Penny For Your Thoughts Part 15

Old 06-26-2007, 07:13 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by nevergivingup View Post
Unfortunately I didn't call anyone to tell them I was naked! In fact, I don't think I was naked!

I have to be naked when I'm drunk.
Just kidding. it just felt like bugs were crawling through my clothes
Old 06-26-2007, 07:14 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
President

OMG! You're losing it girl!
Old 06-26-2007, 07:14 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by tropikgal2 View Post
And for those of you looking for nothing to do: The Annual Telluride Nothing Festival in Telluride Colorado. Schedule of events: "Sunrises and sunsets as normal, gravity will continue to be in effect, the Earth's rotation will be increased to add a few thrills, and the laws of physics will be on display."

Is there a possibility I will throw up?? LOL
Old 06-26-2007, 07:16 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by nevergivingup View Post
My cleaning lady didn't come today I'm sooo sad! This place is a mess and I refuse to clean it.... need to get my money's worth! Oh wait, I don't think she'll be able to get in with this humugous thing in the livingroom! I need to come up with a plan to get J to not notice that it's missing!
Does he believe in Aliens?? That could work.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:16 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  
President

Oh, I forgot to tell you all.... I took J to the doctor yesterday. They took a culture of his ear to find out what keeps causing the infections and to find out why his ears were bleeding. She said that if it turns out that they're giving him an antibiotic that should kill the bacteria, then we have big trouble! So, keep your fingers crossed!!!!
Old 06-26-2007, 07:18 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
President

I was thinking about telling him that Santa Claus had to borrow it! That would get me off the hook for the whole buying Christmas presents thing.... kill 2 birds with one stone!

I'm definitely going to h-ll!!!!
Old 06-26-2007, 07:23 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  

I'll be keeping Jay in my prayers. That little guy needs a break.........and so do you. This has been on going for too long now.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:25 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  
President

Oh, I have more.... since you're saying prayers... LOL!
My mom has an infection in her bone in her foot. She's going for an MRI on monday. Then going to an orthopedist. They want to do surgery to scrape the bone! Soooo gross! But, if anyone's saying prayers, if they could just add her to their list I'd appreciate it!
Old 06-26-2007, 07:32 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Always Corine. You are all in my prayers.

Speaking of.........my daughter could use some. Wyatt won't sleep ever since his circumsision. He goes to sleep for about 5 mintutes then wakes up crying. My daughter is exhausted. How long can this last. I don't know..............I don't know what to tell her. This is out of character for him.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:40 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  

By the way Loves, my brother's son was not circumcised when he was little cause the hospital said that they see no need for it...but he ended up having to have it done later cause of a problem and it was much more painful i guess when he had it done because he was older...
Isn't there something that can numb the pain? I always heard they do it with no anesthesia..is that true? why?
One thing to is that it is supposed to prevent cervical cancer, and most girls don't like a "turtleneck" as much!
Old 06-26-2007, 07:46 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by raerae6 View Post
and most girls don't like a "turtleneck" as much!

OMG............that's funny

My daughter tells me that an uncircumsised penis is more prone to vanerial diseases on count of the foreskin holds junk in it. I'm certain I'm not wording or spelling any of this properly, but you get the idea.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:48 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  

Yeah, it has to be kept VERY clean.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:52 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  

Poor little guy. He's such a good baby and this is so not like him. There's nothing I can do for her tonight. I have to work tommorrow. I pray this passes soon.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:52 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  

greetings all...

is anyone still awake? - i have no idea how to *do* myspace - my daughter can sign me in using my password and email (i had to use an old one as daughter used my real email address when she did myspace last year) - it's so random - why will it let her on and not me - once i figure it out i will let anyone who would like to *be my friend* you can never have too many friends - i have to be able to figure this myspace thing out - how hard can it be?

