good grief...part 2

Old 10-07-2007, 08:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

good grief...part 2

Well to all of the kind people that previously replied,

my brother bought a $40.00 drug kit for my son to take the test. The results came back (on the stick) and it said "no results" . My brother was mystified. So now he is going to mail off the sample and see what comes back. My AS says he has done nothing wrong but my brother says he's never heard of a no results answer. Has anyone ever seen this on a drug test result? If anybody knows anything about this I'd appreciate a reply......my thanks..dixie
Old 10-07-2007, 08:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

There should be instructions with the kit that tells you what it means, but it could be the kit is defective or your son has done something to alter the results. I know that the hair test kit I bought, I had to send it in to get the results. I never used it so I don't know. I did use a pee test and when one of them showed only a very faint line the instructions said that it could mean that drugs are in their system but that it is so close to the cutoff point as to make the line very faint. Forty dollars is a lot to spend to get no results. Hugs, Marle
Old 10-07-2007, 08:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Dixed,
Was it a pee test? I don't know but I am wondering if your son just wet it with water. As we all know they are very clever. I hope it is just a faulty test.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:19 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

yes, it was a urine test. I don't think he wet it with water. He brought the collection to my brother and he(my brother) administered it. The instructions said to send off the sample in case of a "no results" issue. So I guess if we haven't missed the time frame my brother will do that tomorrow being that it is Sunday today. I just never heard of a no results......I just thought it reported as clean or dirty. He said this test covered the gamut of everything and he got it from Walgreens..........so that's about where I am now. thank you very much for the replies. dixie
Old 10-07-2007, 10:13 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

No results probably means that it was either not urine or urine that has been diluted with water beyond the point of being able to read it. Another test and having your brother watch when your son urinates would probably give you the answer you want. I don't know why the test was so expensive but I have bought good ones from the State Police for $15 and they tested for everything. Hugs, Marle
Old 10-07-2007, 10:55 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
remember to breathe

my son took pee test for me back in the days I didn't see the symptoms. He tried to use water and and to be honest I don't remember if it was negative or said no reseults, but if he sent it away you'll know soon enough.
good luck
prayers to you all
Old 10-07-2007, 02:22 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

thank you to those who replied. I am very appreciative of your kindness thoughts aND prayers............hugs, dixie
Old 10-07-2007, 05:43 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Get Caught Reading

(((((Dixied)))))

I'm praying the test was faulty, but you know what addicts will do...
Just wantcha to know I'm thinking of you. Take care.

Love,
Linda
Old 10-07-2007, 05:59 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Drug Addiction Has No Mercy

Are you sure it was HIS pee? Addicts often will have someone else pee for them ..

Passion
Old 10-07-2007, 06:04 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

urine test

FYI, those tests aren't 100% accurate even when sent away! I administered one to my AH, and the line came back very, very faint. Naturally, he wanted to consider this a clean result, but I had my doubts, so I sent it away per the enclosed instructions. When I told AH the following day that I had mailed it out, he admitted to using. Nevertheless, when I called for the results of the drug test, it said NEGATIVE. I obviously know it wasn't accurate since my AH admitted he wasn't clean. Fair warning!
Old 10-08-2007, 05:35 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

well this is our plan..........we are going to back up this test with the hair follicle test and get results at the same time and compare. Right now we are still in a quandry but I see light at the end of the tunnel. thanks to everyone.....dixie
Old 10-08-2007, 07:27 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

I wasted so much money on drug tests it was ridiculous.
It was a little bit later when I realized I had the better test in my gut the entire time. If I suspected he was using, he was using, it was that simple.
Those tests just keep the anxiety and stress of the situation alive longer and stronger.
My xhb had many ways to beat those tests, they even sell dilution kits online and they can buy Golden Seal right from GNC.
I'd save your money and use your gut.