my baby died

Old 10-27-2007, 08:21 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Hope, I'm sorry I'm late but could swear I replied already but must not have posted it....duh!

I'm so sorry about Jangles. I know how my cat Toby is just such a part of our family and how he brings us so much joy, and I can imagine how sad it would be to lose a pet.

I too like "Rainbow Bridge" and tonight I picture Jangles flying free in his new life until you meet again.

Hugs
Old 10-27-2007, 09:30 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

So sorry to hear of your loss. I'm an animal lover and know they become like your children. Our two angel fur babies were our cats Foxy and Fancy...both were hit by cars. My fiance got me a kitten, and I'm now refusing to let it out of the house. I'm too afraid it's going to happen again.

:ghug:
Old 10-28-2007, 05:01 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
To Life!

((Hope))

I'm sorry for your loss. Loosing an animal is like loosing a member of the family; it's
difficult and will take time to get over. Give yourself the time you need to grieve and know that my thoughts and prayers are with you during this sad time.

Shalom!
Old 10-28-2007, 05:54 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

i did not expect so many of you to respond. thank you all. you just don't know how much it means to me.
stormy-i came on & read the rainbow bridge so many times yesterday. i love it.sometimes while i read it i would cry & sometimes i would smile. i saved it in my special folder.
i am sorry for you that have lost your pets.they are our babies and/or our children.
those of you that have birds or had birds i enjoyed the stories you wrote about them. dolly, i loved yours. i am so scared i am going to go out the door with peaches on my shoulder & she is going to fly away. i am guilty of walking outside with her.she stays there so much i forget she is there.she does everything with me.washes clothers, sweeps, all the house work,she is such a part of me.i do think she would come if she did fly away but i do not want to take the chance of it.i am glad your grandmother got hansie back.i have so many sweet stories i could tell about jangles & her brother & sister. i love my birds & thank you all for making this a little easier for me.hugs, hope
Old 10-28-2007, 02:12 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
remember to breathe

I'm so sorry,
I too have lost pets and right now I know my 16 yr old pit is on her last leg. I don't know what I'll do when she goes. She saved my son's life one time.

just remember the joy she gave you
Old 10-28-2007, 05:18 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

((((Hope))))

I'm so sorry about your little bird. I love animals and that just breaks my heart for you.

You will always have fun talking about Jangles and the memories you have that make you smile.

Hugs.............Lois
Old 10-29-2007, 08:06 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

((Hope))

So very sorry about the loss of your precious beloved little one - praying that knowing we are praying for you helps comfort you in your time of grief.

Rita
Old 10-29-2007, 08:51 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry Hope. Our pets Are our babies too.

Trish