He got me

Old 12-28-2007, 01:59 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

I am soooooo glad you got away and that you are gonna be ok! That Ba$tard pi$$es me off! I'd like to kick his A$$, and drag him by his hair or his ball$ down the street, punk!!!!
Old 12-28-2007, 02:01 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

The artical isn't exactly correct because I never called the police to tell them I was ok. They were still at the house and took pictures of my injuries and my statement. And I do have a cut on my chin and lip. And we've been broken up for going on a year and a half now!! Oh well.........at least they got it out there this time.
Old 12-28-2007, 02:14 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cookconfay View Post
I am soooooo glad you got away and that you are gonna be ok! That Ba$tard pi$$es me off! I'd like to kick his A$$, and drag him by his hair or his ball$ down the street, punk!!!!
yeah what cook said
Old 12-28-2007, 02:19 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Hug giver-outer!

I am so glad to hear that you are safe. Keep that reporter's name; you might need it in the future to make sure something gets reported.

I hope they make every effort to pick him up. If you hear from him again; I mean if he tries to call you, you make sure you tell the police and ask just what they are doing to find this creep.

Stay away from any place he or any of his "friends" would know to look.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,
Marteen
Old 12-28-2007, 02:21 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Lovestoomuch View Post
The artical isn't exactly correct because I never called the police to tell them I was ok. They were still at the house and took pictures of my injuries and my statement. And I do have a cut on my chin and lip. And we've been broken up for going on a year and a half now!! Oh well.........at least they got it out there this time.
they have to minimize the situation babe for several reasons
1 the public will "panic"
2 he "could" be found not guilty and heaven forbid anyones ass hangs out for that one!
3 well you could be making this up only to get back with or at him( trust me couldnt believe that they said that one but they did)
And heres the one that made me decide to work on my masters degree in political science
4 it makes the police look like they are not responding to the publics cry for help!

yeah the media is as bad ad the government corrupt in their own little way!
Glad to hear your ok sis!
Old 12-28-2007, 02:32 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  

Thats the LT Jack Arse I talked to and pretty much told me not to worry about it!!!! WTF is wrong with that JERK at least your safe and hopefully they will get him soon!!
Old 12-28-2007, 03:28 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  

Sending more prayers that the find him quickly so you can live in peace. Please stay safe.
Old 12-28-2007, 03:28 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Loves, please be very very careful about what you post here or on your other site, myspace? It's not that hard to follow you when you post about your moves. Also, your IP can be traced by anyone intent on finding you.

This is a serious matter and the best place for you to be is under the protection of a women's shelter, until he is arrested and held. Posting on line is not a very safe idea...as much as we all want to know you are well, I'd rather be sure you are safe.

Hugs
Old 12-28-2007, 06:52 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  

I definitely second that, Ann. As much as I have been reading this thread hoping for updates to know everything is (relatively) OK, it probably is better to wait until he is caught!

Stay safe!!!!!
Old 12-28-2007, 07:01 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  

Kris I hate to say it but with my limited resorces I can track you to within 500 miles
it is so scarry and even if you think your ip isnt traceable it is.........I agree with Ann......please be safe.....even drugged up idiots ( refering to my AXBF when I say this no offence to others) have some resorces.....they minipulte and lie with the best, even you fell for his lines sweetheart.......see what I am saying? you never know who he knows that CAN track you down........prayers are with you
Old 12-28-2007, 07:05 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  

Kris,
Lots of prayers for you and a big hug..hopefully they will get the jerk soon. Stay SAFE. Ann is right..be really careful when posting, nothing is private any more.
Hugs,
Susie
Old 12-28-2007, 10:21 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  

That cell phone call.... do you believe in angels? sounds like one of them 'got your X's number' so to speak. I mean really - what are the chances of such a thing happening that wouldn't be divine intervention??
Old 12-29-2007, 04:34 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  

(((Kris)))

I agree with everyone else...I'm worried about you, but want you to be safe. I know you have phone numbers of some of the girls here....maybe just call them and they can let us know how you're doing. I really don't want that SOB to find you again.

And Ann, thanks for the reminder of safety. I forget how easy it can be to track someone down.

Luv ya!!

Amy
Old 12-29-2007, 11:19 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  
Hug giver-outer!

Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and hoping that you are someplace safe and with someone who can protect you.

I do agree with Ann, however. You need to be very careful. You may not think he is smart but desperate people can do amazing things!

Hugs & prayers,
Marteen
Old 12-29-2007, 12:38 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  

Sending prayers that he will be caught soon. Stay safe
Old 12-29-2007, 12:55 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  

Your in my thoughts and prayers Kris. Maybe we (SR) could start a account for a "reward" to anything leading to his arrest. Does anyone know how we could do that?
Old 12-29-2007, 06:10 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  

Kris,
To be safe if you want to just send me messages on myspace and I can let others know how you are doing. I do not want him to find you, and once we know he is in jail you could come back safely. I care about you and have been praying for you all the time. We just want you to stay as safe as you can.
Hugs coming your way,
Love you
Old 12-29-2007, 06:52 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  

Hello, I sure do agree that phone call with the sirens in the background was a turning point, and also your call about checking on the dog was a good thing. And when you took that window of opportunity to drive off in that car regardless of being lost, that was a smart move. Something that's hard to do when you are in complete chaos but you did it and so good for you and whatever help came from above in that. There were many times in reading that story where things were done right or went right, and that's so wonderful. It definitely could have turned out so much worse, reading your story reminds me of something that happened out here recently and it did not turn out well at all. So good for you and good for those blessings you recognize that came your way.

I understand and know about frustration with police. Glad it's finally being taken seriously, other than that, listen to what Ann said about staying on the absolute complete lowdown right now and talk only to a shelter, etc. right now. Prayers and thoughts to you and your dog and family.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:11 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by tanyapmc View Post
Your in my thoughts and prayers Kris. Maybe we (SR) could start a account for a "reward" to anything leading to his arrest. Does anyone know how we could do that?
We can't. We discourage any money passing hands here as this is the internet and as stated before, we just never know who we are dealing with.

But we can offer our prayers and support, just as we have been doing here.

Hugs
Old 12-30-2007, 05:15 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  

I hate to say it but first the police arrest him.....then the lawyers commence plea bargaining. Later I will look up Florida statutes.
PM me PLEASE!!!!!!

Tena