SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Substance Abusers (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/)
-   -   It was only a matter of time!!!!!! Busted!!!! (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/132461-only-matter-time-busted.html)

Momsrainbow 09-12-2007 01:46 AM

It was only a matter of time!!!!!! Busted!!!!

We knew it was a matter of time until AH got caught. Spent the last 4 hrs at his brothers-State, City, County, DEA and crime lab-all there. Apparently AH & his friends had one heck of a meth lab set up and running. He came by here and told me the police were all over his brothers property and his aunts. I drove over knowing our little towns police would be there. NO, I WAS NOT STUPID FOR GOING. They broke the lab down-confiscated the 4 wheeler (in his name) and one set wanted the truck because he had used it today and was on the property. Well, local police talked them out of that-told them I had fought with everyone to get him help or locked back up. I did not do drugs and what little I knew I always talked to my best friend who is a local policeman. What a mess. New tenant-gets to go to jail tomorrow too Ah called and wanted to know what I found out and I flat told him-he cooked his own ass. Police friend and DEA wanted me to convince him into going to the police dept. and talk to them-maybe he would not spend the rest of his life in prison..... He refused!!!!!!!! Said they could not prove a thing-WRONG-got him dead to rights!!!!!!! No bail tomorrow, no more high priced attorneys-I am flat broke and if I had a nickle I would not give it to him. I think they were suprised I was not a crying mess like 6 yrs. ago-they know I have had it. Divorce is filed-he does not live here and I have tried my best. Well, blood pressure sky high-head is pounding-police friend has called twice to check on me and says I can stay at his house tonight-one offered to get me a hotel room-but will be okay. I knew "it" was coming to this-just never expected how bad it was going to be. Sounds like all the police are going to do a round-up. Finally an end to my madness!!!!!! Thanks all for the support in the past few months-I know I was a hardhead. Even local police told the others I was on a website that has changed me-let him go and take care of my pups and me....Now back to prison for him-he can get all the drugs he wants there and not have to worry...

pjbs55 09-12-2007 03:59 AM

((Mom))
I am glad the local police helped you out with the others. Your recovery is showing and you are really getting stronger. I am glad that you handled this without having a breakdown, and that you are taking care of yourself. Praying that your AH will do the right thing for all of you and turn himself in.
We are here for you, and I'll keep you and the rest of your family in my prayers

Mama~D 09-12-2007 04:14 AM

D@mn babygirl. You have been through it huh!! I went through the same but it was my father and he was addicted to cocaine and crack when I was young. It took him 5 rehabs to get better. He's aged himself so much by doing that. He has been totally sober for 16 years. I remember laying in bed at night crying and praying to God he would be ok even though my father beat me on a daily basis. My parents were married for 19 years and together for 22 they got a divorce because we just couldn't take it no more. My Mom tried to commit suicide, my little brother was running with a gang and selling drugs at school. I had to bakeract my mother and let's just say straighten my little brother out and kick my Dad out so I know a little where your coming from. God sees how much you tried. My prayers are with you. You did what you could but if he doesn't want help then it's impossible to help him. Just keep telling yourself everything will be ok and do the right thing and it will work out sweetie!! <BIG Fat HUGS> ;o)

Elana 09-12-2007 04:38 AM

Well, you see, we don't need to do a thing.. Eventually it all comes out and if you did the right thing it can come out better for you.

Now that the Tenant house is cleared, your AH is in jail, the divorce is filed and the truck is in limbo I guess.. you can start to live just for you.

Take some time now to check out that book, "CoDependent No More" by Melody Beattie. Take some time to see if there are any AlAnon or NarAnon meetings. think about YOUR recovery and how you want to live your life now.

