Old 12-24-2007, 10:35 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Sweet Christmas secrets

Good to see you again...
Merry Christmas!
Old 12-26-2007, 05:49 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hello Moose, JustMe,History,Nufsnuf

Darn it Moose, I did want to see that dress you chose because I may have to wrestle you for it; especially if it makes you look taller. Shoot, I can sure use a few more inches instead of a few more pounds. I thought I was the only one that couldn't "upload" or "download" or whatever they call it!

I have to type fast because my new kitten, Kelsey, is jumping on the keyboard and trying to catch my fingers as I type. Last time I wrote my Christmas letter she deleted it just as I went to send it! I was so angry I had to give her a time out.

Mr. Dev gets upset if I give her too many time outs! HA HA Good thing we don't have another child at this age. I mean really if the cat can get away with anything imagine what the child would be like.

Hi JustMe, of course I remember you. Good to hear from you again. I'll have to read some of my old posts too. I forgot we can do that. How pathetic was I? Pretty pathetic huh?

Right now with John being away I'm fine and able to see the forest for the trees. I only hope I can continue on this path when he is back in the picture again. I'm able to do it with the granddaughter, but you have to remember I've been estranged from her for a long time, which makes it a lot easier to say NO!

Hello Nufznuf, hope all is well with you. Thanks for checking in to say hello.

Miss you all

Hugs, Devastated
Old 12-26-2007, 08:10 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Hug giver-outer!

((((Dev)))))

How could we ever forget you and that crazy sense of humor? I just love reading your posts.

You are one wise and crafty lady! I can't believe how well you handled her and I just love what your son said; doesn't that beat all!!!!

Hang in there and enjoy all the spoilin'!!!!

Hugs,
Marteen