Penny For Your Thoughts ...Part 14

Old 06-18-2007, 05:20 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Lovestoomuch View Post
It's the animals!! I tell you............mine have a party every time I go out the damn door!!

I think they invite their friends over. The cats have their buddies over to watch teh hamsters run on the wheel and the silly rat in his hammock. Those turtles splash everywhere, and the dog...how does a short haired dog have so much hair...
Old 06-18-2007, 05:48 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

I have had it with the hair too cinder. My cat is short hair and everytime I touch him I'm covered with hair I just dont understand. My cat has a party in the bathroom everyday I give up he wins he trashes it everyday and everyday I go in and clean nope I give up. Little f-er won I bet hes very happy. I dont know how long I can live with my bathroom being a mess but I'll give it a try. Hes territorial and thats his room I think he would be just as happy as I would if I would just give up. Well off to get my cake with ice cream and settle in to watch Hells Kitchen that guy is a trip mean but a trip. Hope u get the rat out I mean Templeton.
Old 06-18-2007, 05:58 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
President

OMG you guys.... I'm a hero! Let me just tell you my story!!!!! I was sweating my butt off today, so I came home to change my clothes. And guess what I found.... the fish was stuck under the rocks (the other Nemo.... they were both named Nemo) on the bottom of the fish bowl. He was gonna die!!!! I saved him life!!!!! I'm a hero to a fish!!!!!
Old 06-18-2007, 06:01 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Thanks KJ he ignored the cracker. If I call him I can hear him moving around like he'd moving closer to me, but hes not coming out. I didnt want to go to bed with him there...
Ill have to shut all the doors so the cats dont find him first. I hope he does come out. (and I hope theres no poison in there.)

So much for a drama free night
Old 06-18-2007, 06:04 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by nevergivingup View Post
OMG you guys.... I'm a hero! Let me just tell you my story!!!!! I was sweating my butt off today, so I came home to change my clothes. And guess what I found.... the fish was stuck under the rocks (the other Nemo.... they were both named Nemo) on the bottom of the fish bowl. He was gonna die!!!! I saved him life!!!!! I'm a hero to a fish!!!!!

Thats awesome Never, he owes you. A few minutes later he would have drowned, you know that right. They can only be not moving and having oxygen flow over their gills for a short time.

Do you wanna come save my Templeton, hes stuck behing the bathroom cabinet. I thought about cutting a hole in it with a saw, but I cant tell where he is
Old 06-18-2007, 06:09 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Don't worry...he will gnaw his way out.
Old 06-18-2007, 06:26 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  

hey everyone - cinder is templeton out yet? could he be stuck in there? he usually comes to you when you call him doesn't he? well i didn't get to school today to register, i wimped out from taking all four kids with me, it would just turn into a circus so i'll wait till my mil can watch them while i go. i also missed my naranon mtg cuz no one was home early enuf to watch the kids. no biggie, i'll go later this week. i did do some cleaning and even sat down and reviewed the huge pile of bills we can't pay and was a little depressed about our financial situation, but honestly i think with a little buckling down (aka no spending sprees at walmart) we can dig out, i hope. hope everyones having a good night.
Old 06-18-2007, 06:27 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

I jsut sat there for a while with a spoonful of peanut butter, he can get his head out, and he likes peanut butter, but sadly he chose his cabinet as I slowly moved the spoon farther away. Ill just shut the bathroom door and leave him for the night, eventually he'll get bored in there,, but as soon as hes out Im boarding up that hole, and hes never getting back in there
Old 06-18-2007, 06:29 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  

Try not to let depression and bills get you finally.

Templetons not stuck although its a tight squeeze even for him. I left a train of pnt butter down the wall, we'll see if that helps
Old 06-18-2007, 06:33 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

thanks cinder, i'm doing alot better now than i was this afternoon. i sent you a pm about some turtle questions. i'm be letting my kids get one. we'll see.
Old 06-18-2007, 06:35 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

oops in my pm i called the turtle a red ear slinger - its acutally a red ear slider. shows you what i know about turtles!!
Old 06-18-2007, 06:40 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  

I pmed you back about the care he needs. 3 of mine are red eared sliders.
Old 06-19-2007, 03:27 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  

Never congrats on saving the day, u are a real life hero I never knew one b4. Well up WAY too early again its still so hot in here guess it didnt cool down much overnight. Got lots to do today I do have to go visit my sister today I havent gone in a few weeks. I think I'm supposed to take one of my friends to the Dr's today too she is having a tooth pulled and is getting gased. U would think shes have major surgery but I do know that its not fun getting a tooth pulled and I guess its major surgery if she has an infection. Well I will talk to everyone later.

Cinder did templeton come out yet?
Old 06-19-2007, 03:41 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  

Good morning. No templeton still hasnt come out. Im sure my kids are gonna panic. I left jhis cage in the bathroom but aparently he isnt one of those guys who likes his own bed. I hate that hes still there. His most active time is early evening so maybe he'll be out then.

Its hot here too KJ. I turned the ac off about 3 am and now Im sweating. Well got to get ready for another boring day at work, boss will be gone all day, maybe Ill clean out his office. I need to go exercise, Im not feeling exactly chipper, exercise should get the adrenalin flowing
Old 06-19-2007, 03:45 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  

Well I hope he comes out soon. Well since the boss will be gone today does that mean u can come here and play with us today? WHAT FUN that would be.

Helpus I just read the comment about thinking u saw me thank goodness u recognized my glasses its the little things huh. One day soon I hope we can meet u are one bz lady.

Well maybe I will go mop the floor while its a tad cooler its probably only 85 in here right now lol. I hate my apt is on the second and third floor so its really hot in here plus NO central air. We have 2 air conditioners on the 3rd floor and that kinda keeps it cool and one in the bedroom. The kitchen and the family room get very hot though. ARGH I'm already sticky and I havent even left the chair yet.....
Old 06-19-2007, 03:50 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  

Wait I think I just had a brilliant idea I think I will close all the curtains and the windows and open up the bedroom door and the door that goes to the upstairs and put fans in the doorways and will blow the cool air in the other areas of the house. BRILLIANT JUST BRILLIANT!!!
Old 06-19-2007, 03:51 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  

no, that boss would let me online, its the office manager and lead attorney, theyve got the server rigged so they know. I am allowed to stop by a few minutes here and there.

You know companies they want production. Keep saying most firms work 37.5 hours we are one of the few that still work 35, ect ect, but Ill admit I was spending way too much time online
Old 06-19-2007, 03:51 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  

That will help KJ. I used to use fans to direct the air
Old 06-19-2007, 04:23 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  

Im having that crazy urge to control things day, feel like I gotta mix things up (probably cause Im not ontrolling Templeton right now) Maybe after work Imm come home and rearrange an aquarium, that will be fun....

May this day not drag, im not even dressed and showered yet and Im ready to come back home
Old 06-19-2007, 06:49 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  

I have been up for awhile but can't seem to wake up and perk up.
Ever since I went to decaf I am just tired and want to sleep all the time.
I am told that will pass in 10 to 20 days.

I didn't mean to offend about the gnawing his way out...but isn't that just in their nature and instincts?

Last edited by Live; 06-19-2007 at 06:50 AM. Reason: typo