...then go ahead and DO ITl

Be good to yourself.

caileesnana 09-12-2007 06:06 AM

Good things do happen!
susan

Mavis 09-12-2007 06:08 AM

Hang in there Mom...
Just sending some (((hugs)))

parentrecovers 09-12-2007 07:25 AM

hugs out. k

Momsrainbow 09-12-2007 01:41 PM

Just got home from the police station. 2 hrs was not a pleasant thing. I did call my attorney and he did say to be carefull-tell them what I knew and if they got nasty-stop and tell them I have an attorney. One narcotic agent was nasty-I could not remember exact times or dates. I told him I have been sick for a week tomorrow, had not slept in two days and was lucky I could remember my name. Came home got another blood pressure pill and went back. They have the warrant now and are out looking for him. Asked me if I could help track him down-made a call to him-his cell is out of minutes. Gave them directions to 3 places he might be and I am too sick to look for him.On top of this-they pulled up a printout to show me he was arrested over the week-end-booked for pot! He is facing a maximum sentence and I see no way out of it for him. He made his choice. Police chief actually had a few chuckles-narcs did not get it at first-he told them I had heard ever lie a man can tell-and finally after these few yrs.-know AH is trash!!! Said to take my time and calm down-asked him if he had an tranquilizer-I know it is illegal to use anothers script-cracked them up-one wanted to know how big of one I wanted and told him one probably the size of the county!!!!! That finally broke the ice!!!! I am going to be ok-maybe a heart twinge once in a while-but nothing I cannot handle. Well, another call-if AH does not show up and try to get the truck-police are picking it up tonight and off to an officers barn for safekeeping. Hopefully that will work out. Thank goodness for the "good guys"-they know the pure hell I have gone through. Gots to go-back later.

Momsrainbow 09-12-2007 03:33 PM

AH just called wanting to know what happened at the PD. Flat told him-I would not lie. He says lab is not his (BS) say my police friends are out to get him. Said my best friend the local police would get the 4 wheeler for himself. No so-he could not afford it. Wanted to come over and talk-I said no that was harboring a fugitive-he hung up. Should have told him to come on over and let them pick him up with no problem. Called the PD like I was told and chief is calling someone? Town can be my witnesses, etc. but can no longer handle this mess-we are all to tight. Seems right to me-just need to move the truck for a while. Ah said he has someone to lie for him of where he was and what he was doing-pretty sure it is an attorney-a "hot dog"-they must forget early in the yr. I sent this man a retainer of $1,l00. Gosh-thought is was about over-how wrong I am. I know I sound insane-just trying to protect assets. Neighbors all read about the mess in the newspaper-been here. Truck is solved-I think-battery-plugs and wires off-lock on the gas tank. Well, that is yet to come-I can flatten 4 tires!!! All is done-no battery-no wires-no plugs-that should do it?Lady dog-the favorite of the police-was aid to be at the meth lab-he said no. AH said to take her to the vet and have her checked-they would find nothing. How low can a person get to take a precious huge dog to an place like that? When she was trained to sniff drugs-only pot and coke. My dear Lord-he can cry, boohoo and profess being innocent-even if he was no one would believe it. With his past convictions-he will receive 40 years to life. He has lost his brother and family over this, his aunt and he lost a wife and best friend(although he never realized it) he lost it early this year. I flat will not lie for him!!!!! Guess I am stressing-tense and my heart is pounding. They did offer to take me to the ER-no ins.-last trip was 9,000 for a day and a half of ICU-sorry SOB dropped me off at the door-police were my vistors. I know I am one of those stupid hardheaded people, a challenge for ya'll. But darn it I am making it!!!!!! I truly wish I had found SR ages ago!!!!! Showed the police chief the site-he was amazed-says he understands now my major change. Living in a rural area-we do not have the meetings ya'll talked about. Well, just rambling on-truck is now broken down-dogs are smart-they understand bad papa. Just stressing and hope I get over my 6 day headache-sinus I am certain. Thanks all-just posting too much-just have to vent somewhere and SR is it-so sorry...

BigSis 09-12-2007 03:46 PM

No apologies, Moms.... none.

Write out all you need to.

Something, a trick that was shared with me by another Alanon....

write out ALL the bad stuff... every bit. All the details. All the hurt he has done and that is yet to come. All your fears for his life. All the broken dreams. All the lies and all the tears.

Then burn it... and as you watch that smoke waft upward.... know that you have just handed that pain over to a Power greater than yourself.

((((Prayers for you)))))

Things will get better.... sooner than you can imagine.

