I'm so mad I could spit!!!!!!

Old 07-02-2007, 02:08 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Now that's a truck!! I want one of those Noah!!
Old 07-02-2007, 02:09 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Kris, he will get his and soon. Actually he already got what was one of the worst things comming to him and that was losing you. That in itself should make you feel better about him having a new truck. And also you know it wont stay nice for long or the fact he wont be able to keep it forever. You have the more important things like a new grandbaby, all of us here, Noah, and everything you need to get by and still be happy. What does he have? A truck. Whoopie. But maybe we can find Madame Dolly and her hummer and the cargo of girls, come get me and we will go find the truck parked outside one night and I can dismantel every body part on it, put it in pieces in the front yard and leave a sign saying a gift from your EX BABY. Lol.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:11 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Lovestoomuch View Post
Now that's a truck!! I want one of those Noah!!

No you dont. It gets 9.5 miles to a gallon of gas. The tires need to be replaced at $2000 and its just a huge money pit.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:42 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
grateful rca

WELL!!!!!!! NOW THATS THAT, vent away loves at least you are being honest, and i can imagine how good it felt to get that out. now moving right along, it'll be ok, you are still coming out on top, i think
Old 07-02-2007, 02:56 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

*hugs*

No words, just nods and hugs here on this one.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:00 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

hell I want one of those trucks like Gwens too hon but I have NO IDEA what to do with it other than drive around even more, look cool, gets girls attention and spend tons of money on gas....

I dont want to drive anymore...600 miles a week is enough...I don't have to look cool I AM cool so no need there....get girls attention, Ummm no thanks I am happy and have my hands full already....spend tons of money on gas...I already do that and could not justify spending 35 to 40 dollars a day on gas....Kick ass truck Gwen but I am really glad its not mine...
Old 07-02-2007, 03:07 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Old Fart! LOL
Old 07-02-2007, 03:07 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Yeah it looks good, but its a money pit. And with not having a license, it sits in the driveway. I only get to ride in the passenger seat now. And you'd be surprised on how much attention that truck brings from not just girls, but the cops too! LOL I would know. No traveling incognito here or blending in. LOL. I want something like everyone else has. As for the blue truck, its part of Team Big Foot. Its not street legal. Sorry for hijacking your thread Kris.

Really Kris, like I said he got his when he lost you.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:14 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  

What about you, Kris? Yup, it stinks he's got that truck and wants to rub it in your face, and that you're the one always going without. (Boy, how many of us can relate to that!!) But as far as you're concerned, you have it ALL where it counts! you're working hard and helping others and all good things, and he's got a truck that he obtained by stealing! Stuff comes and goes, but character is forever.
I know it's frustrating to go through all this, but it's amazing how you're learning all the lessons thrown in your face. His life will be justice enough in the grand scheme of things, and so will yours. You rock!!!!
Old 07-02-2007, 03:19 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

Part of team big foot...that blue one you posted a pic of? Ok you call me a ole fart loves...then fine but ;O) but dont come crying to me when your out of gass money the 2nd day you have one...hehe
Old 07-02-2007, 03:23 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Noah812 View Post
Ok you call me a ole fart loves...then fine but ;O) but dont come crying to me when your out of gass money the 2nd day you have one...hehe
POOPOO HEAD!

Ahhhhhhh..........besides ........i showed you the one I want. Gwen's would be awesome for pushing cars up to the red light and things of that nature LOL. I would be too tempted in that big ole truck.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:24 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Now Noah don't pick on those Hummers, we codies have saved a many in mine...not to mention Loves!

Hmmp, so there!
Old 07-02-2007, 03:30 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  

YEA! Hmmp..........SO there!
Old 07-02-2007, 03:47 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  

I'm sorry no disrespect intended, but I've always wondered....why would anyone want a hummer?
Old 07-02-2007, 03:54 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by raerae6 View Post
I'm sorry no disrespect intended, but I've always wondered....why would anyone want a hummer?
Have you ever been in one?? They can take just about anything. I like them, but being able to afford one is another. Now........I will tell you that my boss got one after this big time real estate guy got one so I think between those two it's a status thing you know what I mean? for me..........it would be a cruisin machine........and what a fine piece of machinery it is.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:00 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  

I guess I'll never 'get it'--to me a car is just a way to get from one place to the next.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:41 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Oh the Hummer, with a boozka mounted on it's hood is a sight, it scares the batooties out of every abuser that has confronted it. Mine is only taken out to rescue codies in need.

Guys, this is joke, don't get serious on me. I don't own one Madam Dolly does.
Old 07-02-2007, 05:01 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  

Ok so I have a question... you guys say the bigger the toys the smaller the....unit.
Well my husband drive a little teeny tiny chevy S 10, no bells & whistles or anything..so what does that mean??? Lucky Me?
Old 07-02-2007, 05:10 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Oh yeah, bazooka is in the right place...lucky you!
Old 07-02-2007, 05:17 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  

My car isn't enviable...but I love it...know why? It's paid for and it's reliable.

think for a minute...those of us in Florida...for one month's payment...we could go on a cruise to Mexica, the Bahamas etc.! Maybe if you catch the last minute discounts the truck payment would pay for two people!