I Still Have Hope

Old 07-13-2007, 10:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FINALLY FREE

I Still Have Hope

Hey Guys So It Turns Out The Wedding Is Off. But I Think Im Ill Be Ok If I Keep Strong. I Settled On My House Ill Setup Pictures Later. I Will Finally Have A Place Of My Own Where I Can Do What Ever I Want.
But...
Today Was The Hardest Day Of My Life Again !
I Havent Been Feeling To Well Lately. I Have A Disorder That I Was Born With Where Im Just Tiered All The Time. My Body Just Sucks Up My Energy. I Thought It Was Just That, So I Called My Doctor And He Told Me To Go In Just For A Checkup To Make Sure I Was Doing Ok. I Went In Tuesday And He Ran Some Tests And He Said He Would Get Back To Me. So He Called Me Yesterday And Asked Me To Go In. My Tests Showed That Im Pregnant! Now Dont Get Me Wrong Im So Happy About My Baby But I Have To Stay On Bed Rest Something Just Isnt Right. I Had More Tests Done. And Today Im Just Really Sick. Im At Risk Again Of Having A Misscaraige Again! Im So Scared. So I Have To Go Back To The Hospital If I Start Feeling Worse. I Cant Go Through This Again I Just Cant Take Losing The Baby Again. Please Pray For Me. My Bf Doesnt Know Whats Going On. I Just Dont Know How To Tell Him. How Do You Tell Someone That Your Pregnant But You Probably Are Going To Lose The Baby?
Please Pray For Me I Really Need As Much Support As I Can Get Right Now.
I Hope Everything Goes Well
Old 07-13-2007, 11:11 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

((((((nmt51605))))))

Prayers going out for you. Try to remain calm and accept whatever will be will be...
Old 07-13-2007, 12:17 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Prayers for you

(((nmt)))

I'm so sorry for your trouble and I'll be praying for you and the baby.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:51 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

oh,n.m, i just hope you & the baby will be ok.you need to do exactly what the dr. says & take care of you.i am sending prayers up. just relax & take it easy.let us hear from you. hugs,
Old 07-13-2007, 06:49 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Power is not having to respond

Things will be ok for you. You keep doing what you need to do for your own good and for baby too!
Hugs to you
Old 07-13-2007, 06:59 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Wow, I don't know what to say, but here is a ((HUG)) anyways.
Old 07-14-2007, 04:09 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

(((nmt))) sending you prayers. just listen to your dr and take care of yourself. wishing you the best.
Old 07-14-2007, 04:16 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

I'm sorry hon, try to stay in today, and get rest as ordered.
You're in my prayers right this minute
(((Hugs)))
Cece
Old 07-14-2007, 06:55 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
krhea75

hang in there sweetie, sorry this is happening. I'm praying for you.
krhea
Old 07-14-2007, 08:58 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i'm sorry, keeping you in my prayers
Old 07-16-2007, 11:54 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
FINALLY FREE

Hey Guys
Ive Had A Stressful Couple Days So Far They Tell Me The Baby Is Ok. Im Only About 4-6 Weeks Along. But They Are Telling Me That They Cant Find Wahts Wrong So We Are Playing The Waiting Game They Said That They Cant Really Tell Me If The Baby Is Out Of The Womb Yet Because Its To Early To Tell So Im Ordered To Rest No Stress. But That More Than Likely Thats Whats Wrong. I Have To Go Back To The Hospital On Friday To Check Up And If They Can Tell That The Baby Is Not Growing In The Proper Place Im Going To Have To Choose Between Going On With The Pregnancy Or Terminating. The Only Reason They Catching This So Early Is Because I Went Ot Get The Tests Done When I Wasnt Feeling Ok. I Hope The Baby Is In The Right Spot But Im Still At High Risk For Miscarriage.

Can U Believe That Right Now When Im Not Supposed To Be Stressed Out My Bf Mom Is Telling Him That There Is No Way That This Can Be Going On Again And That Im Making All This Up Jsut So He Wont Leave Me!!!! She Said She Wants To See The Pregnancy Test From The Hospital To Make Sure Im Telling The Truth. I Cant Believe Her!!!!!!!! He Knows I Would Never Try To Hold Him Down With A Child. I Make Twice As Much Money As He Does Why Would I Try To Lock Him Down With Me. He Actually Wnats To Find Out If They Baby Is A Boy Or A Girl Because He Wants To Start To Get Excited If Everything Goes Well On Friday.
I Cant Stand My Future Mother Inlaw Right Now To All Those Good mother Inlaws god Bless I Wish I Had One
I Will Let You Guys Know What Happens And Thanks To Everyone Fro Your Prayers They Mean The World To Me
Lol
Old 07-16-2007, 12:28 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Drug Addiction Has No Mercy

nmt,

You know the truth .. and if you needed to prove it YOU COULD, but you don't have to Not to your FMIL or anyone else for that matter .. Please don't let her opinions or thoughts affect you .. She has you pegged wrong and is acting arrogantly .. Take care of you and baby .. the truth will reveal itself in time when your belly grows and she can no longer deny what is before her eyes ..

****{Hugs for you and baby too}}}
Passion
Old 07-16-2007, 12:36 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
let it grow!

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

blessings, k
Old 07-17-2007, 06:17 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
FINALLY FREE

So It Turns Out That My Mother In Law Wants My Bf To Leave Me. Unbelieveable!!!!! She Knows Im Pregnant And She Wants Him To Not Only Leave Me But His Kid Aswell. I Cannot Believe It Right Now Im At A Lose For Words . I Cant Even Understand That She Of All People Know How Hard Its On A Child To Be Without His Father. It Hurts Me More That She Wants Her Only Son To Just Abandon His Kid And Never Meet Him. I Got Called Into The Hospital Today The Tests Are Back In And They Want Me To Go In Im So Scared Right Now Please Keep My Baby In Your Prayers
Old 07-17-2007, 07:30 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

sending prayers for you and your baby,
Old 07-17-2007, 07:36 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Maybe just say a prayer and trust in today. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow is a mystery to each one of us and all the worrying in the world won't change whatever lies ahead.

Taking good care of yourself today, hanging on to your support here, doing what your doctor tells you and giving yourself some peace will all ensure that you can handle whatever tomorrow may bring.

You'll be okay, just treat yourself well and surround yourself with people who love you and support you and let the others catch a busy signal for a while.

Hugs and Prayers