Momsrainbow 09-12-2007 05:09 PM

Sis-I know I was a slow learner and still trying to heal. He has called again-say my firend 18 yrs now-is trying to set him up. Lies and more lies-he is a "blanking adict". I am really stressed now. For as many yrs as I have been friends with the policeman-he adopted me as his older sis-his family is all in Texas. I should not have to expalin to anyone our close relationship-especially to AH!!!!! AH was bleeding the shop dry by his stealing and selling to support his drugs. I had had enough!!!!! Called the police friend-his name is Robert on his birthday-told him to meeet me at the shop-and bring the truck-before AH stole it all and sold it for drugs. You cannot imagine what AH got and sold for whatever? My dads tools-my grandfathers tools. Told him to load up his truck and take it home!!!!! At his house for safe keeping-not a bribe-like Ah thinks-just my best friend hanging onto something AH could not sell. AH called agin-I will NOT LIE-now it is all my fault-BS!!!!! Sorry folks-he was understanding and sympathy-said he is 3 hrs away and he wants to talk(heard that before) told him the truck was disabled-he pitched a fit thinking I did it all by myself. HAHA! Says he has talked to his parole officer and I along with his family are just trying to bury his sorry ass. 40 yrs to life=thats it! He could have talked to the police and DEA last night at the police station-no arrest-nothing-just talk. That was all it would have been-listen to his sorry excuses. When we talked I asked him if he was so innocent would he take a lie detector test-he said no F---- way not admissable (sp wrong) into court. Another excuse-if he was ok he would have taken the test and all would have been ok. Guilty-as he can be!!!!Sorry folks-Robert and I are such bad ass people to turn his life into hell? I found SR I think in the end of June. Lack of 3 days sleep. a bad attitude-someone best help him-remeber SR at my beginning said keep aa jpurnal-yes I did-police are also picking it up. A heart twinge-sorry he did not get help when he was a kid.

Thinking-after no sleep. Does anyone remember the song(church?) Get the behind me satan-get the away-I don't want anything to do with you today?

Guess I best shut up before I make an ass of myself. Found one that was a "recovery person" who I could not handle.

Momsrainbow 09-12-2007 09:18 PM

Thanks for your past help.AH called again-told him the truck was being picked up my the police-he thinks is was taken over my the DEA-said the mess he is in caused by my friend-Robert. Like I posted before-truck is diasavled for the time being. Told AH the police were comig after it. The police are just going to hide the darn truck. AH can rot in hell-that is where the lying SOB needs to go. I really do not give a rats ass of what happens to him. 40-to life? He needs itm and god bless the law for finally taking him down. Again, I am a rat!!! Not like his family did to him. AH is a total piece of crap-not as kind of what th PD and DEA said about him.AH thinks they are xoming to seize the truck. Not true-only trying to help. This crap will end-says he talkr to his parole officer and the world is out to get him-BS. AH is a lier. a cheat and a thief and he needs to be in hell. His song and dance does not work-cry baby cry-tell it to the judge!!!!!!!Sorry-40 yrs to life get "r done. Twompolice just came and got the truck-going to be stashed wherever.God love our local PD-gots to make cookies for all-not a bad deal!!! Maybe if you do not live in the south-you won't understand-I moved here from Chicago in 89. All this time has gone buy-patience was an important thing. AH is gone-truck the AH is gone (safe and secure) somewere. I know a lot do not understans this mess in the south-a different world for me-moved from Chicago in 89. So sorry to be a bother to ya'll-just venting!!!!

Elana 09-13-2007 04:35 AM

It is OK. I am not doing so hot today myself....
Vent away girl.

Momsrainbow 09-13-2007 06:54 AM

E-thanks. I was a total shaking mess by late last night. Thought I had about lost my mind or darn close to it!!! AH kept calling to try to get me to lie for him-I don't think so. Simple solution-no longer a phone in the house! Police did come and pick the truck up-like the attorney wanted. It is now in a barn belonging to one of the police-until they arrest AH. Even the PD is worried about how desperate he will get. 40 years to life-I would think I would be desperate too. AH did it to himself-how stupid can one be- a meth lab on his brothers land-a total idiot!!!! I am still a shaking mess-but this am I think I can spell words correct. I imagine this mess is a lot my fault-I always tried to help him-I was no help at all-just made things worse. PD has put up with me for about 6 years now-I have always told then the truth-as much as I knew. Hard to explain how great they have been in the last couple of days. Like guardian angels. Neighbors have been outstanding also!!!!! They called my heart dr. about 11 last night-got the pharmacy up and brought me tranquilizers-only 3. So much support here, as well as SR. DEA is coming to the house to work on getting the printer going. Early in SR-it was suggested to keep a journal to vent away-I did from the very beginning of July. They can have whatever they want!!! Dogs believe it or not must know something is wrong-they brought two chewed up bottles of pills-all illegal and put them in front of me last night. Sort of like the twilight zone here. Hard to believe I allowed all this mess to happen. Hopefully the PD will get him picked up and throw the key away! An addict for over 30 yrs.-sorry no hope for him at all! Now to try to get life back and bills straightened out. Tenant (new one) AH friend-is out-they are looking for him also. Policemans brother is moving in...next week. Pups I screamed and yelled about-good huge pups now-love them to death but wow-they eat!!! They are going to good homes-police. Done venting!!!!!! Thanks to all again!!!!!

