Penny For Your Thoughts Part 15

Old 06-27-2007, 10:06 AM
  # 141 (permalink)  

google median income and your city
Old 06-27-2007, 12:31 PM
  # 142 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cinderellawkids View Post
Ive done this before, what is the gas prices in your area?
milk?
average house?
average electric bill?

Here in Daytona Florida gas is $2.89 a gallon (today) milk $3.89 a gallon and average house over $200,000, although with no one buying the rates are dropping quick, my old home was appraised for $130,000 in a bad neighborhood, real bad and Ive got it listed at 99,500 and no calls, the house behind it is in bank liquidation, the people want $60,000

electric bill average $150 a month
Here in Minneapolis I think the average house is $240,000. Gas is $2.95. Milk-$2.89 gal. I rent and my elec is about $24.00 a month. Of course if you own a home here, you have to heat it for much of the year and I'm not sure what that is on average.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:32 PM
  # 143 (permalink)  

Where is everyone?

Lies, in my experience with rehabs they never know whose there or not, he may have been an office helper updating case files, when they leave they usually dont call
Old 06-27-2007, 01:47 PM
  # 144 (permalink)  

AT work next week we are having a company picnic and playing a game.

We have to come up with(by tomorrow) 3 or more little known facts about ourselves.

My brain is blank, pets and stuff are all known. I dont know what types of things/facts to use.
I have 1. I like to dance in the rain.

What otehr types of things do I say.
(Guess this is what happens after years of no knowing ourselves)
Old 06-27-2007, 01:49 PM
  # 145 (permalink)  

Why hasn't my phone rang yet? I took a nap to ease the waiting.....
Old 06-27-2007, 01:50 PM
  # 146 (permalink)  

cinder.........thanks. I really dont think he left..........it just wasnt fun to be woke up with that call, and actually right after I posted here the guy called again..........and I think your right he seems to be just filling in or something.............

plus yesterday AH called and informed me that he signed an agreement to go to the 1/2 way house and stay for 90 days and signed an agreement to do an additional 90 days in followup care here..........once thats done.

I want to be proud of him for sticking it out.....but its just something about his tone sometimes that gets to me.........like hes just buying time away from reality and hes not getting it............but its not for me to worry about.........and like I told him day before yesterday, when this is over we may not end up together but if we both keep working on ourselves we will end up better people in the end

he did try to talk to me alittle last night, said something along the lines of ya know when I said that about not knowing what I feel or not loving you, I didnt mean I dont I just meant how can I if I do the things I do?

and I told him..................it doesnt matter, I shouldnt care what you say right now, I am working on figuring out my part in this and your still working on you.....so I am just not taking any of it to heart, besides I need to figure out what I want what I think............and later we can worry about the rest
And ya know what? I am getting it, really I am because I felt so much better just leaving it alone................

thanks to all of you and your continued patience and support
Old 06-27-2007, 01:53 PM
  # 147 (permalink)  

Live, when I was induced twice it was an hour per centimeter of dilation with the petocin drip. Then 45 min to 2 hours for delivery for average person.

ANvil, I do some photos for work and have artwork and photography all over my office. I thought about sating "at 8 I won 3rd place in a county art festival" but i figured if I added for a painting of 2 fish in a bowl it would be obvious.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:56 PM
  # 148 (permalink)  

Lies, I can almost hear the tone your talking about cause I believe Ive heard it alot.

Let him talk, listen say little (cause he's expecting validation, and anything less he will not hear) At least thats my opinion about most of them, so be supportive and know in yourself your working on you.

Its great he's chosen to do follow up care and a halfway house. Im proud of him for you, he may be buying time, but somewhere along the way something will click.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:57 PM
  # 149 (permalink)  

cinder think ...........what do you know about you that you dont show people much? Do you sing in the shower?
Do you have some secret dream.....to be an astronaut or something?
Old 06-27-2007, 02:01 PM
  # 150 (permalink)  

live..........sometimes inducing actually takes longer.........
hang in there.......how about a bubble bath that could use up an hour of time...........so you dont have to just be idle
Old 06-27-2007, 02:02 PM
  # 151 (permalink)  

Officer manager said stuff like in high school I was editor of school paper, or I was in chorus. Im thinking I spent hours reading books on Florida history and stories of Osceola (famous indian)
Old 06-27-2007, 02:02 PM
  # 152 (permalink)  

How about your plans to be a vet?

Hate me, but I was in the hospital with her for just under 2 hours before she was born.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:53 PM
  # 153 (permalink)  

I dont ahte you, my first two I felt nothing and my third the experience was beautiful
Old 06-27-2007, 03:14 PM
  # 154 (permalink)  

Well I have my little known facts:
Received a journalism scholarship I never used.
At 18 took a 36 hour bus trip to Omaha Nebraska and then back, and think it was an awesome adventure.
In School was on a beautification committee and spent freetime picking up trash for recognition
and
dreams of sailing away and living on a sailboat some day(always been my dream)
Old 06-27-2007, 04:00 PM
  # 155 (permalink)  

Why wont me kids stop fighting and whining tonite. I cant stand it, is it too early for bedtime?
Old 06-27-2007, 04:04 PM
  # 156 (permalink)  

Do three year olds go through a whiney stage?
Old 06-27-2007, 04:19 PM
  # 157 (permalink)  

I can't remember that long ago...but from grandson...Um I think he did.

I never watch tv. Hate it, hate the media, don't have the attention span...
but tonight I am going to try to watch the Larry King interview with Paris Hilton...for the comedy element.

I really felt bad being in a shared room with this poor girl having her first child and had been there for hours and hours and here I just pretty much went and got 'er done....but I do and will always feel badly about one thing....she tore me very badly and I let out this blood curdling scream that rang thro' the halls. Had to scare her to death! Esp cause I didn't even whimper in labor. I so wish I had gone back and said Sorry!
Old 06-27-2007, 05:23 PM
  # 158 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Ok. So I actually had to work today LOL. What did I miss?

Are you a mema yet Live??

Cindi....you get your creamer??

You're maid show up Never?

Buck still have all his teeth Anvil?? lol

Wyatt is doing better thank God!! He's slept a lot today and my daughter said her boyfriend has tomorrow off. Do you have any idea what that means??
For the first time in months I have a day ALL TO MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I've hit the lotto.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:26 PM
  # 159 (permalink)  

Good grief, I finally broke down and called again, despite trepidation....she is still only 2-3 cm dilated!
But, IMPORTANT thing, her blood pressure is okay.
Fetal monitor is okay.
I told her hubby to sit on her belly and pop him out.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:39 PM
  # 160 (permalink)  

wow, live they got to get her dilating. Glad everyones ok.

Loves, had half a cup of coffee with maybe a drop of milk I snatched from lil mans cup as he had last of the milk. Seemed to do the trick got to work not even needing more coffee and totally forgot to plan tomorrow am, ohwell 1 more morning and Im treating myself to starbucks. Found in the closet and old unopened bottle of coffee syrup from Old American Store, guess what its getting returned tomorrow in exchange for vanilla!!!

Still in grumpy pessimistic mood though, kids have lost their mind, and Im doing laundry wandering why we have dirty blankets and lots in 90 degree weather? Thats it NO more AC, Ill save on power and laundry soap cause theyll be too hot for blankets. (Hey then I can make juice ice cube popcicles and here little from them...think itll work?)

Ok so need some help, I have left over sausage gravy that will be bad soon, but no eggs or biscuits to go with it, what should I do with it?