A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 21

Old 07-19-2007, 08:43 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  
President

The sad thing is that I usually don't even realize how long the day is until I go pick up J and I'm like, "what do you want to do?" and then I look at the clock and I'm like, "how bout go to bed!?!?" LOL!
Old 07-19-2007, 08:45 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

I used to have those days when I was working down south full time. I had to leave the house around 5 and didn't get home until like 8:30 or 9 every night. This was back when I was running an agency. No time for anything and the weekends just went by so fast. Ohhhhh to be that young again. Somehow I did it.........still don't know though..........lol
Old 07-19-2007, 08:47 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  
President

I feel it more now then I did when I was younger. Used to be able to work full time job, part time job and school full time and then go out dancing all night. And somehow go home and shower/change clothes and do it all again the next day! Amazing. I wish I had some of that energy back!
Old 07-19-2007, 08:54 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by happysoul View Post
...eeeeek! i've turned into my mother.

I find myself fighting that lately . I'll catch myself saying something she would say.........or acting like she does and I have to stop and check myself lol
Old 07-19-2007, 09:03 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by happysoul View Post
I know...i swore it would never happen but i'm being invaded...i will say i understand her more now that i have kids...

I still don't understand mine lol......but my sister and I made a promise to eachother. If either one of us sees the other acting like our mother, we are to punch the other in the face. I'm serious. We've both agreed mom has serious issues lol.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:43 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  

My mom's a neurotic, but when I read around about the childhoods of many here...We kids were damned lucky in the draw....and being the eldest I have trained her so she is alot more mellow now.
She was like OCD about housekeeping. And not the kind of mom you talk to about things.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:03 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  

good morning ladies. yeah, its friday! i'm going to work (well mostly just stand there and watch) with rah today. i need to get out of the house, the kids are really climbing the walls lately. and last night rah goes "i want you to come with me, i miss your company" awwww, how cute, i couldn't pass that up! even if i end up getting bored and heaven forbid he actually wants me to hard physical labor, yeah right, that might happen! so have a great day everyone, no one work to hard today!!
Old 07-20-2007, 06:04 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  

btw, i saw another flea last night, i really thought i got them all, i can't wait to move!! if i could just find a house...
Old 07-20-2007, 06:04 AM
  # 89 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
hank said it looked nice.....but then said, did you want it to do that on the sides? men, can't just stop while you're ahead.......

OMG..........I just spit my juice all over the place
Old 07-20-2007, 06:05 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  

hi everyone, you guys were busy last night.
Lets see I leave my house by 7 and get home between 6:15 and 7:15 pm. By the time we eat, baths ect Im crashed, trying to catch up on rest.

I noticed something last night, OMG I have a zoo!!! Have I been mentally asleep the last 8 months, where'd all these critters come from and what the hexk do I do with them?

This weekend will be a deep cleaning spree. Im gonna wipe out the fleas and roaches once and for all. Scrub the rat and hamster cages, bath the rats, cats and dog and if I have energy left try to build a waterfall for the firebelly toad my son has, as his cage looks a bit drab
Old 07-20-2007, 06:12 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  

Well happy a word of advise from experience.
HAmsters SMELL!!!
Unless you clean cages daily which I DO NOT its awful, I keep my sons door shut, course the rats in the same room dont help either and they are litter trained.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:14 AM
  # 92 (permalink)  

BTW,
turtles are agressive and territorial. We are having some issues these days and they are still under 2 years old. I really need a large pond. I gave AH some blue prints and told him if he started on it, Id count it as support money
Old 07-20-2007, 06:45 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  

Ha Ha.

I wasnt differentiating the support just figure he owes me and it wouldnt be cheap to hire someone to do it, and I probably could, but me and power tools dont go well together
Old 07-20-2007, 06:52 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  

I had a nasty cut with a butter knife, and it wasnt sharp, funny I think I was using it to attempt to hang a shelf. It never did get hung
Old 07-20-2007, 06:54 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  

hey loves...how you feelin hon? remember just cuz ya start feeling better, you gotta keep taking the antibiotics.....maybe not the "floatie" pills so much! and ease up on the diet coke..........from the self nominated Mother of the Planet......

I'm feeling a little bit better each day. Thanks for asking. I thought maybe I could follow the diet coke with a cranberry juice chaser, but I'm picturing what my insides would look like and it ain't a pretty picture. So, I opted for a glass of juice and a hot chocolate with lots of those tiny marshmellows.

I wonder how they do that..........dehydrate the marshmellows I mean. I may try that in the dehydrater just to see what happens.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:58 AM
  # 96 (permalink)  

Of course I have Templeton and his cage mate Fival. Didnt you see the pictures last week? If not they are on my myspace pics. Templeton is all gray and Fival is half gray half white.
Old 07-20-2007, 07:00 AM
  # 97 (permalink)  

oh if you want an all day project, put them in the MICROWAVE!!!

let's watch the R word Palm....i prefer large mouse.........

Fivals more like a small cat with no hair on his tail
Old 07-20-2007, 07:10 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

Good Morning all!!

New picture (or at least I tried to load a new picture - pretty sure it went thru correctly)
this is my granddaughter, Bella!!
Old 07-20-2007, 07:12 AM
  # 99 (permalink)  

both creatures are males. Typically they are communal mammals so do well in small groups. They are both much happier with each other.
When I walk in room the stand up on back legs begging, so cute...
As I codie I need to be needed and they certainly appreciate being fed
Old 07-20-2007, 07:15 AM
  # 100 (permalink)  

she's a cutie