Holy BS-HELP!!!! Please

Old 07-24-2007, 09:06 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Holy BS-HELP!!!! Please

And the saga goes on. Hubby just was at the door-lost his keys to "my truck" and wanted mine. BS Came on his new 4-wheeler. Had to locate the keys-got dressed and called my best friend-a local cop for 18 yra. He said slam the door and hang tight. Did tell hubby I was glad he was a happy camper gettmg baclk with his meth (wh---)-he blew up and said it was not true. I believe anything and everyone that has something to say about him. Small children do not lie or make up stories. He was smoked with my attitude-I simply do not give a rat's ass, I think he can just burn in hell. Think he knows he lost his wife(what a joke) and his best friend. So hard to see him-heart melted-he looks like he-- Lies and more lies-just cannot handle it any longer.
Old 07-24-2007, 09:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Just as a refresher, read the "What Addicts Do" sticky at the top of this forum. He is acting like an addict. I am sorry that you are experiencing such chaos. Take care of you. Protect yourself in all ways, emotionally, physically and financially. I wish it could be easier.

I am no expert, mind you, but I believe meth will turn users into hurtful and crazy beasts. Really, be careful!
Old 07-24-2007, 09:40 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

I would not have given him any keys and I would have shut the door w/o a word. What your friend suggested.

I have not heard from my XABF but I expect to any day. He is running out of unemployment bene's and I suspect his new business isn't going as well as he would like. WHEN he calls or stops by (and everyone says it is not if, but when) and begs forgiveness I am going to suggest he have this talk with his HP and leave me out of it, if I talk to him at all, and either hang up or shut the door.

BTW did you get rid of those house destructive dogs?
Old 07-24-2007, 09:45 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I know from experience they can become VERY violent VERY quickly. Protect yourself.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:43 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

His sister-in-law came to pick me up and yes I did get a key for him. My truck in his name-lost his keys and cell phone-? Just don't think so... Wanted the replacement phone that I got in the mail? If he does not have the chip or cell phone-why would he demand it. Told hiim to just go away-he wanted the new phone so he could sell it? He denys everything-says I am sick, about time I stood my ground with him!!!! I think he knows now-he lost his wife and most of all-HIS BEST FRIEND!!!! Stressing big time her.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:51 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

No advice here, just hugs and prayers for continued strength.
Old 07-24-2007, 11:31 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

My AH doc was meth also. As you are learning, you cannot have a reasonable conversation with them when they are high or craving or anytime really. It's time to focus on you and taking care of you for now. Let him suffer the consequences of his actions. Thats the only way he'll reach his bottom and hopefully seek recovery.

Good advice before me ... go and reread the "What addicts Do" sticky post ... this is how an active addict thinks. You can't change them, but you can change your reactions and learn to stop taking his actions personally. The "what addicts do" post really opened up my eyes to addiction when I first got here.
Old 07-24-2007, 03:33 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Finally got some much needed sleep. Over my bad attitude and pitty potty hopefully Sorry! He was pitifull. Asked him if he had paid his bills-he said no (tough) he would pay them today-(right?) I have "What Addicts Do" memorized!!!! I do understand! Just having a difficult time at the moment. He told me I was going back to 5 yrs. ago-he was not that person. Sorry, but he is worse than 5 yrs. ago and at his end(I feel). But druggies keep going and going-while the rest of us suffer. Huge pups are still here-he never picked them up.Life goes on and I best try to get what time I have left back to 6 yrs. ago. Just so hard!!!!!!
Old 07-24-2007, 08:41 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Getting over the shock of talking to hubby and seeing how bad he looks. Back to the path of recovery-I HOPE!!!! Focus-focus-focus. Time to let go and move on. (hopefully) No contact, no thinking about him and wondering what he is doing or how he is doing. Easier said than done I imagine. But actually having more positive than negative thoughts. I know this is going to be one very hard long road Thanks to all on this site for putting up with me. LOL
Old 07-24-2007, 08:46 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

(((((Momsrainbow)))))

I know you are having a really hard time and for that I am so sorry. I am saying a prayer for you right now that you will find some comfort and some peace.....
Old 07-25-2007, 05:23 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

((((((moms))))