A Penny for Your Thoughts #17

Old 07-10-2007, 10:08 AM
  # 441 (permalink)  
President

I really don't know how much more I can handle at any given time. My mom is having surgery on Monday. They're removing the bone in her foot. She's having an insane amount of trouble getting clearance for everything. They need her to go to a million different places, speak to a million different people.

Went to J's doctor. They're holding off on his surgery since his ears have stopped bleeding. They took him off the antibiotics as they want to see if the bacteria grows back. And, I now have to take him to the doctor once a week to have him checked. Still.... ear drops 4x/day everyday along with his other medications!

Still haven't gotten a pay check! I literally do not have a penny to my name at this point. Which..... makes it incredibly difficult to pick up the car from the mechanic when you can't pay him. Sooooo.... I'm driving this stupid Jeep that just drinks down the gas. Which.... I'm out of money so once the gas runs out.... I'm just leaving it on the side of the road and jumping into the ocean!!!! I had originally lent the Jeep to my mom to take J to and from school. So, now she has no car to get to any of these doctor's appointments. Spoke to the company that says the controller didn't show up yesterday so they're trying to get the check cut today and will call me asap. Doesn't really help the situation as I have clients and just can't drive over there at the drop of a hat!

I'm soooo stressed beyond stressed that I've developed this interesting little reaction to stress in which I vomit or get incredibly nauseous anytime anything is brought up! Lovely, just lovely!

I really could keep going on! Let's see... the check engine light is on in the Jeep. Who knows how long this one will keep going. Oh, my mom is J's babysitter, so when she's out for surgery, I have no babysitter!

I have this pain in the ars guy calling me to come observe me/be trained by me next week, and he's bitchin because I don't have any clients that live near him! Oh well!!!! Imagine bitchin when I'm doing you a favor! Jackass!

A friend of mine had a mastectomy a couple days ago. Another friend is going on Friday to microscopic surgery on her knee. She has no one to take care of her. No one to even pick her up from the hospital! J is driving me crazy as he sense the stress and lack of attention and is now literally jumping through hoops to get my attention!

I'm throw up again now!
Old 07-10-2007, 10:12 AM
  # 442 (permalink)  
President

Oh, forgot... xabf is driving me crazy, as he bitched me out the other day about calling him asap after I spoke to J's doctor. I called him and left him a message and then he didn't even have enough respect to call me back. Let's see.... he owe's me $6,000 and is refusing to pay it. And, I just got J's bill for his tuition for school and he says he's not going to pay that either and then gives me this whole sob story about how he has no money. And, the only way to get the money out of him is to go back to court..... I don't think I have it in me to do that anytime soon!
Old 07-10-2007, 10:14 AM
  # 443 (permalink)  

AWWW ((never))...

Honey... I'll hold your hair back for ya...

and I 'll help push that jeep to the side and jump with you...

eh...it could get worse... the tide could move out when ya jump lol
Old 07-10-2007, 10:17 AM
  # 444 (permalink)  
President

It's just all too much at one time. I'm holding on though, waiting for the next good day!
Old 07-10-2007, 10:20 AM
  # 445 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Holy cow Corine!! Your post gives new meaning to that saying "Just when you think you have problems, someone always has it worse". I'm so sorry. I know there's nothing I can do, although I would do anything you needed me to if I could help. I'll continue to pray for you and Jay and be here if you need to vent on someone. You know how to find me..........i'm just hidden. IM me ANYTIME.....and I mean that.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:26 AM
  # 446 (permalink)  

If it is court ordered monies, you may be able to go to the prosecutor's and ask them to file a comtempt of court charge.?

I hate to hear all this piling up on you...just remember your name...NEVERGIVINGUP
Old 07-10-2007, 10:28 AM
  # 447 (permalink)  
President

Thanks guys. I just wish there was something I could do about any of this, but it's all out of my hands at the moment which is just entirely more aggrivating! I just want to take the day off or just crawl back into bed, but that doesn't make any of it any better. It just increases the stress, as then I have obnoxious parents having fits that I'm not working clients! Even if I could take a long walk, but it's like 100 degrees today! I'm gonna try to make an appointment with my doctor and see if there's something he can give me to get me through some of this. Maybe something to calm my nerves!
Old 07-10-2007, 10:30 AM
  # 448 (permalink)  
President

The money is court ordered, but I'd then have submit a violation on him, which requires that I submit like 10,000 pages of paperwork. Maybe next month. Right now, I just can't do that! It's just frustrating because it's like he knows that I have sooo much going on and that he can just continue to push me!
Old 07-10-2007, 10:33 AM
  # 449 (permalink)  

It's just frustrating because it's like he knows that I have sooo much going on and that he can just continue to push me!
He's a selfish jerk. He pretty much has been. By now I'm not suprised by his actions. What comes around goes around.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:39 AM
  # 450 (permalink)  

Yes! And you can tell your parents and clients that you have a family emergency.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:48 AM
  # 451 (permalink)  
President

Yeah, but then I have to do a makeup for the session which will just make another day even more frustrating!

Just talked to my friend. She grabbed my check for me, and is going to give it to me when she sees me later at a meeting!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!
Old 07-10-2007, 10:54 AM
  # 452 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by nevergivingup View Post
Yeah, but then I have to do a makeup for the session which will just make another day even more frustrating!

Just talked to my friend. She grabbed my check for me, and is going to give it to me when she sees me later at a meeting!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!

That has to be a major stress reliever right there. Breathing a sigh of relief for you.

Just found out.............the ex has violated his probation!! I don't know the details yet, but when I do I'll let everyone know. Imagine that! He hasn't even bothered me and still he manages to get his butt in trouble.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:01 AM
  # 453 (permalink)  
President

Maybe they'll lock him up this time and throw away the key!!!
Old 07-10-2007, 11:05 AM
  # 454 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by nevergivingup View Post
Maybe they'll lock him up this time and throw away the key!!!

I don't know. I said a prayer for him. Let this be a lesson to anyone who thinks their mate will change for the better once they leave. It seems to be the same stuff, different day or different person to treat like crap.............
Old 07-10-2007, 11:08 AM
  # 455 (permalink)  

Yep, if nothing changes. . .nothing changes. My xah is in prison AGAIN, makes me feel safe though. At least he won't be showing up at my door at 2 or 3 or 4 am sprung like crazy and whinin about how sorry he is. . .poor thing, HA. Makes me grateful!! I would no way in hell wanna be pickin up his tab. It's HUGE, do you hear me? And not even all about what he did in our deal, the list goes on & on & on!!!
Old 07-10-2007, 11:10 AM
  # 456 (permalink)  

anvil. . .me too, but you know what. . .after a while when using, hell I didn't have a job to be fired from and I was unemployable! Once I was doing dope in the bathroom of the maximum security men's prison here where I worked in Medical Records, uh, yeah let's risk a felony just showing up to work, what a dumbass!
Old 07-10-2007, 11:13 AM
  # 457 (permalink)  

I started a new thread. We've reached the 500 mark.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:16 AM
  # 458 (permalink)  

Guys, suddenly my mood has changed and Im thanks ful for every minute.

Theres been a little buzz around the office all morning I ignored. My mom called my dad's former supervisor and a local surgeon had a plane accident in a nearby town. They died, they crashed into two homes where 3 occupants including children died and other residents are in the hospital with severe burns. The homes are gutted, one family lost their 4 year old, and the widow of the surgeon who died in the crash lost her father just 2 weeks ago.

Our whole lives can change so fast, no amount of money can prevent that. Its all sos ad, we really have to try to find enjoyment in the moments we have