Still going good. . .

Old 10-29-2007, 05:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Let me grow up.

Still going good. . .

Happy Halloween!

Hi everybody. I know it's been a while since I've written and I just wanted to let you all know that things are still going good. My AGF has been clean from cocaine for a couple of months now although she still has the occasional drink; I can't complain. Things are much better than before! LOL. . . Thank GOD for psychiatric medicine!

Anywho, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here for being so supportive and patient with me. I know I've had my share of ups and downs and at times I was very confused, misleading and angry but thanks to you all I made it through those rough patches and I have to say God bless you all for being so understanding. I don't know what I would have done without you.

I know that things can take a turn for the worse when it comes to recovery but I'm thankful for these good days and I pray for more good days to come. I hope the rest of your loved ones find this path of recovery and that peace and stability comes into your lives as it has come into mine and with GOD'S good graces, I pray that it will stay this way. And I pray for all of you. Take care
Old 10-29-2007, 06:09 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Thanks, Newblue, I'm glad things are going well for both of you.

It's hard when we first come here to hear the truth, but most newcomers know that we share what we know from our own experience and we share it with love in our hearts.

Hugs
Old 10-29-2007, 06:15 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

thanks for the update. i am glad things are going good for you & your g.f. i hope she continues on the road of recovery.don't forget to take care of yourself & come back to see us.prayers for u both.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:06 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

Hi Newblue,
Glad to hear that life is running smoothly.

IMO, confusion, and a little bit (or a lot!) of anger, is not to be unexpected when new people arrive.
I know when I first arrived here, I was on the edge of crazy, with a zillion emotions running through my head, and had a difficult time accepting what was real concerning my addicts.

Hugs to you,
check in every so often, okay?