CatsPajamas 09-13-2007 07:05 AM

((( moms rainbow )))

Take extra good care of yourself. Play with the pups. Take a bubble bath. You deserve some peace and quiet!!

HUGS

Cats

greeteachday 09-13-2007 07:33 AM

Hope you are not going to take his calls anymore...that should help to end the madness and get you to a better emotional place. You've been through so much! I'm grateful for the guardian angels that have been sent to help you through.

Your physical and emotional health are what counts now...Cat's right, as always! Pamper yourself today and just relax and enjoy some simple pleasures...Right now it is all about you, because you deserve it!! Hugs

best 09-13-2007 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by Momsrainbow (Post 1480498)
Apparently AH & his friends had one heck of a meth lab set up and .......and I flat told him-he cooked his own ass.

This just hit me as being funny *LMAO*

Maybe it was the strange smell that tipped them off *LOL*

Momsrainbow 09-13-2007 08:35 AM

Temptation of picking the phone up-that was solved last night. PD took the phone so I would not be tempted to pick it up and talk to AH-he was calling and desperate. Lies, pleading and crying, does not work anymore. His 40 yrs to life is what he needs and deserves. Yes, I am going to pamper myself and the pups. They are getting bubble baths-then I am going to try to catch up on much needed sleep. I do feel safe and secure-just hide in the house and pray they find AH soon. Like the PD said-he would come after the truck-he has probably already been by the house and wonders where it is. Too bad!!!! Well, just learned to to answer the door. AH friend who was going to rent the house-said the PD got him last night-handcuffed him and screamed for a hr. Told him he needed to go back to wherever he came from-he was evicted. Rent house belongs to gram-104 the 23rd of this month but is in an irrevocable trust for me. PD told him-they would handle the house until AH got locked up. He wanted me to call the PD and have a meeting-BS-no phone-no truck-he best do what my guardian angels say. The PD has known me for 18 years now-they know the stress and pressure I have been under. They want to handle things for a while-God love them!!!! They want peace and told me (funny) once this is over-they want tons of cookies and my pasta.Too much drama for me. Like a never ending soap opera. I guess I sound like a mindless idiot-truly not. A bank officer for over 30 yrs. Well, no phone, no truck and not going to answer the door. PD has a key to the house. Stressing again but time for pups bubble bath and me to try to sleep. Hopefully, this drama will be over soon. Praying it will be-settle down and be as wise as you have become. LOL and big giant hugs to all!!!!

Mama~D 09-13-2007 11:45 AM

Girl I know you don't think this now but when this thing blows over and it will babygirl!! You will be a much stonger person and know what to stear clear of in the future to come. Try to stay positive because things can always be allot worse and just stay away from all the people and places that could get you in trouble or bring you down. Take time out for you for a change. Find something you love to do or that gets you to relax. I have panic disorder and lately (my 7th day being sober) I've been going to state parks and the beach and the lake to either ride my bike, walk, have a picnic or just chill. Pick someone you truly truse that always lifts you up and keep them around a smuch as possible as your support system. This will keep your mind off things at least for a little bit so you can relax and maybe even laugh out loud. I've watched allot of humorous movies lately as well because I'm going through major withdrawals still and it makes me tense. It'll be ok girl. Keep your head up. He is no longer your problem. (Big Hugs)

Mama~D 09-13-2007 11:51 AM

Aw giving your puppies bubble baths, that is too cute. I was a loan officer but now as the markets SUCKS I'm now jobless. Luckily I made some bank before the market crashed. You sound like such a sweetie. I do wish you the best girl and I'm glad you have people close to you that love you and are helping out. Angels are great!!! <hugs>