I'm so mad I could spit!!!!!!

Old 07-02-2007, 07:10 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Remember this, he's still stuck in the past. Still living in fantasy land. So he has something nice, how long do you think all good things that come to him will last, if he's still not dealing with things and just attempting to fill a void?

I bet he's telling everyone what he told his daughter in hopes that its a small town and news will get a round. He's still trying to manipulate.

Keep working hard and you too will get yourr life back together, even the days we feel like theres no light or end to the tunnel of darkness, keep movig forward and we'll find the tunnell will end.

I am wondering why the VIN numberson the 4 wheeler havent been run yet? Dont you think some day they will and all things with titles have paper trails. It just sometimes takes forever, fortunately theres no statute of limitations on theft
Old 07-02-2007, 07:15 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by cinderellawkids View Post
I am wondering why the VIN numberson the 4 wheeler havent been run yet? Dont you think some day they will and all things with titles have paper trails. It just sometimes takes forever, fortunately theres no statute of limitations on theft
I really don't know much about the 4-wheeler except it was one of the Ranch's new ones. His cousin must have given it to him when he was down here. The wonderful ex and the 4-wheeler high tailed it to Mississippi and the ranch will probably use it as a write off or something. Either way.....sober or not....he still has the morals of a fruit fly.

Last edited by Lovestoomuch; 07-02-2007 at 07:16 AM. Reason: I can't spell today to save my life
Old 07-02-2007, 07:21 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Southern through and through

"I just can't get the words to come out of my mouth without a scowel on my face..........yet."

Oh, have I ever been there.

But why let this guy steal your joy of today? As long as the focus is on him, you are giving him that power over you...to ruin your day, days, months, etc.

Now you know better than that! Don't make me stop this car and jerk a knot in you.

Hugs,
Hangin' In
Old 07-02-2007, 07:25 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Hangin' In View Post
"

Now you know better than that! Don't make me stop this car and jerk a knot in you.

Hugs,
Hangin' In
Oh I won't. I'm wasting my energy on him when I could be using it to mow the grass, do some laundry or actually get some work done lol. I tend to forget how tiresome it gets focusing on him. Thanks for the reminder.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:27 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Sounds totally like a setup to me. The guy is a pig. He was a pig before he met you and he is still a pig now that your out of his life. It would not surprise me if he was standing there watching this whole thing go down from some place near by. Either way screw his truck if it actually exists which I personally question whether it does. Remember this is also the guy who was going to buy you a great car for 200 dollars in the past. As far as the jeep...fine we will sell and you can buy what ever kind of car you want, NO HUMMERS! He does not have a pot to **** in or a window to throw it out of...he is not doing good. Cars are not the meaning of life or happiness. I am sick of that danm Jeep too so when you home we will work on changing things for the better. Don't sweat the small stuff.
Old 07-02-2007, 07:51 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Kris,
I know how you feel and your anger is fine. Please do what I do when I am PI**ed,
I give myself a set about of time to rant and rave etc and then let it go. I saw my AS driving last week, he owes me around $50,000 and he is driving a 2007 Honda Civic and I have a 2002 car with almost 100,000 miles on it. I was pi**ed and came home ready to throw things around, I gave myself a half hour to feel that way then said enough of this. You are better off now, and things always happens for a reason.
I feel this could have been a setup with your ex, but you will never really know.
Good luck,
sending you hugs,
Old 07-02-2007, 07:52 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Noah812 View Post
Sounds totally like a setup to me. The guy is a pig. He was a pig before he met you and he is still a pig now that your out of his life. It would not surprise me if he was standing there watching this whole thing go down from some place near by. Either way screw his truck if it actually exists which I personally question whether it does. Remember this is also the guy who was going to buy you a great car for 200 dollars in the past. As far as the jeep...fine we will sell and you can buy what ever kind of car you want, NO HUMMERS! He does not have a pot to **** in or a window to throw it out of...he is not doing good. Cars are not the meaning of life or happiness. I am sick of that danm Jeep too so when you home we will work on changing things for the better. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Simmer down teapot. lol
Old 07-02-2007, 07:56 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

I gave myself a half hour to feel that way then said enough of this. You are better off now, and things always happens for a reason.
I'm actually starting to let it go for the most part. Now I'm sort of wishing I was a heavy equipment operator making the big money, but again.........never mind. He didn't even pay for it. He took someone elses hard work and money and got the truck with it. words can't describe what I'm thinking about him right now. I'm just blessed I don't have to deal with him anymore.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:06 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
'Round and 'Round I Go....

