IM OK -- just worried

Old 07-17-2007, 05:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

IM OK -- just worried

I want to thank you for caring about me....Im ok..I have been a little busy with my parents visiting and also a close friend visiting from Ca.

My ah is still up an ddown with his moods...One day he is threatening (sending things to my lawyer that he is sueing for full custody) and then he is sending me an email that im a great mom. He said that he is being hurtful out of total frustration and didnt mean anything he said and wont do it again. He said he lost his mind and almost his family in the process of doing what Im not sure, but he hopes it doesnt happen to me...

anyway, I just hope he gets the help that he needs. He says he hasnt been using for almost 2 mos. and that may be true, i have no way of knowing, but if it si, than his behavior indictates some mental health issues that need to be addressed adn i dont know if his evaluator will be getting into all that. My therapist suggested i call the evaluator and see if he wants to talk to her. I know all of you are saying i will be getting too involved in his recovery and its not my place, but if it is a mental health issue and this guy doesnt touch on it, than what good will the evaluation do? If it is mental health we are now talking about, which is most likely the backbone of the drug use, than that really needs to be addressed. I am still concentrating on me an the girls too....dont worry...i know it sounds like all i am concentrating on is him, but my life does revolve around my children right now. I sent his emails to my lawyer to take care of. BUt that is another problem. I am going to write another post because i dont know how i am supposed to pay my lawyer.

Also, I am still trying to figure out what to do about my life in terms of making more money and /or getting a teaching degree. I have posted my resume on monster and ill see what turns up....i just may have to wait until the kids schedules go back to normal in sept. before i can make any big changes.

thanks for being my friends guys!!!! thanks so much for caring about me.
Old 07-17-2007, 06:06 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

Take it one day at a time drained. Have you been to any face to face meetings? Having that "in person" contact may help.

B
Old 07-17-2007, 07:05 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Sounds like you are making plans for changes and that is good.

FWIW I sent out over 100 resumes one time for jobs and it took 6 months to get a decent job.
Have you checked with local and State government? Good jobs sometimes.. good hours and time off that matches kids schedules.

Take care.