Daughter called-need prayers

Old 08-18-2007, 01:02 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

I'm glad Megan called you. I think it means something that she reached out to you. I hope this will at least get her thinking about making some changes. Hugs and prayers.
Old 08-18-2007, 05:16 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Marle,

You have no idea how much I look up to you! Ever since I came here, you have been nothing but kind and helpful. Megan is so lucky to have a mom like you, someone she can call when she needs to, without having the enabler part of it as well. I too pray that she takes the wakeup call and uses this as a springboard to get the help she needs.

*hugs*
Old 08-19-2007, 03:18 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Marle,
Sorry I'm late on this one. My daughter and I were away for the week-end. It was a month ago that my daughter got picked up when her abf was driving her truck and went through a stop sign. That lead to them both going to jail. She got completely clean and is facing a hearing on Sept. 6th. She is doing all of the right things now.
She knows that she will probably be sent to rehab and sober living house. She has been spending a lot of time with me and I have to admit I have enjoyed her.
It took something bad to happen before it could turn around. I think that is what is going to happen to Megan. Keep in mind that in the middle of crisis lies opportunity.
Prayers are with you and Megan.
Lo