just missed ya'll

Old 08-20-2007, 05:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile just missed ya'll

i just wanted to say hi to everyone and tell you that i missed you the past few days while i was out of town and away from my computer!! i felt kind of sick and anxious that i couldn't check in and see how everybody was doing!! do any of you ever find yourselves speeding to get home and sign onto SR....or am i the only nutball here?? just wanted to say glad to be home...missed you and i am here for any of you who need me!! Sincerely and with lots of love!! Codie1
Old 08-20-2007, 05:24 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

LOL, welcome to SR Anonymous. Codie1.

And welcome home. I know SR is a special family for me, and I miss it too when I am away and when I come home it's one of the first places I come.

So count me in when you are counting "nutballs" 'cause I'm codie and crazy and getting better every day.

Hugs
Old 08-20-2007, 05:35 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Another nutball here. My daughter says she thinks I am addicted to SR. Who knows.......maybe so. I gain a lot from my addiction though. It doesn't hurt anybody, doesn't cost anything but a little of my time. It helps me through the rough days and to get my fix all I have to do is log on. Sounds pretty harmless to me.
Glad you're back Codie!
Old 08-20-2007, 05:47 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Lol... I was thinking about posting a similar thread earlier, or at least one where I question whether or not I'm addicted to this site I agree with Lobo, though... I'm not hurting anybody or breaking any laws, so I intend to stop no time soon hehe.

Welcome home!
Old 08-20-2007, 06:50 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yup, first thing I check in the morning (after my coffee, of course) Hugs, Marle
Old 08-20-2007, 07:02 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome back! This is just another part of my family and I love to check and see how my family is doing...
Old 08-20-2007, 08:22 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

welcome back & yes, i do the same thing. i have to see how the rest of my family is doing.i have coffee every morning with everyone here. keep coming back.