Hey Guys Im Back

Old 09-14-2007, 08:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FINALLY FREE

Hey Guys Im Back

Hey Guys Hows Everyone Doing? I Havent Been On I A While. Ive Missed You Guys.
So Here Is Whats Going On Im No Longer A Codie!!!!! Yey Me!!!!!
My Ex Just Doesnt Get It So I Completely Cut Him Off Again. The Last Time I Talked To Him He Said He Wanted To Make Things Better And He Was Getting An Apartment So I Could Move In With Him. Dont Know Why He Thought I Would. And He Said He Wanted To Get Married And Spend The Rest Of His Life With Me. I Know His Been Clean And He Has Only Had Some Drinks But That Was Never A Problem. I Told Him He Had To Respect Me. No More Raising His Voice To Me, No More Leaving Me Out Of Decisions, No More Wasting My Time. He Agreed To It. And That Went Well For About 2 Days Then He Flipped Out On Me Because I Wanted To Talk To Him On The Phone And Just Didnt Feel Like It. So He Called Me About 30 Times The Next Day And I Finally Answered The Last Call And Told Him That Was The Last Straw. I Wasnt Going To Take Anything Else From Him And That Was It I Was Done With Him No More Chances.
I Wasnt Evven Hartbroken About It. It Just Ended And I Didnt Even Think About Him After The Fact. This Last Couple Weeks Ive Had Sometime To Think And I Realized I Stopped Loving Him A Long Time Ago. I Stopped Loving Him When He Lied When He Cheated On Me When He Kept Getting High Because It Was Just More Important Then Anything Else When My I Was Pregnant And He Didnt Care About Me Or My Child's Well Being
So Im Done !
I Probably Wont Me On Here Much Longer. But I Promise Everyone Ill Stop In And Check To Make Sure Everyone Is Doing Ok
I Appreciate All The Support Everyone Has Given Me And Ill Try To Do The Same For Evryone Else.
So Ill Be Back On Later Take Care And God Bless
Xoxoxo
Amy
Old 09-14-2007, 08:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Amy,

We all have to make decisions -- some of them hard ones -- that we feel are the best for maximizing the joy and possibility we're gonna get out of life. It sounds like you're doing just that. We're proud of you, girl!

Glad you're sounding better....you've been through a LOT! I hope you'll stop in from time to time and let us know how you're doing.

Hugs,
GL
Old 09-14-2007, 08:23 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
FINALLY FREE

Thanks Givelove.
Ofcourse Ill Stop In From Time To Time You Guys Have Been To Good To Me To Just Never Come Back. Im Proud Of Myself To. Im Still Trying To Get Over Losing My Baby But Besides That My Life Now Is So Much More Different Then It Was Before. I Will Definetly Come Back And Check In On All Of You Its Just Before I Used To Be On Almost Everyday Now Itll Probably Be Once A Week Or Longer.
I Truly Will Never Have Enough Words Or Ways To Thank You Guys For Being There For Me When I Was Having A Hard Time And Dealing With Everything That I Was.
Thanks
Old 09-14-2007, 08:40 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
remember to breathe

congratulations on your freedom!
I sure hope you do come on from time to time because we all still need advice and encouragement.
god bless
Old 09-14-2007, 06:25 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

drinking alcohol is not clean.

alcohol is a drug.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:25 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

Amy, I'm glad you found the strength to do what is best for you. You deserve a life filled with happiness and love, and I know it is there...just keep on with the journey...one step and one day at a time. You sound good! Hugs
Old 09-15-2007, 08:24 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I am glad you made a descision that is right for you. You sound good and happy with yourself. I never understood why a girl would keep herself in that kind of a relationship. I guess I've never had to deal with that. I think it is easier to walk away from an abf than your child. I am struggling with that one. I'm proud of you, you deserve better.

I wish you the best that life has to offer...........Lo