sad today.

Old 07-24-2007, 01:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

sad today.

its great that we can go back and reread all our post...

i realize i am really going through a cycle. im up then im down im done with him and never goin to talk to him or see him again. then im missing him and misreable wondering if lettin him go all the way was really the right thing to do.. i know that it is but even knowing that doenst help me on days like these when i want to be with him so bad. even though i know he aint right... i hate that i have gotten here to the point were i cant let my feelings follow my mind.

today im sad becasuse i miss ..
Old 07-24-2007, 01:53 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
hbb
Live, Laugh, Love

Hi there, it truly is a cycle, i've reread my posts too and i see some days i'm happy and others i'm so sad i don't know how i make it through. It will take time you like all of us deserve better and will get there .... Until Al Anon i used to laugh at "one day at a time" when my X would joke about it, it's true and now i believe it to be true. Good people deserve happiness and a good life hang in there.

heather
Old 07-24-2007, 02:44 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Power is not having to respond

We have all gone through this cycle. It's the human in us. It's natural to have longings. Just like the addict wants desperately to get away from drugs that are destroying his life, yet continues to get high.
It's the same jones we feel. The same pain for a fix.
Hang in there darlin, things will start to get better the stronger you become!
Old 07-24-2007, 02:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Classysista, it does get better. It takes time and work and prayer, but it gets better.
You are so strong! You're doing great! Keep working it and keep praying on it ~ I'll send up a prayer for you, too.