A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 19

Old 07-12-2007, 05:56 PM
  # 161 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Geez............Noah read about my swollen ankles and now he's checking on heart attack information LOL. I think he thinks I'm going to die.
Old 07-12-2007, 06:03 PM
  # 162 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Probably just caused by sitting in that bent leg position for too long....cuts off the circulation....plus the heat causes swelling...I wonder why it didn't swell up my ex's dingy...I don't know why that popped into my little pea brain..it just did.

Does Noah's medical books say anything about that?
Old 07-12-2007, 06:17 PM
  # 163 (permalink)  

Well......aparently I've been eating too many pretzels and drinking too little water LOL. I guess he does have some genuine concernes. My blood pressure has been high lately and I don't eat right. I could be taking better care of myself. So......I'll do what Dr. Noah asks me to do for a while and see if it helps.

i guess I'm just not used to someone giving a care about me. Another thing to get used to LOL.........but it's a good thing.
Old 07-12-2007, 06:28 PM
  # 164 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Put your feet up for awhile, and when you go to sleep tonight (if ever) prop a pillow under your feet...that helps me...when it's hot for a long spell, my ankles swell up too.
Old 07-12-2007, 06:29 PM
  # 165 (permalink)  

Thanks Dolly. Noah does have a tendancy to freak me out.........he's a bit on the paranoid side.
Old 07-12-2007, 06:29 PM
  # 166 (permalink)  

Teke, just curious did my take on AH and his calls about support sound right to you?
Just my own reality check, k?
Old 07-12-2007, 06:35 PM
  # 167 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Loves,

He cares.....sweet!
Old 07-12-2007, 06:41 PM
  # 168 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dollydo View Post
Loves,

He cares.....sweet!

I know.........He's pretty great!! I might have actually got lucky this time.
Old 07-12-2007, 06:55 PM
  # 169 (permalink)  

I have the pms/perimenopausal thing going on today too.
I am going to try that OTC recommended.
I hate this. I have NEVER been a cryer...and lately everytime it gets close I start feeling like a crying jag over nothing.
I mean, really, is hubby eating his hot dog first and not adding the baked beans like I thought he said he was going to anything to cry about?
I apologized...but at his age he has dated a few menopausal women and he just tries to be kind and extra sweet. And then I want to cry because I am a pain in the butt and don't want to be a burdern.
He says he can see it coming on ahead of time by the look on my face.
Even right now...with not a thing wrong and having had a nap with him cuddling me which always comforts me I still feel like I could break out in tears any moment.
I do not know me like this. This is not me.
Old 07-12-2007, 06:59 PM
  # 170 (permalink)  

I know I need plain old sex just to help start my period, as I am cramping and it could go on for days, but with a little help maybe it would start tomorrow morning.
But the morhine he is on makes that not possible today.
He Knows. I know. We talked about it.

And I read to him today too AASharon's thread about intimacy..it is a good one!
Old 07-12-2007, 07:07 PM
  # 171 (permalink)  
President

J and I watched this tonight! Doesn't she look like the quintessential codie!?!?

Old 07-12-2007, 07:17 PM
  # 172 (permalink)  

Awwwwwwww ((Live)) I'm not a crier either, but once a month...........IT'S ONNNNNNNN. I hate it. I hope you feel better. Get some good sex, a nice nap and whatever comfort foods your heart desires. I know I would LOL.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:24 PM
  # 173 (permalink)  
President

I finally held down some food! Who's proud of me!?!? LOL!
Old 07-12-2007, 07:30 PM
  # 174 (permalink)  

Ok, I'm gonna jump in and I'm sure there's a bunch I missed, but here we go again. . .got home psycho dogs have trash all over both of the back yards, mashed into the mud, it's like a landfill out there now! And, the darling little 3 yr old will NOT mind and the abf thinks I ought to just be all bubbly cuz he called all this and within the last week he has finally admitted he's messed around with his ex wife, that it was more than just a friendship, and also that I was right he's been drinking and lieing about it. PALEEEEZE!!!!! Ok, who wants to step right up and get a fat lip? Any takers????? AWWWWWW C'mon
Old 07-12-2007, 07:43 PM
  # 175 (permalink)  

Can I help you please, I am sure it would help my PMS!
And so he likes two women....how about two women beating the stuffing out of him?
Betrayal makes me homicidal anyway...add the pms, alibi each other...and let's duke him out cold.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:44 PM
  # 176 (permalink)  

I can bring over the duct tape and rope.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:48 PM
  # 177 (permalink)  

Oh but he swears it was one time last year and we've only been back together for 2 months, bla bla bla bla. She moved several hundred miles away and he was just sick about it the next day ???? Said there was drinking involved, duh???? Man, I just don't get it. I still care a great deal for him, yes I know we went really fast this past 2 months, but we hadn't been together in about 12 yrs. I told him I could not communicate with someone who drank. . .and that I really wished I could help him. But it's gotta be his deal. . .you know the speech. . .He has this effect on me and it just boggles my mind. I am sooooooo weak when it comes to him. Physically and emotionally. I told him I thought if it were going to continue things had to be A LOT different. Meaning, SLOW THE FU*K down already!!! And I was really needing to hear it myself. But now, yes I'm hurt, and even MORE scared. Maybe he'll do some meetings and maybe he can stay sober and his actions will speak louder than his words which by the way he has all the RIGHT things to say, quite a charmer and a romancer. Oh, and I'm sure much of my weirdo whacko state is PMS/perimenopausal crap too. Didn't I talk about this earlier today???????? Of course I did
Old 07-12-2007, 07:48 PM
  # 178 (permalink)  
President

I just threw out an airconditioner. I think we could find a use for that... providing that downstairs guy didn't take it yet!
Old 07-12-2007, 07:51 PM
  # 179 (permalink)  

Yep, hell hath no fury. . . . or however it goes. . .I really hope he can do the sobriety thing and that all will be well SOME FRICKIN DAY for us. Lord knows we've tried this so many times over the past 28 yrs. And. . .at least he came clean. I knew anyway but it's just so gratifying to hear them HAVE TO SAY IT isn't it
I think I am evil, hahahaha
Old 07-12-2007, 08:44 PM
  # 180 (permalink)  

Screw it, mine would come clean to get a reaction out of me or to manipulate me.

A man full of words and not deeds
Is like a garden full of weeds. (unknown)

Heck if you were tossing an a/c I would be in your garbage too!