cinder - i can empathize with you - when the lil guys were here i managed to turn finances upside down - we only got things back to ok when i had my husband get a loan from work - you do get creative with the bad check stuff don't you? one time i wrote a huge check from groceries on a tuesday knowing that direct deposit would go in thursday and the check usually goes in friday - the check from the groceries was big (like $200 for groceries and 50 cash - i would deposit some of the 50 in checking to cover other stuff) and the check went through the next day - it was horrible - they bounced like 6 things - some stupid stuff - i swore i would never do that again - so far so good - but it sucks to be broke - and i stay home with the kids - you have my utmost respect - supporting your family - working full time - and doing it all with out any support - i'm in awe... really...

loves, my husband isn't circumcised and he had our three sons circumcised cuz he said it was a *pain in the a$$* when you had to shower and stuff and everyone else was - the turtleneck turns into a nice little crewneck when it wants to so it's not a big deal for me - however... wyatt is a cutie - maybe motrin and then tylenol will help the lil guy - that way you can give a dose of one before the other wears off - you can only do that with motrin and tylenol - other things won't work like that...

i think i'm going to try and figure out myspace for a bit - have a good one all - and cinder, kj, finally and anyone else who wants, can be my friend ...

love to you guys...

s
Old 06-26-2007, 07:53 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  

Maybe he's still sore...hope he feels better.
Old 06-26-2007, 07:55 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  

hey everyone, its so freakin hot here!!! OMG, we have no central air, just one window unit in the bedroom and i'm dying!! is it fall yet? been busy with the kids as usual. not to much going on here, very quiet and drama free - just the way i like it!

loves-wyatt is sooo adorable! almost makes me want another. oh wait, but then they get older and talk back, nevermind.

live-sorry about your trouble with Edie, i hope you can find a solution that works for you.

cindi-i've been in your situation so many times and it just plain sucks. but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger right? my one friend and i have a theory about our money problems especially when its really bleak, that in the end things usually have a way of working out somehow, maybe not hit the lotto great, but the rent somehow gets paid and the lights stay on and theres some food in the fridge kind of great. you will be ok, you're a strong, smart woman.

jewelz & kj - hope you guys are going ok too.

i should be getting to bed, but i'm not even tired yet, i'll be sorry though when the kids get me up at the crack of dawn. i just want one night of like 10 full hours of sleep without anyone waking me up!
Old 06-26-2007, 07:59 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  

is anyone still awake? - i have no idea how to *do* myspace - my daughter can sign me in using my password and email (i had to use an old one as daughter used my real email address when she did myspace last year) - it's so random - why will it let her on and not me - once i figure it out i will let anyone who would like to *be my friend* you can never have too many friends - i have to be able to figure this myspace thing out - how hard can it be?
Of course I'll be your friend...........once you get it figured out lol. It's really easy once you get the hang of it.

loves, my husband isn't circumcised and he had our three sons circumcised cuz he said it was a *pain in the a$$* when you had to shower and stuff and everyone else was - the turtleneck turns into a nice little crewneck when it wants to so it's not a big deal for me - however... wyatt is a cutie - maybe motrin and then tylenol will help the lil guy - that way you can give a dose of one before the other wears off - you can only do that with motrin and tylenol - other things won't work like that...
LOL She has done the tylenol thing. There's one other thing to consider. She's breast feeding and I'm thinking maybe she drank too many mountain dews. She says no, but I've known my daughter her whole life and I think maybe............

Whatever it is.........I just hope it stops soon.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:01 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  

loves-wyatt is sooo adorable! almost makes me want another. oh wait, but then they get older and talk back, nevermind.
I know..........I thought the same thing although it was a very brief moment LOL.
All I have is a wall unit too.............to cool the whole house!! Florida is so hot and humid. Ugh..............I feel your heat honey...........and it sux big time.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:07 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  

It's been like 90 something and humid as hell here..No air, I'm working with fans...blowing the hot air around. No rain for weeks..I want a HUGE thunderstorm

I was reading on here where some of you can't go to the food shelf unless you "qualify"?

Geez, where I'm at they don't make you prove income, you just have to live in the area of which ever shelf you go to!
Old 06-26-2007, 08:11 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  

yeah rae where i live, when you go to the food bank you just fill out a form with how many people live there and how much $ you make, but they don't verify anything so i always lied, wrong maybe, but i had four hungry kids so screw it. i can't believe a food bank would turn anyone way. thats just wrong.