Language of Letting Go - December 22

Old 12-22-2007, 03:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Language of Letting Go - December 22

You are reading from the book The Language of Letting Go

Good Things Coming

Do not worry about how the good that has been planned for you will come.

It will come.

Do not worry, obsess, and think you have to control it, go out hunting for it, or tangle your mind trying to figure out how and when it will find you.

It will find you.

Surrender to your Higher Power each day. Trust your Higher Power. Then, stay peaceful. Trust and listen to yourself. That is how the good you want will come to you.

Your healing. Your joy. Your relationships. Your solutions. That job. That desired change. That opportunity. It will come to you - naturally, with ease, and in a host of ways.

That answer will come. The direction will come. The money. The idea. The energy. The creativity. The path will open itself to you. Trust that, for it has already been planned.

It is futile, a waste and drain of energy, to worry about how it will come. It is already there. You have it already. It is in place. You just cannot see it!

You will be brought to it, or it will be brought to you.

Today, I will relax and trust that the good I need, will find me. Either through my leadings, or the leadings of others, all I want and need will come to me when the time is right.

From The Language of Letting Go by Melody Beattie ©1990, Hazelden Foundation.
Old 12-22-2007, 03:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

This reading today reflects a feeling that grows with me each day...I am being led.

Life brings me good days and bad, each for a reason and each to lead me to something else. Obstacles in my path serve as detours from God, telling me to try another path or rethink the path I am on. It just works like that for me today.

Hugs
Old 12-22-2007, 08:41 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

This is one of my favorite readings! Thanks!
Old 12-22-2015, 02:32 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Many Thanks!!!

Hi Ann, Looking for the daily reading from the book of "The Language of Letting Go" I found your daily posting.

I do not have a drinking problem, however I am part of a support group for codependents. It follows the 12 steps also. Our fundamental books are Melody's.

It has helped me tremendously.

I was looking for a way to support my group, do service, and pass on this daily reminders to friends and family, and I have been doing so by sending them a daily email.

I get the English version from you. I also send it in Spanish, that I get from the Internet also.

God bless you Ann. Your daily posting is reaching many many people in need of learning to leave a healthier life.

You are an angel. And I thank you every morning.

Happy holidays.

I joined the group so I could thank you!!!!
Old 12-22-2015, 04:16 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Wow, Rosario, thank you and I hope you will continue to visit and share your story,

I too am a codependent, my home group was CoDA although Al-anon has helped me as well. I went to meetings for about 10 years and then moved to where they were few and far between. But I am forever grateful for the gifts the meetings brought me, so freely given by those who went before.

Hugs