Loves....don't be too upset. I believe in Karma. Somehow that four wheeler will be traced back to him and he'll be back in jail - - without the truck. You can take pride in what you get out of life because you've worked for it. It's yours and no one can take that away. He has to live off the misery of others because he still refuses to work hard for the material things in his life. He'd rather steal, cheat and lie his way through everything. What pride can he take in that? What you have is definitely worth more. You don't need to wait for anything....just know this for yourself now and feel good about it.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:26 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
loves - i've always gone with the theory that the shiner and bigger and more jacked up the truck, the smaller the, um, "unit" - so any time i see one of the trucks that you need a step ladder to get into, with all those damn fog lights, and whip antennas, i just hold up my pinky and giggle.......
I'll never look at a monster truck the same way again..........or it's driver.
Old 07-02-2007, 12:29 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Loves,

Take it for what it is worth, you work hard and the honest way. You could have the truck of your dreams to if you wanted to go about it in the corrupt fashion. At least when you get the vehicle that you want, you will know inside and be proud of how hard you worked for it.

The writing is on the wall, the poor guy who in possession of this stolen 4wheeler is going to get caught with it somehow....but it is going to go down the line to where if first came from....I think the ex should enjoy every waking moment in the drivers seat of this truck, because he sure isn't going to be enjoying it behind bars.

What an ARSE HE STILL IS!

Keep your chin up Loves, you would not have felt the joy of the knew truck knowing how he got it!

Rose
Old 07-02-2007, 12:44 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Thanks Rose. I should know better than to let anything he does affect me. I'd like to call it a momentary laps of sanity I never want to re-visit. I haven't been that angry in a long time. I don't like it.
Old 07-02-2007, 12:54 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

oh loves you did get the BEST end of the stick........you got Noah

And Noah you are such a supprotive guy.....does a heart good...........
take care you two
Old 07-02-2007, 12:56 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Kris,
I just had an idea, strange right, but why not call the ranch they worked, and tell them you know where the stolen 4 wheeler is. Or at least send them a note and say I know you had a 4 wheeler stolen it was given to the A.H. and he sold it for a new truck. It might make you feel better and it will save the poor guy who has it some trouble down the road. Just say the person who bought it has no idea it is stolen.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:02 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by pjbs55 View Post
Kris,
I just had an idea, strange right, but why not call the ranch they worked, and tell them you know where the stolen 4 wheeler is. Or at least send them a note and say I know you had a 4 wheeler stolen it was given to the A.H. and he sold it for a new truck. It might make you feel better and it will save the poor guy who has it some trouble down the road. Just say the person who bought it has no idea it is stolen.

You know....I had thought about that, but there are like 15 ranches surrounding our area. I wouldn't know where to begin. I did stop by the restaurant where I worked because alot of the ranchers go in there to eat and told the owners about it. They said they'd pass it on.

I don't know what anyone could do at this point. No evidence, no 4-wheeler........they could go up to Shank's cousin and he could deny ever seeing the thing. 4-Wheeler theft is so common around here it isn't even funny and the bigger ranches..........they just write off the loss on their taxes so it's almost like no big deal........or so it seems. I'm relying on karma this time LOL
Old 07-02-2007, 01:08 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Did you go to Annie's in Lorida????? Just wondering.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:12 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  

FYI, when something like that is stolen ranchers usually file an insurance claim. To do so there has to be a police report.

Even though its a right off, many like the insurance money too.

Id have to go to a gator farm, but a 5 foot gator, find his truck and leave it in the bed of the truck
Old 07-02-2007, 01:13 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Let it go...I would not even go there, you are putting yourself into chaos. What will happen will happen with or without us. Revenge doesn't take us to far. I know it would feel good, but feel the anger and go on. You have a knew life now so don't let his actions impede on it and take away the happiness you have and deserve. He is still traveling down the wrong road and be glad you ran honey!

Rose
Old 07-02-2007, 01:30 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by liveweyerd View Post
Did you go to Annie's in Lorida????? Just wondering.
What is Annies? Oh.......lol I guess if I'm asking.........duh........I haven't had much sleep.

We have a gator farm right up the road from me. I know the owners really well, but I gotta tell you..........I wouldn't even put a gator in harms way of that white trash family. Poor gator.

I'm staying out of it Rose I swear. Its really none of my business. I allowed my feathers to get ruffled and I can't blame that on anyone but myself. Now that I've calmed down some I can see how ridiculous I was behaving. It's almost embarassing..........I'm glad most of you have known me for a while...........lol
Old 07-02-2007, 02:02 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  

Talking

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
loves - i've always gone with the theory that the shiner and bigger and more jacked up the truck, the smaller the, um, "unit" - so any time i see one of the trucks that you need a step ladder to get into, with all those damn fog lights, and whip antennas, i just hold up my pinky and giggle.......

LOL, I guess I'd better get rid of my truck then......

Well maybe it compensates for me being so small. LOL I just playing with you. I couldnt pass up the funny since I own one of the monstor trucks. Or maybe Ill add the big KC spot lights and get me one of them big antennas.