up as soon as they did. I hope they catch "Wonder Boy" (I like that) soon.

Hugs, kisses and prayers,
Marteen
Old 01-07-2008, 06:11 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

Glad you're okay, Loves, hopefully they'll nab him really soon.
Fingers crossed....
Old 01-07-2008, 07:24 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

(((Kris))) You have been in my thoughts & prayers. I am so glad your doing ok. It's nice to hear that you have friends, family & gaurdian angles looking after you.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:41 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
cmc

Hey there, kiddo. Thanks for the update. I'm glad you're safe and sound.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:43 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

I'm really glad you are safe and are getting the support you need. You are a brave woman and it sounds like you are doing a wonderful job taking care of yourself. Big hugs from San Francisco!
Old 01-07-2008, 09:20 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
get it, give it, grow in it

So happy to see your lovely sense of humor is still thriving even in your current situation.
I miss you here. Way to take care of yourself !!!!
Old 01-07-2008, 09:38 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
StrivingToThrive

Thank you for letting us know. So sorry you have to do this. Stay strong. This too shall pass.
Loved your poster!
Cathy
Old 01-07-2008, 09:40 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Administrator

Glad you are safe and feel you are making headway. Keep doing what your doing and thanks for checking in, Hugs and prayers
Old 01-07-2008, 11:07 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Been thinking of you. Thanks for the update. Continue to stay safe. I don't blame you for missing your animals! I would too!
Hugs!!!
Vanessa
Old 01-08-2008, 12:39 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Stay safe, Loves, I hope they catch him soon.

Hugs