Language of Letting Go - August 11

Old 08-11-2007, 03:06 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Language of Letting Go - August 11

You are reading from the book The Language of Letting Go

Healing

Let healing energy flow through your body.

The healing energy of God, the Universe, life, and recovery surrounds us. It is available, waiting for us to draw on it, waiting for us to draw it in. It's waiting at our meetings or groups, on the words of a whispered prayer, in a gentle touch, a positive word, a positive thought. Healing energy is in the sun, the wind, and the rain, in all that is good.

Let healing energy come. Attract it. Accept it. Let it soak in. Breathe in the golden light. Exhale. Let go of fear, anger, hurt, and doubt. Let healing energy flow to you, through you.

It is yours for the asking, for the believing.

Today, I will ask for, and accept, the healing energy from God and the Universe. I will let it flow to me, through me, and back out to others. I am part of, and at one with, the continuous cycle of healing.

From The Language of Letting Go by Melody Beattie ©1990, Hazelden Foundation.
Old 08-11-2007, 03:07 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Today I am grateful for the healing energy that I have found, for the peace in my soul and the love in my heart and for the spiritual connection that guides me through each day.

Just for today I will remember to say "thank You" and to just let the healing energy flow.

Hugs
Old 08-11-2007, 04:32 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thanks Ann.
I have a hard time with this. I somehow think that healing can only occur under a given set of circumstances. I am beginning to believe that it can happen anywhere.