It was only a matter of time!!!!!! Busted!!!!

Old 09-13-2007, 12:17 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
On a tear

kept calling to try to get me to lie for him-
I think I read that the police took the phones, or something? So that you don't have to pick up his calls anymore? Not sure I understand that, but no matter - it works exactly as I was going to suggest -

Quit taking his phone calls. Put the phone under a pillow and let it ring! Listen to messages, only, and don't return any of his calls, no matter what... in fact, if you hear his voice, skip the message!

That is how *I* was able to have power over MY serenity. It really helped (but it was hard to start the habit!).

I wish you well.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:00 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I finally got sleep and doing better. Policeman where the truck is hid called, I had to go to grams to call him. He wanted me to know that he and another officer no sleep for 3 days over AH-they were slap-happy. Wanted to know what to do with all AH stuff in the truck, they had it in a trash bag. Told them to put it in the burn pile. Darn two of them washed the truck, waxed it, cleaned the interior, and changed the oil. Said they wanted it perfect for when I was ready for it. Is that not amazing? Between their support and SR-what more could one ask for? Pups got their bubble bath-I got bruises-the 3 of them each weigh more than I do. They know something is up-being too good. Little parrots laid their first egg today-a good sign of peace finally. Just venting a little more. LOL
Old 09-13-2007, 06:28 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

You have wonderful friends MomsRainbow. You have really wonderful friends who really must love you and care about you (or is it the cookies?).

Dogs are great companions. My dog is really a wonderful animal. I had her training evaluated last night and we are going to start working with a new trainer who is really a positive reinforcement trainer. Atka just loves her. Eventually we may do agility.. but for now it is nice to know I have a really really good German Shepherd pup who loves me and is good to my kitties.. and kitties who love me and are good to me too.

Atka is due for a bath next weekend the day before the FrontLine goes on her. I don't think it will be a bubble bath tho. LOL

Isn't it nice to have wonderful animals who love you and who don't lie to you or cheat on you and who take you just the way you are?
Old 09-13-2007, 07:59 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Power is not having to respond

Originally Posted by Momsrainbow View Post
AH just called wanting to know what happened at the PD. Flat told him-I would not lie. He says lab is not his (BS) say my police friends are out to get him. Said my best friend the local police would get the 4 wheeler for himself. No so-he could not afford it. Wanted to come over and talk-I said no that was harboring a fugitive-he hung up.
Sounds like the old "I didn't do it" thing. Even though there is a mountain of evidence against them, they will point the finger at someone else. Never taking responsibility for their own behavior.

Moms, now you're free! You don't have to have that terrible stress in your life any more.
You can breathe!
Every trouble maker is out of your life, and now, you can do what ever you want without having to live in fear.
Its' a hard lesson I learned a couple years ago. I will not have another addict, or alcoholic in my life again. It just isn't worth what it does to me.
Take care.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:14 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

But AH did it!!!!

Originally Posted by Wascally Wabbit View Post
Sounds like the old "I didn't do it" thing. Even though there is a mountain of evidence against them, they will point the finger at someone else. Never taking responsibility for their own behavior.

Moms, now you're free! You don't have to have that terrible stress in your life any more.
You can breathe!
Every trouble maker is out of your life, and now, you can do what ever you want without having to live in fear.
Its' a hard lesson I learned a couple years ago. I will not have another addict, or alcoholic in my life again. It just isn't worth what it does to me.
Take care.
WW.-a mountain of evidence-to say the least. A charming, handsome man, who would have done better as a con artist or salesman,anything but drugs!!!!

Still stressing-major time again. Just wish the "mess" was over and done!!!! Talked to police-AH is still somewhere-they can't find him-YET, but then will sooner or later,sooner the better! Almost free- I hope so, He has not been arrested yet-something about 2 more days to get the warrant because of our local police-now in the hands of state & DEA. Parole office is looking for him-parole violations. Just lock him up and throw the key away!

I am past the hurt, crying & yelling. Just pure bittness is taking over-Now what?
Old 09-14-2007, 04:50 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

OMG!!! See how things turn around. I knew it would. I am so glad things are looking up. I knew that you must have friends surrounding you that love and care about you and your well being. I think it's cute you're spoiling your pets, I know it's theraputic right. I have 2 cats and a Yorkie so my pets are small. What kinda pets do you have?? I wanna think they're maybe Labs or maybe lab mixed. I love animals and they do know when things aren't right and just try to help you get past it by being sweet or even silly. You'll pull through this, it sounds to me that you have some great support and thank God for that right. Before too long you'll be smiling again and say goodbye to the tears and drama that he bestowed upon you. Just keep busy and keep your guardian angels around!

