I Cant Stand It

Old 06-11-2007, 07:00 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Gwen.. rainbows represent hope.
I took this literally 10 minutes before I answered your post. There are two.. and perhaps three, but I saw two.

I took it b4 I saw your post and knew it was put there for you.

I will pray for you. Maybe that rainbow is a sign from your HP.. give your worry up to him and he will take it.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:24 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

(((Gwen)))
Okay deep breath now....okay one more.....
Now that you're a lttle less anxious, let me say, NONE of this stuff pans out the way the prosceutors want it to, for one reason there's a slight problem with overcrowding. So, generally they tack on a bunch of charges and say you're going to jail for a long time, but it usually doesn't come to that.

My oldest was suppose to be sentenced for 2 to 5 years on his last stay, he received one year, and was out before that for good time.

So...take another breath, try to think positively, (although it's hard to)..and your H.P. will put you right where you're suppose to be.

Hugs, prayers, peace, serenity...
Old 06-11-2007, 07:31 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Administrator

I know this is nerve wracking , Gwen, but I also see it as HP at work...Things may be different than you think...different than you fear...Just keep doing the next right thing and turning it over to God.

I have the same impression of Paul as Jewelz...He reacts first than thinks later. I suspect there is fear...fear of being hurt. Hugs and prayers
Old 06-12-2007, 05:34 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

God knows you heart and soul. He has been there for you through it all, good and bad. Don't give up--sound to me like they really don't know what they are doing and haven't made their mind up either way!
you are in my prayers,
susan
p.s. as hard as this is for you, the kids know something is wrong. take care of them!
Old 06-14-2007, 07:19 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Gwen...

A little late in responding to this...sorry.

For what its worth... when my AH was going through the system, he had many dates for court.... pre-trial hearings, pre-sentencing hearings, and the final hearing where he was actually sentenced. The pre-sentencing hearing was when they decided what his sentence would be, then his sentencing date was almost two months after that which was when he was "officially" sentenced... during this time he had to act as though he was already sentenced, and all reports were given to the judge at the "official" hearing.

Maybe this is what your PO was talking about....

Many prayers for you and your family.....