just a quick hello and update...

Old 06-25-2007, 07:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

just a quick hello and update...

hi everybody,

i've missed you - with summer, kids, travelling, stuff (lame excuses- we're all busy...) - i've missed you all though - i just wanted to update on the lil guys and stuff...

lil guys are living in a hotel with their mom and dad - they(sister and bf) won't talk to anyone, won't let me mom drop off all their clothes, shoes and toys - we've been in contact with dcfs - my mom is calling almost everyday - i call sister's phone and leave messages but haven't done that in a while - i have to think that this is gods plan and that maybe the lil guys are with their parents so their parents don't use drugs - i hope and pray i'm right - my mom is a little more worried - we talk a lot more and as i've previously said - if nothing else comes from this having the lil guys for four months was worth it just for the conversation z and i had the nite they picked up the lil guys - it was a great conversation that i'm so glad we had...

speaking of z - he's doing well in mi - working for his aunt and uncle (they have a jimmy john's) living at the lake - hanging out with his cousins - he's getting excited about going to college and doing well - really well - its good - i leave you with a pic of z at graduation (proud mom that i am) ....

i will let you all know if anything happens with the lil guys - i hope you all know how much you mean to me - you (and yours)are all in my thoughts and prayers - i really mean that - and even though i may not be here i think of you often - i'll always be back - as they say *keep coming back - it's works if you work it - it sucks if you don't*...

love,
s
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
100_7848.jpg (45.1 KB, 55 views)
Old 06-25-2007, 08:02 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
let it grow!

great to hear from you! enjoy your summer, k
Old 06-25-2007, 08:04 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

i'll always be back - as they say *keep coming back - it's works if you work it - it sucks if you don't*...
Soo true
Old 06-25-2007, 08:05 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yes, enjoy your summer and I will keep the lil guys in my prayers. Living in a hotel you gotta wonder. Congratulations to your son. Michigan is beautiful in the summer. I live on Lake Huron and I love it. Take care of yourself and don't overdo Hugs, Marle
Old 06-25-2007, 11:44 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
I'm HOME!!!!!

ahhhh, sorry to hear they are living in a hotel...doesn't sound good. At least you are still out there fighting in their corner. Enjoy your summer
Old 06-25-2007, 11:48 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

Very handsome young man - You should be very proud!!!

Keeping the little guys in my thoughts & prayers,
Rita
Old 06-25-2007, 11:59 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
On a tear

Dang, Itis... what a gorgeous kid! Whooo eeee! Bet he turns some heads.

Thank you for the update on the little guys... my heart still hurts thinking about them, but like you, I have to believe that living with you for 4 months was as much an important part of their path as is going back to mom.

You (and they) remain in my prayers.

((hugs))
Old 06-25-2007, 01:24 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Starry Girl

Hey! I live in Michigan and Jimmy John's is YUMMY! Maybe I'll order it tonight and see if Z will deliver to me.

Sorry about lil' guys I am praying for their safety.

Hugs!
Old 06-25-2007, 04:06 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Good to hear from you, and that young man is quite a looker!

Have a great summer!
Old 06-25-2007, 04:39 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

thanks for the update and thats a great pic too!
Old 06-25-2007, 06:10 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

you are sounding strong. leave it all in your H.P. hands.you have a nice looking young man there.you have every right to be proud.it was good to hear from u.keep coming back.prayers as always, hope
Old 06-26-2007, 08:46 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

thanks for all the kind words - i don't know where i'd be without all of you ((((((((((<3 )))))))))

meggie - sister and bil's jimmy johns is in sw michigan - they are opening up a second one in st. joseph soon - are you near there????? if z doesn't deliver to you one of my nephews would be the deliverer (is taht a word?) - it must be fun to be 18 - or maybe not - i'm glad z seems to be having a good time...

as for the lil guys - my mom is on dcfs ;like a cheap suit - i called and left a message on sister and her bf's phones telling them i think their the most selfish human beings in the world to keep my mom and all the lil guys stuff from their kids - i wish they could do something right for the kids - just for a minute - i miss those lil guys sometimes but as bigsis said - it's part of hp's plan - i know that it is - i'm grateful for my life right now - and grateful for all the things that led me to this point - ALL the things...

i'll keep letting you know what's going on and i'll be back...

love,
s