Penny For Your Thoughts ...Part 13

Old 06-13-2007, 07:52 AM
  # 321 (permalink)  

I think it was 200
Old 06-13-2007, 08:18 AM
  # 322 (permalink)  

Jewelz, when i had a large amount disappear one time I filed a police report, without laming just made them take info and then I forwarded a copy to people who were late getting paid, I still had to come up with it but it made getting extensions easier
Old 06-13-2007, 08:25 AM
  # 323 (permalink)  

Wheres anvil she left us hangin on the rest of the story!! Come back and tell us the rest lol.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:51 AM
  # 324 (permalink)  

i wanna hear the rest of the story to anvil.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:10 AM
  # 325 (permalink)  

Very smart of you, Cinder to report it as stolen.!

Cinder, Are you familiar with Kahlil Gibrahn...."The Prophet" perhaps my favorite collection of poetry. I almost never go to Christians In Recovery but there is the poem about children posted there. It is one of the best!

I couldn't get to the guest bed..there are rolls of carpet remnants amongst other things stacked on bed and against it and everything else in there that we don't know what to do with. I made a pallet on the living room floor and being a former vagabond, that doesn't bother me, I slept well.

I am on a crying jag this morning. So rare....I never cry! My usual theory is that I feel like crying then I need to do something about whatever is getting to me.
I can make most anything a joke and see humor in it.

I had it all figured out how we would talk based on past history...but despiste the best laid plans..... it is going screwy and the dynamics are messed up. I am on overload and occaionally breaking into tears.

Do you know what frustrates me the most about being on a really tight budget now....it's not being able to send Jewelz $200 and Cinder a Wal-Mart card and etc.
I used to be able to do that! I still try but there isn't enough to do what I want. These things are what I call "prayer". Not words, help when needed.

It isn't what you keep that counts is what you give.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:15 AM
  # 326 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

wow, Live I didnt expect to read that. Thanks for thinking of me in that light. Thats extremely considerate and thoughtful. Don't worry about me though I will be extra careful always now.

Jewel
Old 06-13-2007, 09:37 AM
  # 327 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ladies GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I'm having a meltdown.

How do you guys do this at work?? I can't do squat but work........sneak in.......work work work.........sneak in.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:56 AM
  # 328 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

I have a question... I know some of you eat the Ramen noodles soup.. do any of you eat it with anything besides with an egg. I do thqat already. Whenever I make it I feel like somthing is missing.
Old 06-13-2007, 09:56 AM
  # 329 (permalink)  

Im not familiar with that poet but Ill look it up.

Live, I agree with Jewelz its an honor to be thought of with concern. I soon have to get back to work Ive had a meltdown thats not my job so Im not doing it sorta day and now I feel like a beiach. So Im gonna get alot done this afternoon
Old 06-13-2007, 09:57 AM
  # 330 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

No one pays mind to my computer and I have it at a angle so know can see what I am doing.

Jewel
Old 06-13-2007, 09:58 AM
  # 331 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Jewelz View Post
I have a question... I know some of you eat the Ramen noodles soup.. do any of you eat it with anything besides with an egg. I do thqat already. Whenever I make it I feel like somthing is missing.

Diced up pieces of chicken or sausage. My son likes it with broccolli and cheese melted on top, and my AH only uses half the seasoning and saves the rest for when he has fish or some other meat that needs seasoning
Old 06-13-2007, 09:59 AM
  # 332 (permalink)  

whats the melt down about loves???????????????

live.....sorry your not having a good day

jewels...............I have a firm belief that if I do "bad" things bad things will happen which is why I can't keep it if given the incorrect amount of change back.......etc because sure as I did my car would blow up or something.........
but on the other hand...........sometimes when bad things........happen TO I try to remember that soon something good will come out of nowhere .....to kinda make up for things
it may sound silly but hey it makes me feel better, so hang in there and wait for your GOOD thing........
Old 06-13-2007, 09:59 AM
  # 333 (permalink)  

Palm, oodles of noodles? Ramen noodles

all real cheap thin noodles in a brick like shape you can get cheat with a little flovoring packet in chicken, beef, shrimp or oriental flacor, you can make them like a soup or drain for noodles
Old 06-13-2007, 10:01 AM
  # 334 (permalink)  

ramen noodles are found in the soup isle .........cheap and pretty good tasting

my son cooks them drains the juice and fries them on the stove for a minute so they taste like "chinese" noodles.....or so he says
Old 06-13-2007, 10:02 AM
  # 335 (permalink)  

Well I went and met Scott for lunch and now I have to go cut my nieces hair. I just called over there and it sounds like they are having a party.... I will be VERY upset if I go over there and see they are feeding the neighborhood seeing that we can barely afford food just for them. I think they know they arent allowed to have kids over when no adult is there just incase I think I might have to remind them today. I just hate to be the bummer the one who ruins the fun. I remember being that age too. guess I would rather know where they are though and being home isnt such a bad thing considering that there are alot worse things to do now a days.

Live I know what u mean about being on a budget I have actually sent money to people here who were in dire straights nothing much but a bit for grocerys never wanted to be paid back just pay it forward. Alot of people have helped me out just out of kindness and I owed it to them to pay it forward. So I understand what your talking about.

Well I am off again Live let it out I get in those moods too just cry get it out. Talk to u all soon.

Anvil I certainly hope your posting part II
Old 06-13-2007, 10:02 AM
  # 336 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

I am freaking STARVING I cant wait to get to my moms house.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:12 AM
  # 337 (permalink)  

palm - that does sound good, and even i the anti-cook, can probably handle it. i'm gonna try it.

i'm stuck in a little cubicle all day and no one ever sees what i'm doing so they have no idea. i bet i could leave half way thru the day and no one would notice! besides i really don't have all that much work, our busy season is just about done so i'm bored anyway. PLUS today is my last day and i did the work i had so i'm just sitting here waiting for someone to chat with.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:14 AM
  # 338 (permalink)  

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............a break finally. I'm not hungry though. I lost my appetite at about 1am this mourning. I'm going to need to read through all these posts and get caught up on what's happening.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:21 AM
  # 339 (permalink)  

Teke, where are you? Missing you again.

Remember when we swore we were gonna look in the mirror and repeate Im beautiful, Im beautiful? Well today the rain and tears have parted and I feel beautiful
Old 06-13-2007, 10:22 AM
  # 340 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by palmtree View Post
Loves...how can you loose your appetite at 1 am.....you're suppose to be ASLEEP by then.....
Long story............well not really but I can't talk about it. I wasn't asleep though LOL. I'm never asleep till at least 2am. I think I have my days and nights mixed up