# 61 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

((((LadyJane and all your family)))
Now words. Only prayers.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:23 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Hug giver-outer!

(((((ladyjane)))))

I am so, so sorry for your loss. My daughter is the addict in my life and even though I realize that the addiction could take her life, I can't imagine what I would do if it really did.

My thoughts, hugs and prayers go out to you. Please know that we may not be with your physically, we are all with spiritually! You are part of this family and we all share in your grief.

Old 09-15-2007, 11:29 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  
Power is not having to respond

It's Saturday.
I just want you to know I have been praying for you.
Peace my friend.
WW
Old 09-15-2007, 11:52 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Administrator

Thinking of you and praying for you and your family.

Old 09-15-2007, 12:35 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  
Survivor

Old 09-15-2007, 01:41 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  

Thank you all so much for your prayers and kind words. You'll never know how much they mean to me.
My husband and children and have all read them and cried right along with me.
My youngest son brought John's ashes home this morning. We plan on making a memorial for him here on our property.
I don't think I'll ever understand this and I know I'll never get over this. I'm trying very hard to think only of the happy times. I pray every day that God will heal his soul and bring him peace.
Thank You All.....Patricia
Old 09-15-2007, 03:22 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  
Administrator

I too am not sure loosing a child can ever be understood. You're correct...it will always impact you, but in time, I hope that you will find peace. Thinking of good times is comforting...I found I had to take the sadness out for awhile, let myself feel, then put it away again. Too much was overwhelming.

May God bless John's soul and bring you and your family comfort. Hugs and prayers
Old 09-15-2007, 03:30 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  

ladyjane
My son accidently overdosed on May 15, 2006. he was 19 and one week shy of his 20th b-day. I still cry every day. I miss him so much. He was the oldest of my 4 kids. Now I have 3 daughters. One is 18 and oregnant and i have a set of identical twins that are seniors in high school this year. We have all grieved for Trey so much. it is I who cannot get past the fact that he is gone. There is so much help here and understanding. The advice is very much appreciated. I have talked more about Trey here on SR than anywhere else. Gently I am held in everyone's thoughts and i can feel their prayers lift me when i don't think that i will ever be able to get up again. My point is...keep posting and talk about your loss. You are not alone....Viki
Old 09-15-2007, 04:11 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  

I am so sorry for your lost. He is at peace within the bright stars of Heaven and the love of God.
Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.
Old 09-15-2007, 05:11 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry. I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. I am just so sorry for your loss.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:19 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  

So, so, sorry for your painful loss. My heart aches for you and your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers always.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:53 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  
Get Caught Reading

((((((((LadyJane)))))))))

I can't say anything to express how much my heart is breaking for you and your family. I am overwhelmed with sadness for you.
Just know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers daily.

Linda
Old 09-15-2007, 07:15 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  

Prayers for you, your son, and everyone who loved him.
May he rest in peace.
((((ladyjane))))
Old 09-16-2007, 05:30 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

((ladyjane))

I woke up this morning, thinking about you, your family, and your presious son. We all love you and hold you dear to our hearts. I wish there was something I could do or say to help carry your pain, to help ease it a little. I know there is not. Just know that I carry you and yours in my heart, and my prayers.

Hugs
B
Old 09-16-2007, 06:45 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  

Just reminding you that we are sending more prayers for you and your family this morning. My words would not be sufficient to take your pain away; just know that I care and am thinking of you today.
Hugs to you and your family.

Terri
Old 09-16-2007, 07:03 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  
Living in the light

((( ladyjane ))) My heart and prayers go out to you and family. I'm praying for John's beautiful soul. May God's light surround John. May God's love enfold John. May God
hold him tenderly in His healing, loving care.
May God give you and family strength as you walk through this time of deep pain and sorrow.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:24 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  

Just wanted to send more hugs and prayers your way. Your entire family is deep in my heart.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:42 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  
howdy

Lady Jane,Remember the times you spent with John and you will keep his sprit alive..God bless you and your family in this time of sorrow, please God help them.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:30 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  

Again, thank you all for the prayers and kind words. Just letting you all know that I read and appreciate each and every one.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:50 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
My youngest son brought John's ashes home this morning. We plan on making a memorial for him here on our property.

I don't think I'll ever understand this and I know I'll never get over this. I'm trying very hard to think only of the happy times. I pray every day that God will heal his soul and bring him peace.
The memorial sounds like a lovely idea ladyjane ... and I'm sure it will bring you much comfort.

We never get over the loss of a child, but we can survive it, a day at a time. I've found acceptance over time, but I had to ask the questions first, to try to get an understanding I now know I'll never completely have. May the good memories sustain you and your family ladyjane and I'll add your John to my nightly prayer for my son ... that they both are happy and free and at peace. I believe in my heart that they are.

love & prayers ~

deedee