A Penny for Your Thoughts #17

Old 07-06-2007, 08:25 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Lovestoomuch View Post
That's really good stuff Live. The only thing I ever did to my ex was the chocolate x-lax brownies and made sure we were out of toilet paper! I could have used your mind back then LOL

Now thats a thought cause after he's coming off his next drunk he'll be craving chocolate, and he doesnt have toilet paper
Old 07-06-2007, 08:26 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

LOL

I told my exabf I took a dump in his cistern. He was buying bottled water for 2 months. Next time I was there, I made a pot of coffee and poured two cups. He was watching me like a hawk. I sipped mine and said, well, you know a person IS immune to their own feces. LOL
Old 07-06-2007, 08:27 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
A work in progress....

That's really good stuff Live. The only thing I ever did to my ex was the chocolate x-lax brownies and made sure we were out of toilet paper! I could have used your mind back then LOL
WHEWWW! Remind me to stay on YOUR good side, too!

This has been lots of fun, but I must hit the sack. Shelby will be here tomorrow!

Sweet dreams everyone! Have a wonderful Saturday!!
Old 07-06-2007, 08:28 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Thats true, specially since he sits ouside near a fire pit. and mosquitos too, course the neighbors ahve so manyanimals the fleas may stay there. Suprisingly the cats didnt have many fleas, but I treated that yard so many years over and over I usually only had problems there when neighbors moved
Old 07-06-2007, 08:28 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

And the red food coloring....I would have sworn that a tampon must have got backed up in the system somehow and apologized profusely.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:35 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by liveweyerd View Post
And the red food coloring....I would have sworn that a tampon must have got backed up in the system somehow and apologized profusely.

You're hired!!
Old 07-06-2007, 08:38 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Night Jen. Enjoy that beautiful grandbaby!
Old 07-06-2007, 08:41 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  
President

Okay, so I got an email (myspace email) from some girl that I was friends with when we were younger (she moved away in like 8th grade). Am I an ars for not wanting to write her back? And am I an even bigger ars for hoping that her life sucks? I think so!
Old 07-06-2007, 08:43 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by nevergivingup View Post
Okay, so I got an email (myspace email) from some girl that I was friends with when we were younger (she moved away in like 8th grade). Am I an ars for not wanting to write her back? And am I an even bigger ars for hoping that her life sucks? I think so!

This was your friend you say?
Old 07-06-2007, 08:43 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

I dont think so, if you want nothing to do with her, have nothing to do with her just dont respond
Old 07-06-2007, 08:44 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

oh, the irony....I am headed to bed to read Benjamin Franklin "The Art Of Virtue"

But I'll bet by tomorrow I will have more ideas, esp for duet. Y'all live far enough apart that he doesn't know what you do, right?
Old 07-06-2007, 08:46 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
President

Yeah, but remember that I said I never liked any of the people I was friends with then! Still don't really like any of them!

I think it's my own issue, because I'm constantly taking my own inventory and seeing that although my life isn't a failure, on paper it looks like it is, as I'm a single parent..... I shouldn't feel that way, but it's continuously stuck in my head. Subsequently, want others to not be doing well! That sounds really bad!
Old 07-06-2007, 08:47 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  

I feel lake an a** for not responding on myspace to shrimpguy (do any of you remember him-for short time I was romantisizing moving on with an old friend that goes way back.)

I feel bad cause he's going in for surgery on the 13th and I cant even respond or say HI, I sign in IM as hidden, why cause I dont want to lead him on, but I dont want to let go
  # 54 (permalink)  
President

Night Live!
  # 55 (permalink)  

Just tell her she must be mistaken and that everyone has a twin somewhere in the world. LOL

Seriously........what is it about her that makes you sort of wish her life sucks??
Old 07-06-2007, 08:48 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  
President

Snobby Long Islanders!
Old 07-06-2007, 08:48 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  

Night Live!!
Old 07-06-2007, 08:50 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  

Oh wait!! I'm your friend!! But the upside of that is my life does suck and you already know that so you can't wish anymore suckiness on me that hasn't already bestowed my exsistance.

Crap.......look what you've gone and done........made me all educational and junk!!! That's EXACTLY what I didn't want to happen.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:51 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  
President

Seriously........what is it about her that makes you sort of wish her life sucks??
My own feelings of inadequecy!
Old 07-06-2007, 08:51 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  

Yeah, but remember that I said I never liked any of the people I was friends with then! Still don't really like any of them!

I think it's my own issue, because I'm constantly taking my own inventory and seeing that although my life isn't a failure, on paper it looks like it is, as I'm a single parent..... I shouldn't feel that way, but it's continuously stuck in my head. Subsequently, want others to not be doing well! That sounds really bad!

Im the same way. There was this girl I was always friends with, but she acted a little good for everyone (maybe it was my perception) She shocked me by marrying young this guy totally not like her a real, I dont know she used to think he was a nerd, but ahrdworking, money ect. They had 2 kids together, perfect little life I remember being jealous of the life they had. I started seeing him at my congregation about 4 months ago, he had that Ive been hurt, but hiding it look, you know the one. I found out yesterday after 12 years of marriage, she walked out and left him with the girls, I now feel bad for feeling jealous