SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Substance Abusers (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/)
-   -   Going out of town for the holiday (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/131729-going-out-town-holiday.html)

Lobo 08-30-2007 07:54 AM

Going out of town for the holiday

Friends,
Just wanted to let you know that I will be leaving shortly for my summer place.
My daughter and I are going there to spend the labor day holiday.
Leaving today after work and I'll be gone until next Tues. or maybe Wed.
My daughter's hearing is on Sept. 6th and we don't know what is going to happen at the hearing.....so we are going to spend this time together because she may end up going away for a while.

Wishing you all a good and safe labor day week-end.
Continuing to keep all of you in prayer.

Love.......Lo

Ann 08-30-2007 07:59 AM

Have a wonderful time, Lobo, it's nice you have this time together.

I'm heading out too, very very early Saturday morning heading north to God's country where Canadian Autumn earns it's name for beauty.

Hugs

caileesnana 08-30-2007 08:03 AM

Have fun and enjoy, hugs to you and Jen
susan

ladyjane 08-30-2007 08:04 AM

Enjoy yourselves and be safe.

ctrom40 08-30-2007 08:36 AM

Have a safe and great holiday weekend, too. After we go see the Bears play tonight in Chicago, we will be heading out tomorrow afternoon for Wisconsin.

One of my favorite things about living in Chicago, is that we get to go to Wisconsin every week-end during the spring/summer season.... and, one of my favorite things about Wisconsin.... I get to go back to Chicago every Sunday evening... LOL!!!

Go Bears!!

Colleen

Hangin' In 08-30-2007 09:25 AM

Lobo,

You and your daughter go and enjoy this time together. Remember who is in charge, okay? :wink:

Best thing I could tell you is stay in the day. Look at where your feet are and get your head there. Try not to fast forward to the hearing or past the moment. Our HP has so many good things for us in this very day that we don't need wasting the good of today worrying about tomorrow.

Have a great time and I'll see you when you get back.

Hugs,
Hangin' In

Lobo 08-30-2007 09:35 AM

Thanks.........all of you have a safe and peaceful holiday week-end.

Love.........Lo

laketime 08-30-2007 11:41 AM

have a great time

pjbs55 08-30-2007 11:57 AM

Lobo,
Enjoy this long weekend with your daughter. Look at the time you have as a gift for today and don't worry about the what if's. Your and her HP will keep you both safe, and will do what is best for her when the time comes.
Hugs and let us know how your weekend goes.

hope213 08-30-2007 01:49 PM

hope you have a wonderful,peaceful time together.be safe. hugs,

marle 08-30-2007 02:09 PM

Lobo, Have a great time with your daughter. The rest will take care of itself. Hugs and prayers, Marle

havehope 08-30-2007 02:55 PM

Hoping you and your daughter have a great time together.
HUGS
Terri

Louise54 08-30-2007 04:31 PM

Have a nice holiday.

greeteachday 08-30-2007 09:41 PM

I'm sure you are gone by now but i hope you have a wonderful time and treasure each moment together.