We're Up and Running But Seem To Have Lost Some Posts

Old 09-10-2007, 02:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

We're Up and Running But Seem To Have Lost Some Posts

Good Morning everyone...

The good news is, we are back up and running. I haven't heard from the admins yet but my guess is that they had to use a backup from a couple of days ago to get us up again....and that means we have lost about 2 day's posts. I can live with that, it's just good to be here again.

So hang in there, we'll survive and get past this because that's what we codies do so well, and know that you haven't lost your mind, just a few posts and we can work that out.

For any newcomer who has lost their first posts...please accept our apologies and introduce yourself again because we want to make sure you feel welcome and part of our family.

Welcome back everyone
Old 09-10-2007, 02:50 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Lost-n-Found

Thanks for the clarification.
I thought I was going nuts..
Glad all's well now...
Old 09-10-2007, 05:02 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I thought I was going nuts!!! All yesterdays post are gone. All PM gone-2 weeks back. Oh well, life goes on.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:04 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Everything should be here from the 6th back and some from the 7th.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience, but hopefully we'll be smooth running now.

Hugs
Old 09-10-2007, 06:05 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Ooops-not complaining-just spent most of Sunday on SR-so much great advice and this am it is gone. 10 days of total hell-the poop really hit the fan here=but all is ok,almost. AH wants the $500 back to pay his bills-lawyer says it is a pmt. on the $30,000 note(2 yrs past due)- He picked a check up already. He knows me well enough I would give into AH. Lawyer is a state rep.,both brothers are county judges and his dad is a Supreme Court judge in this state. What more could I ask for for two best friends-a cop who adopted me almost 20 yrs ago and an attorney who adopted me about 10 years ago. Must be hope for me-they stick with me like glue!!! They both think SR is the best thing I ever found-they love the stickys. House is rented to AH "friend" police talked to him-ran a background check and just flat told him the facts. Not really a true friend of AH-a friend of his brothers who died from cancer. Posted yesterday that I got up early and low and behold there was a police car out front-took coffee out-woke him up and told him to go home!!!!Some good things about living in a rural area. AH hates them all. Thanks to you Ann-you have always been there for me. Along with the best advice from the best SR-I would name them all from yesterday-but might leave a name out-for shame. Time to get my sorry butt in gear-pay attention and get my act together!!!!! LOL and giant hugs to all!!!!!!!