The 3 Month Call....

Old 06-24-2007, 10:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The 3 Month Call....

Yes it was time, I got the 3 month call from my sister in law. It is a pattern with her. Funny because someone at work asked me if I had heard anything more from sil...I said not for almost 3 months, so I should be expecting one in about 2 weeks, and there she is 2 weeks later.

I don't reveal anything to her, she tries to pry but I just change the subject. I asked how here husband was doing, as he had cancer and they had to do some major surgery on his face and mouth which from what I gather has left him very disfigured and has a terrible time getting food down, I gather it is not looking so good at his time left in life...5 years maybe. But he has returned to work.

So her response to me when I asked about him was....I am so sick and tired of his sickness, I can't live like this, everything is about him, he better get his act together or I told him that I was out of her....I could not believe my ears. Then she said he has quite two jobs in the last while, it is not what he wants to be doing, he quite a job 2 days ago and brought home a bag of coke for a treat for her....I thought what did she just say...she had to have ment coke, pepsi...so I said pardon me? She said ya, just the uncut stuff, just for a little treat!

My mouth just dropped, I never knew of them ever being involved with this crap, and to ramble on like it was no big deal after what we have all been through...

I feel like making up a Certificate on my computer and sending to her....

YOU ARE A CERTIFIED WACKO!

Rose
Old 06-24-2007, 10:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Isn't it strange how people can pick apart our lives and never see their own for what it is?
My ex was like that. He'd call so and so a crack head, but never took a look in the mirror at himself. He'd say men who beat on poor defenseless women where a-holes, then punch me in the eye!! Crazy.........just crazy.
Old 06-25-2007, 02:32 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Oh No.. WE are the CRAZY ones. WE are hallucinating. WE are the evil ones...

(All said with tongue firmly inserted in cheek!)

(I am sure you can get certificate templates on line for free somewhere.. you might even find one that says what you want it to Rose!)
Old 06-25-2007, 02:46 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

She's battling her own demons, whether she sees and acknowledges them or not. It's her battle and the good news is that you don't have to have a front row seat.

If she talks drugs, especially if she talks drugs as if they are a "treat", just tell her that you've had all the "treat stories" you can handle and that if she wants help, she knows where to find it.

You don't have to take on her burdens, especially when she's not ready to take them on herself.

I think I'd just say a prayer for her and let her and God sort it out.

Hugs
Old 06-25-2007, 03:32 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Oh Boy, she's a user too, makes her actions in the past more understandable, not acceptable, but understandable.

What a group!