Hubby called-going to hospital

Old 08-06-2007, 08:03 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Sorry, just stressing and venting. Actual proof about his "prison bride' AND THEY ARE
Old 08-06-2007, 08:42 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

*hugs*

nothing to add here... just hugs. And prayers.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:07 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Have you started eviction proceedings on the tenants in that rental house? Once they are evicted, can you sell that house? How badly have they destroyed it?

I know you are stressed and upset.. just trying to offer you a reasonable path to follow or pursue instead of pursuing madness.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:19 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Elana View Post
Have you started eviction proceedings on the tenants in that rental house? Once they are evicted, can you sell that house? How badly have they destroyed it?

I know you are stressed and upset.. just trying to offer you a reasonable path to follow or pursue instead of pursuing madness.
Attorney has been in Congress. Got hold of him this am-evicition notice is being typed (strange laws here) He was more than upset because no law enforcement has done anything about the drugs in the rent house-said he was going to make a couple of calls. Now that we have an address for AH-he is filing papers to get a judgement for the past due note of $30,000=2 yrs of non-payment. Will not get any $ but a comtempt of court that he says will mess up his parole. Going to try to get my truck back and lord knows what else he is going to try to do. He knows how I feel about divorce-says he is typing that up and says I will sign it.

Just when I was good almost perfect. There was my truck-his felon druggie driving it at the druggie tenants with the 'meth whores" little *******. I was at the neighbors and talked to the felon-neighbor stood on the porch with his phone ready to call 911. Just so sick of drugs-and the druggies get by with it-all "local" people. I need to go back to Chicago!!!!!

Rent house will not be sold. It is in a trust for me-cannot sell it. Hopefully, other than carpet in living room at least the walls should be standing.Hopefully they will leave willingly or attorney says we may have to have an evicition party. I hate all this stupid country MF bull---! I hate having to lower myself to that level.

Sorry SOB is living with the druggies and meth *****-but house has a fenced yard. Hmmmm. Would have pups dropped off but they don't deserve to be abused. They are actually being good.

I know, quit whining and do something productive. Do it the country way-line the druggies up and have a firing squad. (just kidding) AH would be enough to handle but all his druggie friends are right here also. I am stressed, I am more than pissed off. I even called the priest up this am (had not talked to him in 7 yrs.-since mom died) He said scream, yell, throw things until I felt better. He will be here in the am. Sorry for being a pain-just don't know what else to do.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:29 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

You are not being a pain? You are being IN PAIN.

Looks like you are doing what you can.

BTW there are drugs in cities too. Drugs are pervasive across the entire US.
I live in a small, rural, town. There are good and bad places here too, just like in the Cities.

BTW those pups can be trained. I have trained a LOT of dogs. They might just end up being a whole lot better friends to you than a lot of people!
Old 08-07-2007, 10:20 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Just this town and county. Sooo crooked here-even the hot shot attorneys are wheeling and dealing with the drugs. Must be good money. At least mine is straight-hates drugs worse than I do. He went through the same mess years ago with a lady. He bought my cabin cruiser a few yrs. back-we became friends. He yells, screams and cusses at me and even he is fed up. I have an appt. with him next Monday(that is when I can get a ride to town) says if I don't show up his wife and him will be at the door.

Just seems like a never ending battle. I know we should not look back-but had I found this site-his hell would never have happened. Did not know about drugs-handed him money thinking it was for "something-whatever he told me" thought I was helping when in reality all I did was fuel his problem. I get it now!!!!!! Here I sit-broke as a church mouse and getting by somehow. An educated person vs. a druggie-? Druggies were winning!!!! No longer!!!!!! Have many irrational thoughts-do like these stupid people do or trust the attorney. Gots to trust him-he know me inside and out.

I know I harp on about the pups-now getting to be huge dogs. I am an animal lover-they are like my kids. They go through stages, I would say at the "teenage" stage now. Still working with them-they sit, shake hands, play dead, heal-etc.-just still big pups and get into mischief-no more tearing up furniture-eating carpet. Dog food hurts, but neighbors have been bringing coupons for $5 off and my lady friend that owns the pet shop has been bringing huge bags for her cost-not the cheap kind. She also brought over a month of bird seed for my parrots,NC. Going to cook some dinasour ribs and share them with the dogs.

Thanks for being there!!!!!!!!! I know I am going to survive this mess-ups and downs-I like the ups!!!!!
Old 08-07-2007, 11:09 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

The ups are way better!