A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 21

Old 07-21-2007, 08:56 AM
  # 361 (permalink)  

Thanks Live. Cant do St Johns Wort it makes me dizzy, real bad. And Im allergic to Chaomille in any form
Old 07-21-2007, 08:57 AM
  # 362 (permalink)  
grateful rca

loves, i think your place is pretty too. and i'm in zeros and 1s right now, i lost a lot of weight while i was in the hospital. it was like about 8 days before they would let me have anything to eat or drink. i have nothing that fits now, i was precribed a pill to help me to gain weight, i think they are also what they precribe for anorexic(sp). hopefully i'll be back to normal soon. i sure wished i knew how to shake all of my insecurities.
Old 07-21-2007, 08:58 AM
  # 363 (permalink)  
grateful rca

Originally Posted by cinderellawkids View Post
Yeah Happy, as a 6 I actually have boobs. LOL

I definately look better at 128 pounds than 105. I think over all feel better to.
how tall are you cinder?
Old 07-21-2007, 09:00 AM
  # 364 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by happysoul View Post
Loves, you are so creative! And you're right - i want my house to be perfect NOW...but it isn't going to happen so i'm going to take it one step at a time...today i think i may work on the bathroom closet...of course there's so much still to be divided and i find that rather depressing...wish i could snap my fingers and everything would be evenly divided with my stuff neatly in place and his stuff gone.

Well thank you!! You know........I started all these projects while I was with my ex. He was gone all the time and I was left here all by myself.........broke none the less. One day I just looked around the yard and looked around at my arts and crafts stuff I had accumulated and got a few brain storms. Not all of them worked out mind you, but a few did. It kept me occupied and that kept me from going insane. Really, before I moved to Texas, this place was really cute. I loved it here all by myself. And I could look around and see all the "hands on" i had done and knew I had at least accomplished something. It really doesn't take a lot of money to do things. Just some umpf ya know?
Old 07-21-2007, 09:02 AM
  # 365 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
so loves what happens to your place in FL when you go to Texas?

I'll eventually lose it. See I started taking care of my landlord after the hurricanes in 2004. He lost his wife and he's too old to get around and stuff. I had fixed up this house so much it brought tears to the old mans eyes. He decided I should have it when he passes. If I leave though...........he's not going to let it sit and I do pay rent. So, he'd be losing money. I really love this little place. It needs a lot of repairs, and I'd have them done if it were mine..........but when I go back, sadly it won't be anymore.
Old 07-21-2007, 09:15 AM
  # 366 (permalink)  

Noah has a pretty nice house that he's turning into a georgeous place. I think it sits at 1900 sq ft. now. But its an A frame and sometimes it gets a little confusing on what to do with it lol. He just built and is finishing a huge game room with the fancy windows all the way around........hard wood floors, can lighting. He has his pool table in there already. The living room is already pretty large. It's just the downstairs bedroom is part of the A frame which is sort of neat, but......ummm.....

The kitchen was done all ass backwards. That will be another project. I love the upstairs loft. Well I call it a loft right now, but he intends on knocking out a wall and extending the bedroom. After it's all done, it won't really be an A frame anymore. He has really good taste thank goodness. LOL
Old 07-21-2007, 09:23 AM
  # 367 (permalink)  

teke has all ready started the next pt 22
Old 07-21-2007, 09:24 AM
  # 368 (permalink)  

I have no choice but to get moving. I'm out of cigarettes.
I really wish I could quit. I know I know..........but I think I just don't want to yet. I like to smoke lol.

You can always tell when your nurse or doctor smokes. I had the nurse ask me in the hospital "do you smoke"......cuz they have to ask you know. I told her I did, she just gave me a quick look, looked down at her shoes and said "it's bad for you" and that was that. LOL So you know she smokes too otherwise I would have gotten the preverbial lecture.
Old 07-21-2007, 09:32 AM
  # 369 (permalink)  
grateful rca

loves, i want a cig too, i guess i like to smoke, but i'm trying so hard to stay smoke free. when am i gonna get past counting every day that i don't smoke?
Old 07-21-2007, 09:37 AM
  # 370 (permalink)  

Teke, Im 5 foot 4.

Do you need clothes? I gott a couple of shorts and jeans that would fit you.
Old 07-21-2007, 09:44 AM
  # 371 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i can always use clothes cindy, not that i'm asking, thank you though. i was wondering because, you guys are talking about how good you look now, you mentioned that you were once 105. i'm normally about 98, i had gain up to like 105 and when you said that, i wondered how tall were you, i guess i may have been trying to make a comparison. i'm 5', i feel better about myself when i'm bigger, but weight is something that i have a hard time hanging on to.

2 wks ago, i weight in at 92 lbs and i feel really little and i don't like it. right now, i think that a size 2 would just fall right off. well that was about 2 wks ago, maybe i'm a little bigger now, i don't know.