BEING HONEST, comments please

Old 07-09-2007, 01:00 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

If you think about it, most things that end are hard...mostly because we know there will be changes...but with changes just think you're going to have many new beginnings and that is exciting...

Hugglers..
Old 07-09-2007, 01:37 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hi Teke. No help from me here. I seen the post and wanted to say hello and that I was thinking about you. I hate that you are having to deal with all this while sick but i really firmly believe he made you sick. I have read from past post of yours, the things he has put you through. I wouldnt want him in the home either. I will pray for you Teke. That you get better, and for you to make it through all this.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:41 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
grateful rca

thanks for the comments and prayers, i finally heard from legal aide and i think that i've taken the first step, i'm suppose to hear from an attorney tomorrow and if not, i do have an attorney's name and contact number who will be helping me. don't know where i'm going with this but i'm going. kind of got a smile right now, but don't know how long the smile will last. yall continue to keep me in you alls prayers and you know im doing the same,
Old 07-09-2007, 02:53 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

The vows are the committment part of a marriage, the piece of paper is the financial arrangement of the marriage. When you get involved in the divorce part, it's all about money, the financial end of the lost marriage.

Based on what you say, the committment of the vows are long gone. With that said, if you are interested in keeping the financial end of the marriage going, then don't get divorced.

Only you know what you want, it is your life to live, but, keep in mind, we only go thru once, so make it the best you can for you.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:41 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
remember to breathe

I think when we make a drastic change in our life it either makes us feel good, bad or indifferent. of course ya never know which emotion is going to pop up!!!!
Old 07-09-2007, 07:24 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Imeant WITHOUT drama, heartaches etc!! Sorry for the screw up and then I didn't edit it!! OOPS!!!!
Old 07-09-2007, 08:44 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

(((((Teke))))) I have no advice on divorce. An aquaintance of mine was getting a divorce around the same time my husband died........she said it is easier to cope with the death of a husband than with divorce. I had to think about that for a moment and I think there is some truth to that. For me, my husband was a good man who loved me dearly and I knew that. There was no betrayal of any kind. When we were parted by death I knew he loved me and eventually you can live with the sweet memories and get on with your life. I think with divorce there must be a lot of hurt and resentment and that is much harder to live with. My heart goes out to you, hon. I will keep you in prayer for God's comfort and peace of mind.

Blessings........Lois