am i paying for his drugs?

Old 10-28-2007, 05:12 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

((DW))
Thinnking of you this morning, and hoping you and the girls are safe. I know you want out but are afraid, just take deep breaths and remember you are better than an addict. Don't let him to continue to abuse you mentally, it takes a long time to get over, I know been there. Somedays I still believe all the BS my ex told me and he was not an addict.
I am worried that if someone finds out you will lose everything, including your daughters. Then you will have to prove you are a fit parent, even though we know you are. Just some things to think about, please call your lawyer or another one and ask about the credit cards, and anything else you can think of. At least you will know what you really do have to pay for. I know the games lawyers play when you separate from them and file for divorce, and it is not fun. But just think of what your life will be like by the holidays, or 6 months from now if you stay.
I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but I really am worried about you. I don't want to sound like I don't care but I really do, I am worried about your daughters too, this is not easy for them either. Stay strong, you are a lot stronger than you think, and you will get through this.
Keeping you in my prayers and sending you extra hugs from another ex of a lawyer.