SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Substance Abusers (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/)
-   -   Okay guys found out where she is (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/128560-okay-guys-found-out-where-she.html)

marle 07-14-2007 07:45 PM

Okay guys found out where she is

The abf's boss's wife called me tonight and let me know that they are staying with abf's mom in a one bedroom apartment along with his sister and her kids and his brother. I guess that Megan has gotten so fat and bad looking that the boss did not even recognize her. So at least I know where she is and that she is for now, alive. Hugs, Marle

Done_With_It 07-14-2007 07:48 PM

Oh thank God that is such a relief.....

raerae6 07-14-2007 07:48 PM

Well i am glad to hear that you know where she is at least. Sleep well.

xoxoxo, Lisa

bookmiser 07-14-2007 07:57 PM

I'm so glad that you were able to find out where she is staying.
I'm sure it's such a relief to your heart and mind.
You take care, Marle and try to sleep easy tonight. (((((Marle)))))
Love,
Linda

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...sTulipsTNS.jpg

marle 07-14-2007 08:01 PM

Well guys now comes the dilemma. There are two young children living there too. You guys know how I felt about his daughters living with them. The abf's sister and brother both have drug problems too. Must be a real zoo there. Marle

havehope 07-14-2007 08:03 PM

Thank God she is alive. At least you know where she is. I am so glad you found out. Bless the wife for calling you. I had just said another prayer before I signed on here again. One day at a time, right?
Hugs
Terri

hope213 07-14-2007 08:05 PM

i am so glad that you found out where she is. i hate it for the kids. they are the ones who suffer the worst.just take care of you, that is all you can do. more prayers, sweet dreams,

tropikgal2 07-14-2007 08:26 PM

I am so glad you found out, for good or bad. At least you are not in the dark. I do feel sorry for the kids. Are they in danger? If so, would it be appropriate to notify authourities???

stefanie 07-14-2007 08:34 PM

Well, at least you know where she is. What a relief.
Try to relax and get a good nights sleep.
hugs, Stef

marle 07-14-2007 08:35 PM

I would like to notify the authorities but have had bad luck in the past with CPS so someone else will have to play the hero, but I will worry about the kids with my daughter and the abf there. Crack and kids do not go together and my daughter and her abf have a volatile relationship. The kids mom is an addict too so maybe with so many addicts in one place the authorities will catch on sooner or later. I am going to leave her alone and take it one day at a time. Hugs, Marle

ladyamalthea 07-14-2007 09:11 PM

I am so glad she is alive. As long as she's alive, there is always hope.

*hugs*

lostparent 07-14-2007 09:19 PM

What a relief for you to know where she is now. Hope your right an that with all them living there together the cops or someone catches on.

Nina Kay 07-14-2007 09:30 PM

Oh Wow Marle,
I'm so happy to hear that you know that she is alive. God really does answer our prayers and really quickly sometimes. I'm very thankful to Him for making sure that someone called you and told you where she is. I'm very thankful that it was today and you didn't have to wait any longer with the fear of the worst. I hope that you can get a good rest tonight. I'm sure that you really need one by now. This is certainly a relief. ((((((((((Sighs of relief & Hugs)))))))))))

rahsue 07-14-2007 09:56 PM

good for your marle, have yourself alittle down time now that you know where she is and good for you too for allowing yourself the detachment.

pjbs55 07-15-2007 04:43 AM

Marle,
I am so glad you have news on your daughter. Hopefully you slept well last night. I pray for the children in that house that they are kept safe, with that many addicts you never know what can happen.
I will keep praying for your daughters safety

cinderellawkids 07-15-2007 04:46 AM

MArle, sadly let it go. I do believe sooner or later CPS will catch up with them. Especially if the kids are school age.

I am glad to know Megan's alive

marle 07-15-2007 04:53 AM

I have decided that if I get a call from anyone, I will give the information that I have. I will, however, call the bank with where she is living and the Motel owner that they owe money to. Both places have asked me to let them know if I hear from her or I know where they have moved to. I have also passed the info to our local Narcotics group. I have kept them informed along the way as they have been pretty good in our area with busting some of the bigger dealers. I pray also for the children's safety. From what I understand, the abf's mother is kind of on cloud nine and is either oblivious to the drugs or really doesn't care. The abf's dad was frequently in and out of mental institutions and did commit suicide. I know that is not an excuse for the abf's drug use but may explain his problems. Marle

Lightenup 07-15-2007 05:07 AM

Marle: I'm so glad you at least know where she is. There have been times that in knowing that I have been at least able to know our son is alive..............she may be in a bad spot but you know where she is.....................thanks for letting us know!!

Louise54 07-15-2007 07:09 AM

Thank God you at least know where she is. What a terrible situation for those poor kids. Now it's time to take care of yourself.

patchoulli 07-15-2007 08:15 AM

I was worried too. As bad as things get, we love our children. Ihope you have a peaceful day and are now able to focus on you...