i want to change

Old 10-25-2007, 08:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

i want to change

:ghug iw antto change to be a hapy pesron to let all the things in my mind go away the pain to go away...
ill do it step by tep.. iknow i ned a major major change o become stronger for me and mykids.
i feel like i was in abubble for along time.. and now it roke and im in this position to understand whats happening around me..
ineed to get real... and recognize things that ruin me,, things ilet ruin me..
i need to stop thinking life is like a fairy tail.. and things end the way we dream about at the end,, even though lol they have never been like a fairy tail... i kinda dream baoutit alot loll...
myfreind told me something so right its like ahoola hoop im in...
so ill do it now step by step , get to know myself, belive that i can be strong inside ina different way..not strong to survive --- strong to live life and enjoyit.
need to let goand let GOD....i did all i can do.. but myhusband needs to do it now for himself.
and itjust broke me.. so no nomore..ill go outof the way of the plan GOd made him...
lol easy to talk hard to do but i need towrite ithere lol on the board to get a little insight from u all thank u all...
Old 10-26-2007, 02:14 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Your thoughts are very "recovery" and if you just keep working on that, the actions will follow.

I use self-talk all the time. I'll talk to myself like I would talk to a friend because then I am usually honest with myself. I try not to let anyone see me, LOL.

I know that my fairy tale didn't include my son becoming an addict and the years of hell that can bring. But the real life version showed me a way to get out of that hell and live happily ever after, even on bad days.

I originally worked through the 12 steps because my sponsor suggested that it would help me and in those days I knew my way wasn't working so was ready to try anything. What I have learned is that these beautiful 12 steps of recovery can help me keep my balance in any area of my life, in any relationship and anytime obstacles block my path.

You are already on your way to a better place, hopeforever, because you are willing and ready for change. One baby step at a time you will notice that doing things differently than in the past will give you a whole new perspective on life.

Keep talking that positive self-talk, it will get you there.

Hugs
Old 10-26-2007, 06:03 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Doing good. Keep posting, reading and praying. We are here when you need to talk or vent!
susan
Old 10-26-2007, 06:14 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Sounds like it all is coming together and you are not only ready for change, you are willing to do what is needed to achieve that change. That's wonderful. All your little steps keep moving you forward and become huge steps to a better way of life. Hugs
Old 10-26-2007, 07:16 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

just keep on working your recovery.you r doing good. it takes pratice but anything worth having is work.