is this bad?????

Old 11-08-2007, 04:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Now that is a "cold" idea! We had to do that with our son. In fact we changed the locks and put a bolt lock on the front door.

I feel that if a child can find enough money to drink and drug, they can find enough money for their individual needs. I just don't want to find out how they get the money.

This is such a sad society today. Many of the children have been born to addicts and alcoholics and know no different a life. The dysfunctional family seems normal to them in some cases. That is until they find out different from others.

We can't change them or make things easier for them...they have to learn on their own what they want for their life as an adult. Some never find what they want or don't know what they want.

Some kids today think their parents owe them a life and won't be disciplined by a parent without yelling abuse. It can turn the other way though....the parent can cry abuse now.

I am so sorry families have to go through this now. I have two teenage grandsons that are the exception rather than the rule but they were raised with discipline that fit the deed. They respect their parents and grandparents. The many kids I have observed don't know how to give respect to someone unless they want something from that parent or person.

When will life be fair to everyone???

kelsh
Old 11-08-2007, 07:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I"ve done the same things as above. It got worse, but I refuse to help her kill herself!
Stand your ground, she will!
susan