A Holiday Reality Check....I miss you

Old 12-25-2007, 12:38 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Kris,
I am so glad you came back and posted. I missed you, as I told you yesterday on the phone. I hope your day is going well. I have someone here, but feel alone most of the day. So I am making it the best for ME.
Talk to you soon,
Love you,
Hugs
Old 12-25-2007, 05:44 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

FWIW I survived the whole dinner thing.. eveyrone got to laughing and no one threw a single thing, sharp edges, weight and all at me.

And at the end of the day? My Dad (tight as bark on a tree, paint on a wall and squeaks when he walks...) spent $12 and we went into Albany and saw the Festival of Lights.. just Mom and Dad and me... (for him to spend $12 is just AMAZING....).

BTW he has gained a little weight. He was having a hard time getting his wallet out of his pants because of this and was wondering how much it was going to cost him for admission. Mom told him he was "tighter than his pants..." I thought I was going to DIE laughing....
Old 12-26-2007, 02:20 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I am so glad Christmas Day has come and gone, I could not stand to see one more of those happy loving couples on the commercials, a christmas movie or a Christmas song.

Rose
Old 12-26-2007, 07:58 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Hug giver-outer!

I can tell you with all honesty and complete surprise; you never, never know what lies around the next corner.

I never thought in a million years that I would ever be enjoying spending Christmas with my AD and actually witnessing her smiling and looking "content" with life! Who woulda figured?????

Miss you, Kris, and keep you in my prayers. You've come a long way, girl.

Hugs,
Marteen