Old 09-15-2007, 09:31 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

So far so good-all is quiet. A td more drama yesterday afternoon. AH friend that was going to rent the house-stopped to tell me he was picking up what little he had moved. Then has his truck loaded and stopped to give me the key(he had replaced the deabolt)darn he took it with him. Said the police just got him and wanted to arrest him-really told him and just go and never come back. Then I find our his lady just got out of prison another drug felon..... Right thing was certainly done. House needs work-I think a policeman's brother is interestedthat would be fantastic. Have heard nothing more-waiting on a warrant for some reason. Have not had AH try to get hold of me in a couple of days. Which is good. He blames me for this mess-I never knew about it-not blanking meth lab. Why would he think I would lie for him-never have!!!!!His family had already said they saw him at the property that day. I just told them what times he was in and out of my house.(he picked some junk up, hauled a lot from the rent house) He said he talked to his parole officer and he is going to be ok-they cannot prove anything. He must be correct-huh? Smart man-thats why he will be going back to prison for his 4th and last time. He may luck out and get one of "good drug lawyers-the ones that are in on the take. Guess wait and see what the new week brings Venting agin!!!! Thanks
Old 09-15-2007, 09:54 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Hang in there and remember to not answer the door! Can someone help you out and install a peep in the door so you can see who is there?

A policeman or a relative of one with some handyman skills would be a great renter. I have actually swapped off rent money for labor and materials to fix a house up when I was renting. Maybe you could work a deal like that? got to be careful tho.. need to be really careful to get someone who will actually do the work!

AH is going to be OK? Well maybe and maybe not. Time will tell. Why is the warrant taking so long? I would want to know.. or maybe not.. just enjoy the peace of not having the drug addict family in the rent house and not having a drug addict husband sucking you dry anymore!
Old 09-15-2007, 10:03 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Hug giver-outer!

Your recovery is shining!

Take care of you!

Old 09-15-2007, 12:01 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Moms.........Hope you're doing okay today. Thinking about you.

Sending hugs..............Lo
Old 09-15-2007, 06:15 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Living in the light

Im hoping you'll soon be clear of any more drama. Hang in there. You're doing so well.
I hope you can sleep okay and the stress of all you've been through lately eases up.
Continue taking good care of you.
Hugs
Old 09-15-2007, 06:41 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Power is not having to respond

moms, they will find him. He can't run forever. Eventually his life of crime and drugs will end and he WILL get clean, in jail. I just hate it that you had to go through all this.

You too will soon be able to calm down and not live in this chaos and turmoil any more. Your HP is watching after you, and things are playing out in your favor.

Time to give YOURSELF a bubble bath!!
Hugs to you.
WW
Old 10-24-2007, 05:43 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

MAJ0R UPDATE. IT HAS TAKEN LONG ENOUGH-decided to update this thread. AH was finally picked up Monday night in our little town by the local police. He had a friend drive him here to pick up all of this 3 duffle bags of clothes I have had ready for months. AH and his friend were completely "out of it". They had been smoking pot, breathing the canned air cans and had been through a 1/3 bottle of Wild Turkey. They said that the police had contacted AHs mother because a neighbor had called the PD. They said the PD was right behind them coming here. Well, being nosey as I am I took the pups out for a short walk and sure enough the PD was sitting on the next road in the curve. Would have got them no matter which way they tried to leave. I watched when they left (intending to call the PD if necessary) but sure enough they pulled on the road around the corner and the police car was following. About 15 minutes later I got a call from AH ride saying he was picked up and went peacefully. They let the friend go-for whatever reason is beyond me. AH tried to call about an hr. later. One of those inmate collect calls-I have had a block on the phone for almost 2 yrs. just so his "friends" could not call. Plus, now you have to set up a prepaid account and I have not intention of doing that. No accepting calls, no money in the inmate account, no visits, no nothing.

He can just rely on his "friends" all druggies and his family "all worthless". He was doing so well for the first few months and then here came the "bunch".

I thank God that it was not my policeman friend that picked him up. As close as we are-it would have been a difficult thing for us. I have yet to talk to him.

I am suprised that I don't feel anything other than peace at last. No tears-no nothing. Disappointed that he was not able to get his life in order-but being an addict for over 36 years-it was too much to expect. I know he had contacted his old boss at prison and that the old boss is going to pull him from whatever unit he is at and have him work for him again. This is a good thing!!!!!!

I will finally be getting the truck back-it is still hid by the local police department. Went to the bank Monday and "got into it" with one lady. Being a banker for almost 30 yrs. she did not have a clue of what she was doing. I will be going back with more paperwork. They did repossess the 4 wheeler AH bought on his own. Picked it up out of impound.

I have been doing well, I think. Putting my home back in order, getting new tenants in the rent house, doing yard work and playing with the dogs. Other than having no money-life is going along well.

Thanks to all at SR for hanging in there with me. You saved my sanity and my life!!!! Special thanks to a few SPECIAL friends-you know who you are.

LOL HUGS & SMILES!!!!!!!!
Old 10-24-2007, 06:52 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
let it grow!

moms - hang in there. support to you, and prayers - k
Old 10-24-2007, 12:20 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Mom's,
You sound like you are doing great. You've come a long way, baby. Money doesn't buy happiness but sobriety does.

Hugs.............Lo
Old 10-24-2007, 06:21 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  

i am glad it is finally over. now u can really feel the peace. you have your boundries in the right place & can now sleep without worry about when he will show up next.u have come a long way & the best is yet to come.hugs & prayers, hope
Old 10-24-2007, 08:26 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  

Glad to hear they got him now maybe you can relax a little. You right in not taking his calls, take care of yourself.