reading the story

Old 12-24-2007, 03:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

reading the story

The presents are wrapped. The cookies and Pies are baked. When i look at life on paper it is so easy to read. So easy to correct. JUst take out the big eraser, get rid of the smudges and move on to the next paraghraph. Of course we all know that living the story is sooo completly diffrent. Sometimes when i am giving someone advice, i am wishing i would listen to myself. What a hipocrite i am. For so long i have kicked myself for telling someone to do one thing and then i do the complete opposite. I cannot understand why i do this.(oh, hold that thought, maybe it has something to do with me being a codie??) But i think it is something i am deffinetly going to start working on.

Todayfor myself i will:
NOT clean my house. I will enjoy myself at the family party and not be someone i am not. (this will be a challenge, but i can do it)
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-24-2007, 03:59 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Power is not having to respond

Ah, what I would give for that magic eraser!
I would have a zillion pages to erase!

I am glad you made the decision to enjoy yourself. I used to find myself doing ALL the work and then regretting it, and feeling resentful. I won't do that any more. Christmas is for me to enjoy too.

Merry Christmas hundow!!!
Old 12-24-2007, 04:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Well let me tell you that you are not alone in not following your own advice. It is so much easier to see what others should be doing. It is always harder to understand ourselves and do the right thing. After all we are creatures of emotion. Have a Merry Christmas. Hugs, Marle