tHINGS COULD BE WORSE-CHEERED UP AND THINGS GOT WORSE?

Old 08-15-2007, 07:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

tHINGS COULD BE WORSE-CHEERED UP AND THINGS GOT WORSE?

Back to SR I still searching for recovery. Do so well, most of the time and then the ---- hits the fan. Was walking to the gas station & two neighbors got me. Tenants kids are on a rampage-broke the lock on neighbors storage bldg, and got the bikes, etc. out. Neighbors caught them. explained this was not good behavior and then got a cussing out from2 7-10 yr. olds. Then the other neighbor had an input-thank God they are moving. Small town- my world is 3 houses and a low income complex-that's it. Been her 20 yrs. almost and always been a quiet place-until the druggies. Hopefully, it will get back to a quiet place again.

I was so concerned about the pups-got calls about them-honest misplaced the phone #s. I know ones last name but darn pups ate the phone book. My bf who owns the pet shop is trying to figure out who it was. AH heard somehow (small town) and I talk to few-that the pups had a home. He came over and lied-AGAIN-please do not get rid of the pups-they are mine. We can work things out. BS-I bought that a wk. ago. Good-huge pups-happy & healthy-just cannot afford to keep them.

Now the big question? I have not talked to his family other than DAD since he got out of prison almost 2 yrs. ago. Apparently AH is getting $$ from him. He is a nice gentle man-who would believe waht AH is telling him now. AH is not like he was when he was on heavy duty drugs-he is functional -looks like Hades but on "weed" 24/7 and then meth.

Should I call Dad and tell him what is going on or just let him learn the hard way?

I feel like I am on a see-saw/ up and down and all around.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Moms...it sounds like you are on the cusp of moving on (BF is boyfriend?)...leave AH and his problems and his kind Dad behind.

I know its hard to see someone you care for get hurt...but its out of your control. If you call him, you are walking back into the ring.
JMO
(((Hugs)))
Cece
Old 08-15-2007, 08:21 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

hi mom,

regarding telling the dad.........you might "feel" like it but honey, it ain't (smile) inside your hula hoop anymore! you need to concentrate on you first and foremost.....it will unfold as it should unfold and if dad gets bamboozled one more time then he might be strong enough to say No More! so take care of yourself..........IMHO........dixied
Old 08-15-2007, 08:24 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Hi,
I have to agree - it's really not your deal to tell anyone about what your ex is or isn't doing. Each person has their own 'reality' and they will figure it out in their own time. Take care of you, and good luck with the pups. I had 5 akita puppies at my house once, along with the mom and the dad- it was a blast.

Hugs
Cats
Old 08-15-2007, 08:55 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

OK-not going to call Dad-he should be able to see AH for what he is=AH is not as messed up as he was in 2002-haha-he just is able to convince people he is OK. I am the sick person according to AH. That is sick-he is the one who does drugs-has a "lady" who he is "messing with". Mind games? I posted that once. Have a bad case of "mind screwed up"!!!!!
Spent most of the day on SR-trying to learn-ya'll have been there done that
Old 08-16-2007, 04:05 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

you are doing good. i wouldnot tell "dad" either. he will figure it out. you have a boyfriend?? life does go on.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:52 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

well I wouldnt tell Dad either.. If his family is anything like my ah, in the end it will be your fault anyway. And about you being the sick one ,as per your ah I get that all the time. Dont let it get to you. I am new to all this letting go. but, I am learning.
So my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:11 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Isn't that your Best Friend who owns the pet shop? I think you said that once before. Hope you can find a home for the dogs!

Not calling Dad is the way to go. You have your own life to live and it sounds like that life does not include AH or his family.

I believe that as soon as the current tenants are out of your rental home you may find yourself doing a LOT better... this will remove some of the chaos you are currently dealing with. If you find a home for the pups you will remove another level of chaos.

Each step is a step forward.