I Finally See The Good Things In Life

Old 07-24-2007, 12:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FINALLY FREE

I Finally See The Good Things In Life

Hey Guys,
Its Been Some Week For Me, But I Finally See The Light At The End Of The Tunnel. When I Was With My Ex I Was Always Upset And Worried, Now That Im Not With Him I Feel Releived, Im So Glad Everything Is Finally Over With Him And I Really Thank God That All This Happened Before We Got Married. The Only Thing Left Out Of All This Is My Baby. Im 6 Weeks Pregnant Now. And For Most People It Wouldnt Be Showing Yet But Im Tiny I Wear A Size 0 So You Can Imagine My Little Belly Is Starting To Grow. Everything Is Still Going Ok With The Baby Im Not Allowed Out Of Bed And It Has Been Agonizing To Be In Bed All Day But I Can Manage.
My Ex Has Come Crawling Back But Im Not Even Taking His Calls, Im Not Supposed To Be Stressed So I Wont Answer Him. My Baby Comes Before Anything. Right Now Im In My "mama Bear" Mode So No One Is Coming Near My Kid Or I Will Hurt Them.

His Last Message Is Him Threatening To Take Me To Court To Get Custody For The Baby He Called And Told Me He Is Taking Me Asap If I Dont Answer His Calls Can He Really Do That? He Is An Addict So I Think It Would Be Really Hard For Him To Have A Fighting Chance At Full Custody Does Anyone Know If He Can Reallly Fight Me Now For Custody If The Baby Isnt Even Born Yet?

Whatever The Case Maybe Im Just Glad That Im Done With Him. Im Moving Back Home With My Parents. They Are Really Excited About The Baby.and They Dont Want Me To Be Alone In Case My Ex Tries To Do Something.
Thanks To Everyone For All The Support
Old 07-24-2007, 01:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Originally Posted by nmt51605 View Post
Im Done With Him.

Good for you!

Congratulations!! How exciting!! Glad things are working out for you!!~
Old 07-24-2007, 01:44 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
let it grow!

it's just his addiction talking - don't listen to or believe one word he says. and avoid his calls/messages at all cost - they will not help you or your sweet baby.

anyone helping you out while on bed rest? do you have family or friends around?

blessings, k
Old 07-24-2007, 02:08 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Good for you!! What a positive post.

I wouldn't worry too much about what your ex is quacking. He's just trying to manipulate you. Not to mention.........I don't believe he'd have a chance in hell to get custody of that baby so let that be the least of your worries. You just take care of yourself and that precious little one inside of you. Congratulations momma!
Old 07-24-2007, 03:00 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

They'll say anything to get to you. Keep yourself and your baby healthy and safe, like you've been doing. I'm really glad you have your parents' support. Hang in there!
Old 07-24-2007, 06:26 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

So glad things are working well for you and that you are in that mama bear mode. It will help you and the baby.

he's definitely quacking...don't even give what he says the space in your brain to consider it for a moment. Keep taking care of you...so glad your folks are happy too and will be giving you a hand. Hugs