Update on V

Old 07-08-2007, 08:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

Update on V

I just wanted all of you to know, Vicky is doing real good. We may never know what happened. So far the investigation has been that Vicky's friends noticed something wrong with her and took her home at midnight. Four of them watched her walk into the house. They kept her car keys. So something between midnight and 3 AM went down. We can only speculate that someone knocked on her window, and for whatever reason she went outside. She still doesn't remember anything. She went back to work and freaked out. Mike (my ex that we have a restraining order on) parked in the parking lot where she worked and just sat there. She started shaking so bad they had to take her home. I don't know if he had anything to do with what happened or not, if I ever find out he did, I'm afraid I will cross a line that I can never return from.

For the most part, life is returning to normal for her. The fact that she can't remember is really a blessing. She wanted me to go back to Tennessee. I let her make her own decision on comming with me or not. That was hard for me to do. She decided to stay and wait for her new tooth to come in. As of today, she plans to move up here permanetly as soon as the dental work is finished. I worry every day, but I'm working on that.

She's going to be alright, so am I.

B
Old 07-08-2007, 08:52 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thanks for the update. I will keep you both in my prayers. Hugs, Marle
Old 07-08-2007, 10:50 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I'm glad she is doing better and pray for her continued healing. Sadly, their memory often comesback in frightening pieces, when they are ready, so I hope she gets counselling or help if she feels she needs it.

What a terrible thing to go through, for both of you.

Hugs
Old 07-08-2007, 10:55 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

(((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

thanks for the update you both continue to be in my thoughts and prayers
Old 07-08-2007, 11:34 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Glad you updated us Frankly and that things are simmering down. Hopefully this dental work goes fast and she is back with you sooner. Was the dad reported for sitting outside of her job?

Rose
Old 07-08-2007, 02:19 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

oh, frankie, i know this has been really hard on you.i am glad she is doing better & i pray that she will continue to heal & go back home with you.thanks for the update & keep us posted.hugs,hope
Old 07-08-2007, 06:50 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Thank you for the update. I hope things work out well for her and for you.
((HUGS))
Old 07-08-2007, 06:57 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

((((Frankly)))) I'm glad you both will be alright. I hope V seeks help if & when she's ready for it. Sending more prayers.
Old 07-08-2007, 07:05 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Get Caught Reading

((((((Frankly))))))

Thanks for the update. I've been thinkin' about you both.
Keeping you and Vicky in my prayers. Do the police know about your ex being at her place of work? Why do you think he went there?
I pray he had nothing to do with it. I do know where your coming from, as far as crossing that line. If someone, anyone, I don't care who you are, if you hurt my baby girl in any way, whatsoever...you will pay dearly. That's just me.
I'm dangerous. lol
Hope I made ya smile, sweetie. Try not to worry. I pray she's able to get through this without too much mental anguish. Maybe talking it out with a professional will help. Tell her I care.
Love ya, Frankly.
Linda
Old 07-08-2007, 07:30 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Power is not having to respond

I had to go back and find the original post.
I am so shocked I dont' know what to say.
Thank God she wasn't hurt any worse! Its very scarey the way boys can be these days. Drugging girls and beating them and raping them.
I hope they get the bastards who did this. At least they have DNA and they'll do it again, and they'll get busted.
People like that don't get away with it for long.
Here's a huge hug for you and Vicky.
Old 07-08-2007, 07:47 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

Thank you everyone. Rose, she didn't report Mike sitting in the parking lot. He's not her dad, one reason for the restraining order on him is Vicky told about sexual abuse from him when she was 13. Her word against his, nothing happened with that either. So this time she didn't even report it. She just wanted to go home.

Ann, for today, she is refusing counseling, I'm hoping that will change in the future. All I can do is let her know I love her no matter what, and just be there for her when she needs me. I know she's got issues, panic attacks are happening, but she has to want help to get any.

All I can do is pray and try not to worry.

Again, thank you all for your prayers.

B
Old 07-08-2007, 09:10 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Administrator

I've been praying for both of you and will continue to do so...I do so hope life will bring you both some serenity. You have been through so much and keep moving forward, working recovery and looking for the positive. Hugs and prayers...
Old 07-08-2007, 10:29 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
On a tear

((Frankly)) With you all the way... my prayers that Vicky continues to heal, and that you never find out who did it. For your sake, mama bear.

((hugs))