He called again-showed up-why do we give in?

Old 08-15-2007, 12:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

He called again-showed up-why do we give in?

I know, I get it-but AH is playing games again & no big wants-just to pet the dogs and listen to his tales of sorrow. And to see how sorry or how much I loved him to see if he cold sucker me into a small loan-I will pay you back tomorrow. It never happene today. Lie after lie and promises after promise-already broken. No contact was good for a while-but life proceeded downhill. Tenants are going to be a major problem-I can tell. His friends the druggies who have parties-major smoke ones,police were advised. They would the more large enablers-when I thought they were visiting-they were doing dope..They knew the verbal agreement and broke every one They have got to GO!!!!! Thus an addict mom-whose kids know mom and pop are doing drugs and boy let me tell you the kids talk to other kids(alking about10 and under) the neighbor kids come and ask me if I know there was bad things going on in the rent house. What am I supposed to say-an friggin dope house-sorry about the kids(ages 5-13)-horrible kids-but just druggie parents. You knowwhat? I am c ooncerned. no b.s. aside. With the mess of when he was going to prison and marrying the meth *****(cannot call her that) douche bag is acceptable. From the time he married her-through the time the divorce was filed-/ In writng or emails(thank god I am a pack rat.0How Strange-but they had everything planned up until I die-HONEST-with what he is doing-so fuled and "froggy". Ya''ll suggest help-police no help-gots to rembember "pot' is all home grown State has more
things to do other than take the Felons, etc. Off the darn streets. All they want are meth l

Just venting-haha.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:23 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I think the end is near for us all, when we reach that point called "enough". When we just cannot do one more day living as we have been living, we say "enough".

You sound ready, and that's a good thing. When you can say "no" and mean it and stick to your boundary you will find it gets easier next time. I'm sorry about your renters, even sorrier about their kids. My thoughts are to get some legal advice and get rid of them as soon as possible. This can't be good for you to deal with all this as well as your addict.

Sending hugs and prayers because you sound like you can use a few of both.

Hugs
Old 08-15-2007, 02:35 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

You have come along way in a short amount of time. This is good, for you.

Say what you mean, and,mean what you say, everytime you do this, the message to him will become clearer, and your life will improve.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:59 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

you have been through so much. i am sorry you are still having to deal with him & the renters. maybe if you have the renters evicted they will move further away & your husband will quit coming around you.he will get the message as long as you are not giving him money there will be no reason for him to come.i am sorry about the kids. they sure do not deserve to live like that.
Old 08-15-2007, 05:46 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Change the locks on the doors and your phone number to an unpublished one and do not talk to him.

Distance does not make the heart grow fonder.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:43 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

A new day-better attitude-more determined. Unplugged the phone last night-left a note on the door-GO AWAY-if emergency you know who to call (meaning my local policeman friend). Child-like thing-but so far it is working. I have an appt. with the attorney-Monday at 10 am. my gf is going to take me-she is getting legal work done also. A formal eviction notice will be served then, a 3 day notice for breach of verbal agreement. Then if the druggies do not move by the 1st-city will serve a 3 day notice for non-payment of rent (they never pay on time)-then their party is over-they need an attorney because law here says they will be forceably evicted.

When they moved in 3 kids in a 2 bedroom would be illegal in Illinois-not here-just about anything goes. Neighbors have called family services about the kids-I have called and nothing can be done. Kids are not physically abused. Kids go to neighbors and here always wanting to know what is to eat. They are not hungry-they get food stamps and every free thing the state offers and they get enough to let the rest of the druggies eat for free. Little girl (6-7) is the heartbreaker-she goes and wants hugs from everyone-says mommy sleeps, eats and watches cartoons. House has a gas stove and they never turned the gas on-either a microwave or an electric skillet. Kids nuke their own food. For appearances mom and dad do the right things-boys have sports, they go to "church" a funky way out there church. Dad comes from 7 kids and they are all doing dope-found this out 4th of July. Boys have vandalized the neighbors-killed huge shade tress-cussed the neighbors and they know I am doing the best I can to remove them. And it cannot be soon enough!!!!!! Hopefully have a decent tenant anxious to move in. Met him through AH-but a decent person-made it through a police check-will put up a security deposit-sign a lease which will most definately state no drug activity and a short list of who is not allowed on the property. He has a 10 yr. old on who lives with him-a well adjusted boy. Has a daughter-who lives with gram-his wife was killed yrs. ago Seems like a good person-just leary of the young man knowing my AH. We do not discuss AH nor my problems-he knows-but we don't talk about it. What do you think?

I am in big trouble!!!! Got up and blood pressure was soaring-head pounding-no nitro. Got neighbor to take me to the clinic-wait-wait wait. A shot and another script. Got home and gram (104 and does not know about this mess) showed up on the caller ID several times. I was supposed to be at her house at 8:30 to do a pacemaker phone check. I did not even think about it when Betty and I left here. Got to make ammends somehow. She knows him from before he went to prison and some after he got out-does not know we married or the rest. It would kill her. Police, attorneys, etc. are doing their best to keep my stupidity from her. At her age she is one smart lady-functions better than a 40-50 yr. old. I messed up and am sooo sorry.

Needless to say-I do not take stress well-read my post and it showed stress-misspelled words and mistakes. Have tried anti-depressants-bad reactions-2 drs. said no more tries. Ever since I was a kid-meds work the opposite way on me. Uncle/godfather was a well known neurosurgeon in the US and outside-he could not figure it out with tests-all his dr. friends-up until I was in my 20s. Finally he just said"Babs" you are one unique-complicated person.

Ok-venting too much!!!!! Sorry. Just really down-how does a senior citizen with an education get to this point? I know how-met him 2 mo. after my partner died from cancer after being together 14 yrs-we never married. And the roller coaster-tilt a whirl began.

Time to STOP!!!!!! I want off the "rides"!!!!!

LOL and thank for putting up with me.