A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 21

Old 07-19-2007, 04:19 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Teke I agree with eagleshead. If I were u even though we all know your not the crazy one here I would never let him think your back to your "right mind" if thats what it takes to keep him out hell let him think your nuttier than ever before infact let him think its gotten worse lol. Does he really live here on planet earth? I mean he sounds like hes from another planet or something. As this isnt new to u, u know the addict HAS to blame everyone for everthing and NOTHING is ever their fault.

U are a strong woman and u have proven that with the amount of recovery and strength u have. How long clean does he have? I mean really who does he think he is...... Any more of this crap and I'm gonna load up the codie bus and show him what crazy ladies really look and act like I swear after Dolly and Madam Dolly, loves, anvil, me, cinder, never, ann hell all of us get off the bus he will never call u crazy again especially after meeting us. lol. DONT make us load up the hummer we will!!
Old 07-19-2007, 04:28 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Yeah, don't make us load up the hummer! It will not be a pretty story, Madam Dolly has a brand spank'in new bag of fire ants, wanna see who's crazy? Watch him after we dump the fire ants down his pants....Hmmp!
Old 07-19-2007, 04:31 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

YEAH what Dolly said. I dont dare disagree though. Fire ants yes thats always the answer.

Never I think your halloween costumes are gonna be cute. My mom is a nurse and one year I borrowed her white coat and some gloves and a thing of vasaleen (sp) and I was a proctologist. No suprise I didnt pick anyone up that night hmm wonder what I did wrong?
Old 07-19-2007, 04:35 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kj0975 View Post
My mom is a nurse and one year I borrowed her white coat and some gloves and a thing of vasaleen (sp) and I was a proctologist. No suprise I didnt pick anyone up that night hmm wonder what I did wrong?

ROFLMAO
Now THAT is original!!!
Old 07-19-2007, 04:44 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Anyone know where raerae has been? I hope everything is ok. I decided not to play poker tonight I needed some quiet time all to myself. I really wanted to clean up but everywhere I look there just seems to be a mess. I gotta get me some energy to get it done.

Me and my friends decided we are going to do a sleepover comfy jammies, couple of drinks, games, movies I cant wait. Scott said he would take off for the night just let him know when we wanted to do it. Hes so understanding, cant help but to love that guy. Oh and I was invited to go out with his exstep dads gf on the booty boat. I guess u go out on a boat and there are strippers out there. I said to scott oh I might need some one's. He said "Honey I dont care if u go but I'm not gonna give u $ for strippers". Alright I guess thats only fair. I'm so glad we have a good relationship a trusting one. We both appreciate each other and also understand each other. Even with the bumps in the road it doesnt get much better.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:21 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i agree with you all, its so much easier right now for me to stay as nutty as a fruit cake, as far as he can see. i'm alright with that, now that i know that i'm not crazy. i kind of forgot to be crazy there for a minute, i listened to his junk for a little while and i just had to jump in to let him know that i'm never gonna allow him to make me believe i'm the crazy one, and guess what? that statement seemed to have went right over his head. my new motto is,"think what you want to think, it still don't make it so, therefore we have nothing to argue about".

gets kind of sad and kind of pitiful.

kj, he has about 4 days clean, i think, really i don't know but i don't believe that he has more than that. man, i'm not paying any of what he says no attention. all i can say to him is uh........ huh!
Old 07-19-2007, 05:24 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i'm sure he don't want to see crazy, i mean a codie bus full of crazies, bunny slippers, skillets, crystal ball and fire ants. he'd be better off just trying to stay high, in my opinion
Old 07-19-2007, 05:40 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Smile

Originally Posted by kj0975 View Post
Anyone know where raerae has been? .
Wow, I can't beleive someone asked about me?! I'm fine, but I am so over loaded with school work! It is the end of the semester. I'm over whelmed. Thanks for asking. I haven't had time to read through all of this lately. Hope everyone is fine!
Old 07-19-2007, 05:55 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

I got to watch the grandbaby today. Wow he is growing........and smiling. I'd grab his little toes and say "Oh Oh....grammies got your toes" and he just gave me the biggest grin!! Love that little man of mine!!

Question. Does anyone have a low tolerance to drugs of any kind? I mean Live says that the pain medicine they have me on doesn't do anything more for her than Ibuprophin does, but it makes me loopy as hell! Then.......when I take the muscle relaxer to boot..........it's lights out within a half an hour.

I also have to watch what sinus medicine I take because I buzz around like a bee all day.......hyper as heck. You see.........I'd never make a good drug addict cuz I suck at it.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:58 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

In addition to fireants we'll bring fleas, those little buggers bite you ever where and itch like h***.

My closest neighbor, you know the camper asked what it would cost to get rid of the fleas around here. Im laughing cause they dont bite us mommy and kids slathered in skin so soft.

So I said $50 should be enough to treat yard and house. Should I offer to share the xcaladryl for the itching, naaa naaa
Old 07-19-2007, 05:59 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

You build up a tolerance to it after a while Loves. Thats why it does nothing for somepeople and an anti inflamatory is better.
Old 07-19-2007, 06:02 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
grateful rca

don't feel bad loves, i suck at it too. i'm so aware of what meds i have to take. i think i can get addicted to anything.
Old 07-19-2007, 06:10 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  

I used to have low tolerance. I can see u half asleep and buzzing around like a bee all lite up like a christmas tree. Well at least your not thinking about the infection. Got house semi-picked up. At least livable right now still got dishes but hey when dont I. Teke u cracked me up NEVER let him see that your not crazy what were u thinking!! TV on thurs night sucks there isnt anything on any of my 71 channels!!!!
Old 07-19-2007, 06:10 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  

Well.......hopefully there will be no need to develope a tolerance to anything.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............is it me or does everyone's playlist on their myspace page seem to be fing up lately?? I've about had it with the whole damn thing.
Old 07-19-2007, 06:13 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  

I dont know wanna know why I unplugged my speakers my nieces are on there ALL the time and everyone has some type of ungodly music that I cant stand (well their friends anyways) I couldnt take it anymore!!!! Ahh another joy of kids moment!! I am so enjoying my peace and quiet tonight.
Old 07-19-2007, 06:15 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  

I'm taking it off of my profile then re-loading it. I swear the site hates me LOL. Couldn't possibly be user error...........hmmmmmmmmm............
Old 07-19-2007, 06:16 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  

I cant believe it could be user error. Of course it isnt I would try what u said.
Old 07-19-2007, 06:17 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  

I have heard that alot of people do get a buzz off tramadol and there are some people who get addicted.
It just doesn't affect me that way.

But a cup of coffee is like doing a line of speed in my system.
Old 07-19-2007, 06:19 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  

I wish a cup of coffee would be like speed in my system. OOPSIE.......did I say that out loud?? Oh ...........yes.........yes I did. LOL

Arg..........all play lists will be back on line shortly. There has to be another site to download this crap from.
Old 07-19-2007, 06:26 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by palmtree View Post
i could not access my space tonight - no idea Y.

I think sometimes their server gets over loaded. I didn't have a problem tonight, but I have alot of times. Just keep trying. Log out then try logging back in.