Falling to Pieces

Old 01-04-2008, 06:36 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

stephensmom,
Don't give up hope.
I am thinking of you, and your son, and praying he calls, or shows up soon.

Hugs,
Old 01-04-2008, 09:17 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

(((((Stephensmom)))))

Sorry I am so late on this, I haven't been on here much, I've been battling the flu.
Maybe by now you have heard something. I also know the feeling of despair when they go missing. No mother should have to go through this. Somehow our survival kicks in and we all get through it. I don't know how, we just do.

Prayers for peace and comfort............Lo
Old 01-04-2008, 09:27 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

so sorry to hear that your son is doing this to you, his children and himself. I pray that he will contact you soon. It's hard to comprehend the fog that addicts enshroud themselves in.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:32 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
BBD

Stephenson's mom

I just joined this group and read your story. My heart goes out to you and I have no words of wisdom but wanted you to know that I'll be praying for your family and your son. It's so heartbreaking to think that a son could possibly disappear without a trace. I hope he contacts you soon and puts your heart to rest. Tons of positive energy flowing your way. Smiles, Bonnie:praying
Old 01-04-2008, 03:58 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
remember to breathe

I haven't stopped thinking about you since I read your first post. I will continue to pray for you and your son.
Old 01-04-2008, 04:56 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Stephensmom

Oh I'm so sorry that your son is missing. .I know how easy it is so to fall into that dark, scary, place where all we do is imagine the "what if's!"

I've been there many, many times. I worried and cried and even went without food or sleep. In the end, he turned up safe and sound.

It's impossible not to worry; however, in the end we find that all our worrying and crying never changes the outcome. Therefore, all we can do is pray that his HP continues to keep in safe and guides him.

You know how they seem to lose track of time when they are using. Nothing is important to them at that moment but getting high.

Someone once said on this forum "when you're worrying you're not praying and when you're praying you're not worrying!" The only thing we can do is pray.

In the meantime, you need to take care of yourself and remember that we are powerless over any of this.

Prayers coming your way,

Hugs, Devastated