It was the Best

Old 12-26-2007, 09:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

It was the Best

Just stopped in to let you know that this Christmas was the best one that it has been for the last six years. We were all together and it was kind and loving. It was so nice to see Jen and her brothers together after having little to no contact in such a long time. Her brothers got to see her recovery shining and they shared gifts. She got to be with my sons baby who he has kept a distance from her. She bought the baby a toy and she really loved it.
I was proud of Jen. My brothers and sisters and extended families were so glad to see her doing so well. They all welcomed her with open arms and she was glowing. They all know of her past and they never turned their backs on her. Her brothers however did and it sured warmed my heart to see them together.

Imagine my Christmas with all of my kids together, sharing gifts, laughing and loving being with each other. Wow!

My best Christmas present ever. Doesn't get any better than that.

A big difference from last year when I didn't even know where she was and didn't even know if she had a meal.
Hope and Faith............I will never stop believing in that.
Old 12-26-2007, 10:03 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Love to hear good news like that!! Glad it went so well and you and Jen are both happy!
my love,
susan
Old 12-26-2007, 10:15 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Lobo, Sounds like that was the best Christmas gift that you could have gotten. Happy for you and for your family. Hugs, Marle
Old 12-26-2007, 01:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

(((Lobo)))

You're post brought a big smile to my face. I'm glad to hear that Jen and her brothers are working things out. I know when I saw all my cousins at my uncle's funeral last month, they just kept telling me "we're so proud of you and we're glad you're back"...it's a huge boost of my recovery.

I bet you're still smiling from the wonderful day

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 12-26-2007, 05:13 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
get it, give it, grow in it

Yea!!! Great news.
Change is always possible. I know that a lot of my worry in the past was harder on me than it needed to be bec along comes change.
You deserve every bit of happiness that you had on Xmas. Wishing you many many more days of happiness and a daughter that is doing well.
Old 12-26-2007, 05:46 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Thank you for this post. It gives me hope that maybe next Christmas can be so much better than this one. I am so glad you had a wonderful Christmas!!!
Old 12-26-2007, 11:43 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Thanks for the hope shot. Brought tears to my eyes.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:32 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

((lobo))

Out of our darkest days, the brightest light can shine. Bask in it lobo. Absorb it all in.
Great big HUGS.

B