update on waiting

Old 09-21-2007, 10:50 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Awww....isn't she simply precious!! Look how alert she looks....thank you for sharing..babies are gods gifts!! Keep us informed on how she is doing!!
Old 09-21-2007, 11:05 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

ConGRATS!!! SHE IS ADORABLE!!! Have to sing...

Thank heaven for little girls
for little girls get bigger every day!

they grow up in the most delightful way!

Those little eyes so helpless and appealing
one day will flash and send you crashin' thru the ceilin'

thank heaven for them all,
no matter where no matter who
for without them, what would little boys do?

Thank heaven... thank heaven...
Thank heaven for little girls!

- Broken
Old 09-21-2007, 11:25 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

She is cute...to cute..cause all along I have said I would NOT get attached to this baby ! So what happens I see her for 20 mins an already I'm hooked!
Since finding out she can't come home today I've been a wreak. Haven't got to go back to see her but my H went today an he said she still seems fine.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:45 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

One of my boys had to go back in due to a bit of jaundice (the "yellowing" you mentioned) and the other one just stayed an extra day or 2. That's very common... and you want them as healthy as possible when they come home. Besides, mommy gets a few good nights sleep before she's up all the time with baby.

Enjoy your new sweet baby granddaughter. NO awfulizing - just hugs and love and baby fresh kisses.

LOVE,
Auntie Cats
Old 09-21-2007, 11:48 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Broken..Thanks for the song.
Those little eyes so helpless and appealing
Taht's exactly what did it. LOL
Old 09-21-2007, 11:52 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
I'm HOME!!!!!

Wow a wonderful little soul !!!!
Old 09-21-2007, 04:43 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Living in the light

Awww, she is so precious. Enjoy your sweet grandbaby.
Hugs
Old 09-21-2007, 05:24 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

ahhhh,another s.r. baby girl.i just love the name grace. that is what i would named another girl.amazing grace was my moms favorite song. my niece had a baby girl about a month ago & she named her grace. keep us posted on what is going on.i am sure she is ok or i believe they would have said. hugs & prayers, hope
Old 09-21-2007, 05:39 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Angry Well it happened..

Ok well I got my answer... SHE WAS STILL USING ...Child services were going to take my Grandson an the new baby. But but now it looks like we might get to keep them here with us if AD moves out..She is under a no contact for right now..will be aloud supervised visits later. We have to go to court Monday for a judge to approve it.
AD tested positive for Heroin, they didn't have the results for the baby yet.
How could she do that, she really acted like she loved the baby even before it got here. I just don't know I am scared an mad guess I'm a little bit of everything. Child services have already checked out the house, they still have to run back ground checks on us. I pray to God this works an we don't lose both of them.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:14 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lostparent View Post
Ok well I got my answer... SHE WAS STILL USING ...Child services were going to take my Grandson an the new baby. But but now it looks like we might get to keep them here with us if AD moves out..She is under a no contact for right now..will be aloud supervised visits later. We have to go to court Monday for a judge to approve it.
AD tested positive for Heroin, they didn't have the results for the baby yet.
How could she do that, she really acted like she loved the baby even before it got here. I just don't know I am scared an mad guess I'm a little bit of everything. Child services have already checked out the house, they still have to run back ground checks on us. I pray to God this works an we don't lose both of them.
Sending thoughts and prayers your way!!
Old 09-21-2007, 09:01 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Sorry your daughter was using while pregnant. But, Grace is absolutley beautiful. I pray the courts give you both children, and maybe, just maybe, your daughter will wake up. Who wouldn't want this precious doll???

Prayers and hugs,
susan
Old 09-21-2007, 09:08 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Well I talked to AD an she claims it wasn't it wasn't heroin that it was cocaine they found with the drug test. But she says she wasn't using it either, though she does admit to using something, just wouldn't tell me what. She said she was only using a little bit once in a while. She was pregnant for God sakes an she knew it could was bad for the baby not to mention what happen if they found out yet she did it anyway. So I ask now do you see you need help an have a problem? An her answer was " Whatever I got to go"
I HATE DRUGS!!
Old 09-21-2007, 09:26 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Angry

So I ask now do you see you need help an have a problem? An her answer was " Whatever I got to go"

Who cares what it was--she was pregnant, responsible for someone other than herself. She doesn't deserve that baby, or other child. I pray the courts give them to you. I pray she wakes up and realizes the beauty God has given her. I also pray that baby is OK, I have taken care of addicted babies and it is horrible.

For her not to care....must mean she is using more than you thought. No other reason a mother to act like that.

You are in my prayers, your daughter too. I am soo sorry.s
susan
Old 09-21-2007, 09:32 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

For her not to care....must mean she is using more than you thought. No other reason a mother to act like that.
That was my thought too. Thanks for the prayers.